Another ban for Powerlifting

nate225

Good work NZPF & Drugfree Sport for striving to keep NZ Powerlifting clean.

This guy, Woodes Rogers, came on the scene a while back telling everyone he was the next big thing in Powerlifting. Managed to piss everyone around him off & eventually got himself banned for a wee while for being abusive to officials - fucken douche nozzle! :pfft:

He then tried entering a comp under another name - I get to use fucken douche nozzle again! :pfft:

An out of competition test for the guy & what do ya know - positive for 6 different metabolites & a test:epitest ratio of 64:1 (level is 4:1)!! Fucken Douche Nozzle :pfft:

Goodbye parasite Woodes - I'm sure in two years NZPF will be glad to have you back......... YEAH RIGHT! :grin:

http://www.sportstribunal.org.nz/decisi ... index.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does highlight a growing concern for NZPF though, fringe lifters (i.e. not National or International level) that are marring the testing statistics for Powerlifting. There are implications with funding and international membership (IPF) associated with high levels of drug test failures, even though it shows the sport is effectively monitoring itself.

Pretty simple message here really, if you're going to used banned substances, don't compete in NZPF Powerlifting. Do CAPO or a gym lift comp.

An out of competition test for the guy & what do ya know - positive for 6 different metabolites & a test:epitest ratio of 64:1 (level is 4:1)!! Fucken Douche Nozzle :pfft:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT Would be kinda fun to see what he could lift on that much junk

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT Would be kinda fun to see what he could lift on that much junk

Let's put it this way... not alot.

Let's put it this way... not alot.

Benched 115kg a while back..... :doh:

how much test per week would he be running to get that reading ?

Unsure, maybe MuscleNZ could comment.

From my limited understanding:

* he definately had Methandienone (Dianabol), Oxymethalone (Anadrol50, Anapolan), & a Nandrolone (probably "Deca").

* Methyl-Test likely to be the oral drug rather than a breakdown of some other compound?

* To get his Test levels that high in relation to his Epitest he must've been using a shitload of test (more likely injectable than oral if he had a liver left!Probably some ester rather than Test suspension - Propionate, Enanthate or Sustanon250 most likely in NZL).

* Oxymesterone is one I've never heard of?

Think you can beat it bro?

I was told 100:1 was the highest recorded T:E the testing body had come across, the cutoff is now 4:1, which very few individuals surpass naturally.

I'm picking 64:1 is a reasonable number in the scheme of things.

Maybe Woodes Rogers would like to comment to put all the guessing to bed? It would be educational if nothing else. Kinda of like what Floyd Landis is doing! :pfft:

Think you can beat it bro?

I was told 100:1 was the highest recorded T:E the testing body had come across, the cutoff is now 4:1, which very few individuals surpass naturally.

I'm picking 64:1 is a reasonable number in the scheme of things.

Maybe Woodes Rogers would like to comment to put all the guessing to bed? It would be educational if nothing else. Kinda of like what Floyd Landis is doing! :pfft:

I would have thought some farken serious orals were being thrown down to get a reading that is effectively 16 times the norm. I know that is quite simplistic but I think it's important that people understand that this is an extreme case.

I wonder what he thought when he heard the knock on the door?

Unsure, maybe MuscleNZ could comment.

From my limited understanding:

* he definately had Methandienone (Dianabol), Oxymethalone (Anadrol50, Anapolan), & a Nandrolone (probably "Deca").

* Methyl-Test likely to be the oral drug rather than a breakdown of some other compound?

* To get his Test levels that high in relation to his Epitest he must've been using a shitload of test (more likely injectable than oral if he had a liver left!Probably some ester rather than Test suspension - Propionate, Enanthate or Sustanon250 most likely in NZL).

* Oxymesterone is one I've never heard of?

Hooooooly, thats some serious stuff right there. What a waste of gear on a douche like that. WHICH ONE OF YOU PEEPS ON HERE BEEN SELLING TO HIM!(JUST JOKING nzbb MODS) :wink: