Arm progress

Deano

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pain & sweat for a day solid will do that to ya Deano! :grin:

That said I'd be keen on some bike shorts, but 3 days of tapping away seems pretty gruelling (my ex flatmate was due for full Samoan tats and sounded like he was shitting himself). I'm picking its a hell of a passage to manhood.

Of interest has anyone here had the traditional tats done? I heard there's a guy in Akld who's very skilled and takes your life story & lineage and designs them and does them traditional Samoan style?

Nate

I'm looking for the guy that did Sonny Bills Tats. I hear some of his work are like a mixture of Polynesian and celtic designs combined looks pretty sweet.

What do you guys think about my arms, what to improve.

The guy your looking for is Joe Brown. His studio is in Mangere by the town centre. I did hear a rumour that he was setting up another one around airport oaks

Funny comments re arm size my left arm is covered black and tattoos do hide all thoughts of definition Id be fucked pulling a left arm tricep pose if I ever were to hit the stage as you just cant see any definition.... my arms are small though and need much work yet. I do think tattoos hide size and definition but really who gives a f*ck your tats are for you and you alone not for everyone else..... as MG said if your umming and arring your not ready so just get back into the gym and lift some heavy arse weight :grin:

get back into the gym and lift some heavy arse weight :grin:

250kg standing calf raise 10 reps today, I weigh 80kg, that big enough for ya cuzz?

your not here to impress me bro I dont give a shit about your calf raises 250kg is ok im not trying to be an arse but calf raises must be the easiest exercise to cheat at and I doubt your 250kg calf raises had much ROM cuzz.....

before you jump down my neck im only trying to motivate :grin:

your not here to impress me bro I dont give a shit about your calf raises 250kg is ok im not trying to be an arse but calf raises must be the easiest exercise to cheat at and I doubt your 250kg calf raises had much ROM cuzz.....

before you jump down my neck im only trying to motivate :grin:

I wasnt trying to impress, maybe it sounded different over the internet my fault .

I actually have been inspired by your journal as of recent its pritty good.

Triceps. Give me a while to get pics of my right it takes ages to send it through from cellphone.

post-7840-14166821622652_thumb.jpg

So far its about 2 weeks into serious workout as recently I just made me a workout journal...well I kinda copied/stole TonganTerrors (sorry cuzz) and got it all in my notebook but lowered the weights a little.

post-7840-14166821623449_thumb.jpg

So far its about 2 weeks into serious workout as recently I just made me a workout journal...well I kinda copied/stole TonganTerrors (sorry cuzz) and got it all in my notebook but lowered the weights a little.

Lol its all good bro use it and abuse it I would say though if you are bulking dont follow my recent journal posts but ones before sept prob more suited to mass gaining and brute strength, good luck let me know how you go and remember the weight is partially irrelevant a lot has to do with the intensity with which you train also so when looking at my journal remember there would be no more than a minute and a half rest in any of those workouts :nod:

i find barbell kickbacks VERY effective for triceps (used as a finisher to pump blood into tri's) 3-4x10-15reps , just prepare for some serious pain :pfft:

P.S riccardo how did u like the BB kickbacks last time :pfft:

done like this

peace

if it gets me triceps like that guy then im in... lol

bro do u prefer to do these with str8 bar or e-z?

i will try these next tricep day