One hundred push ups

timinator

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90kg while surfing into the clown who has been snaking everyones wave all morning and then decides to drop in on your wave you are riding and managing to keep your balance all at the sametime connecting with his board (I have a pressure mark on the tail end somehow caused when our boards collided?) and giving him a nice shove to see him faceplant into the water . The highlight of it all was him swearing away at me and then later half the locals and regulars at Ocean Beach telling the guy and his 2 mates to piss off (They were from out of town) The guy I shoved was in his late 30s me thinks..kinda figured a guy like that would have some Surfing Etiquette...

Actually bro I think it's the smaller guys who have the much better chance of taking tis comp out. Gave it a go just now and I only managed 80 reps before I crumped into a heap. Therefore I am out 8)

PBs got it in the bag!

Vid or it never happened :pfft:

PM me your phone number and I'll pxt the video to you :pfft:

DO IT MG :nod: From what I have heard soundsgood is a bit of a hottie. Get the vid then post it in the ladies room :pfft: Then we can see if he should change his name to looksgood 8)

Vid or it never happened :pfft:

PM me your phone number and I'll pxt the video to you :pfft:

DO IT MG :nod: From what I have heard soundsgood is a bit of a hottie. Get the vid then post it in the ladies room :pfft: Then we can see if he should change his name to looksgood 8)

Hehe peachy I met him last week at my gym & uh yup he could change his name to that :pfft:

Shhhh or your gonna make Gymrat feel jealous :pfft:

Shouldn't we had some more entrys by now?

I filmed a set of 100 I did but on reflection some were not full enough reps by my standards so doesn't count. Don't wanna b the first either :oops:

the comps expired, so many people asking all the time on this forum where to buy the cheapest protein??? hellooooo it was fucking free here lol u dont get much dumber than that. i eat the protein myself.

I filmed a set of 100 I did but on reflection some were not full enough reps by my standards so doesn't count. Don't wanna b the first either :oops:

the comps expired, so many people asking all the time on this forum where to buy the cheapest protein??? hellooooo it was fucking free here lol u dont get much dumber than that. i eat the protein myself.

roid rage...

roid rage...

:doh:

no. this deca making wana hit someone :twisted: The hype is real. :nod:

Lightscribe,

Even from my perspective your post is rediculous. Deca is an anabolic, very low androgenic effects. Roid rage (if it exists) would be solely attributable to androgenic compounds.

All that aside Tom's comments were very tame in comparison to many robust debate we have seen here (particulary in the bad old days :pfft: ).

Your first few post are a bit off the mark, feel free to introduce yourself and contribute in a positive manner!

Regards

Nate aka Forum Bad Cop