Where to get Ephedrine in NZ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get on the EC stack and cut up for this summer, want to get to about 5% bodyfat but cannot get hold of any Eph in NZ, im not sure if this is against the rules but does anyone know where i cant get some?

Thanks.

If you have no luck with the eph there are other options like

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Don't know how readily available the above are to you but there is one other option that is available to every person.

A calorie deficient diet with cardio! :)

I want to get on the EC stack and cut up for this summer, want to get to about 5% bodyfat but cannot get hold of any Eph in NZ, im not sure if this is against the rules but does anyone know where i cant get some?

Thanks.

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Don't know how readily available the above are to you but there is one other option that is available to every person.

How does clen compare to ephedrine?

On a scale of 1-10 when would they place in fat burning?

I want toget on the EC stack and cut up for this summer, want to get to about 5% bodyfat but cannot get hold of any Eph in NZ, im not sure if this is against the rules but does anyone know where i cant get some?

Thanks.

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Clen is more effective than ephedrine if you are just talking about ephedrine. If you combine ephedrine with caffeine and aspirin then that can work well for some people. I look at ECA as a cardio aid and appetite suppressant while clen will actually metabolise fat into trigylcerides and uses them for fuel. Still have to have your diet sorted whatever you use.

Clenbuterol worked well for me but you need to be careful as it can have some side effects i.e. nose bleeds, cramps. Start off on a low does around 40mcg and then slowly increase the amount until you find your limit. And you will find your limit! I did and it felt like my chest was being squeezed by a giant vice (cramp) not a nice feeling.

Would I use Clen again? Only if I was going to compete and wanted my fat level down to single digits. Everyone reacts differently some find ECA good, others prefer Clen, some don't like the sides Clen give etc etc.

To achieve a beach body look I don't think it is necessary for the above, like I said, diet and cardio will get you the results.

Thanks.

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Clenbuterol would be my choice... forget the ephidrine, as that can snap you a methamphetamine pre-cursor status, if caught.

Thanks.

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Clenbuterol would be my choice... forget the ephidrine, as that can snap you a methamphetamine pre-cursor status, if caught.

+ 1

clenbuterol

T3

yohimbine

DNP

Clen is more effective than ephedrine if you are just talking about ephedrine. If you combine ephedrine with caffeine and aspirin then that can work well for some people. I look at ECA as a cardio aid and appetite suppressant while clen will actually metabolise fat into trigylcerides and uses them for fuel. Still have to have your diet sorted whatever you use.

Clenbuterol worked well for me but you need to be careful as it can have some side effects i.e. nose bleeds, cramps. Start off on a low does around 40mcg and then slowly increase the amount until you find your limit. And you will find your limit! I did and it felt like my chest was being squeezed by a giant vice (cramp) not a nice feeling.

Would I use Clen again? Only if I was going to compete and wanted my fat level down to single digits. Everyone reacts differently some find ECA good, others prefer Clen, some don't like the sides Clen give etc etc.

To achieve a beach body look I don't think it is necessary for the above, like I said, diet and cardio will get you the results.

Good post Hone as usual. Yes Clen has the ability to explode fat cells & release the triglycerides into the blood system, as well as other muscle reproportioning aspects resulting in harding of muscle mass, where as Ephedrine uses its thermogenic properties to melt away fatty tissue which is probably not as efficient although I have not any studies to conirm this. Clenbuterol combined with yohombine is probably the best fat burner available but best to combine it with other muscle sparing drugs like Winny, Proviron, Masteron, Halotestin etc

Im alredy in single digit bodyfat i think like 7-8 at the moment, want to get down to about 5% for this summer.

How do i multi-quite?

I thought you were never guna use drugs lol

I said i was never going to use steroids.

Caffeine is a drug, i used that before, wanted to step it up this time and use ephedrine with the caffeine (EC stack) for a more potent fat loss effect.

U mad?

actually u said you were 100% natural but if your going to use a harmful drug like epherdrine or clen which can kill you if you dont know what your doing plus if your 7% now gain 2 kilos of pure muscle you will be 5% but bigger or just drop 2kg of fat Its not hard to drop 2 kilos without drugs

im not mad brah just dont lie just coz u dont use gear doesnt mean your 100% natural plus test would get you better gains and with less sides than clen or ephedrine

I thought you were never guna use drugs lol

I said i was never going to use steroids.

Caffeine is a drug, i used that before, wanted to step it up this time and use ephedrine with the caffeine (EC stack) for a more potent fat loss effect.

U mad?

actually u said you were 100% natural but if your going to use a harmful drug like epherdrine or clen which can kill you if you dont know what your doing plus if your 7% now gain 2 kilos of pure muscle you will be 5% but bigger or just drop 2kg of fat Its not hard to drop 2 kilos without drugs

im not mad brah just dont lie just coz u dont use gear doesnt mean your 100% natural plus test would get you better gains and with less sides than clen or ephedrine

Yes i said i was 100% natural because thats the truth, and i am still 100% natural right now.

I wanted to use ephedrine with caffeine and help get me ripped up even more than i alredy am for this summer, so iw as planning on using the EC stack, since when does ephedrine make you not natural?

It is hard to drop 2 kgs of fat if you are in the low single digits alredy.

Thanks for the heads up on test, but i dont want to use test only looking on where to get ephedrine.