Arm progress

Deano

i find barbell kickbacks VERY effective for triceps (used as a finisher to pump blood into tri's) 3-4x10-15reps , just prepare for some serious pain :pfft:

P.S riccardo how did u like the BB kickbacks last time :pfft:

done like this

peace

if it gets me triceps like that guy then im in... lol

bro do u prefer to do these with str8 bar or e-z?

i will try these next tricep day

i just got that video on youtube to show , but man they do build some serious tris i do them often, straight bar bro

peace

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lateral head is well developed but long head needs some attention. Hit the skull crushers hard! Let the bar go behind the head a wee bit too.

Cheers for the advice Riccardo, Im doing Triceps before an exam today so I will smash em hard!

Just posting up real quick my key stats before I head out. Oh yeah and I'll be posting up pics of my other muscles (calves etc) latas g

Weight: 82kg

Height: 6ft 1

Haha I have done these before on the advice of goku aka triceratops lol they are wicked for triceps as a finisher they blow up ur upper rear arms and force a lot of blood in there.

hahahaha lololol, mean stinger at the end of triceps, riccardo aka the situation has done really well on them

peace

You fullas should get a room oi.

Saw that coming lol.

TWL- maybe stop trying to train them specifically? sometimes it can be a case of overtraining or there may be another weakness thats holding back growth that you may not realize due to trying so hard to hit the lateral head.

• 3 weeks later...