One hundred push ups

timinator

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry nate. I'll stop been a troll now.

LOL - cheers mate, makes the mods lives easier! I've got RSI / OOS in my banning finger at the moment!

Welcome on board anyhow!

Nate

Tom - did anyone post their videos??

No Nate they all post massive db/bb bench press numbers in they journal but cant do a push up lol

Sorry nate. I'll stop been a troll now.

LOL - cheers mate, makes the mods lives easier! I've got RSI / OOS in my banning finger at the moment!

Welcome on board anyhow!

Nate

Tom - did anyone post their videos??

No Nate they all post massive db/bb bench press numbers in they journal but cant do a push up lol

bahahaha 10 reps at 140kg might be more attainable to me than 100 press ups right f*ck this hold thew line tom in gonna go try now .....

I hate failure this has been added to my list for 2011

:lol:

ok just busted 70 as low as two 2.5kg plates ontop of each other

Video or didn't happen as they say

am dizzy and tore my left pec

How is that possible doing press ups surely you jest!

:wink:

wait for it - how big a bite do I get

ok just busted 70 as low as two 2.5kg plates ontop of each other am dizzy and tore my left pec :pfft:

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft: For some reason reading that made me burst out laughing, the mental image of tearing a pec doing pushups is hilarious :pfft: (no offense big fulla :grin: )

Honestly though, I'm good for about 70 as well before the body slumps into a quivering mess :pfft:

Without reading through all the posts, my hubby as been doing this plan and is doing pretty good on it.

He doesnt go to the gym, his sport is surfing. He started it just cause he'd like to be able to do 100 push ups.

Hey Sheta, been doin yogalates combined with Muay Thai and squeezing in my own weight training programme, friggin worked wonders with my surfing balance/strength wise(Yogalates) dunno if hubbys is interested but tell him to give Yogalates a crack sometime.