ChCh Bodybuilding Training Partner?

PDY

If i go off creatine I dont look much different. I would be unlucky to loose a couple of reps.

Why do you bother taking it then?

Because I believe it is benifcial during phases of high work training. Coming off isnt going to affect my 1RM strength much and will allow the user to loose weight for competition.

Beneficial but it obviously doesn't help your strength?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creatine helps improve your work capacity. During the work period of your training creatine can help the trainee complete the sets/reps required to stimulate strength gains.

This is what the English weightlifting team do. I had the pleasure of having a few training session with a 14 year old last year who had a place at the next olympics. (under 60kg and 14 could lift more then me :s )

Creatine helps improve your work capacity. During the work period of your training creatine can help the trainee complete the sets/reps required to stimulate strength gains.

This is what the English weightlifting team do. I had the pleasure of having a few training session with a 14 year old last year who had a place at the next olympics. (under 60kg and 14 could lift more then me :s )

Listen up Dr Squat this guy knows his stuff :doh:

I think Josh is taking the piss Jimmy boy. :) As you well know, it's all about the creatine. Along with peanut buttter and Grits.

I think Josh is taking the piss Jimmy boy. :) As you well know, it's all about the creatine. Along with peanut butter and Grits.

:pfft: Yeah if Ronnie does it, surely it works :lol:

please someone tell me the perks of being natural?

aside from being able to rep usana...

It's a hell of a lot cheaper and there's far less to worry about health complications/side effects wise. Can compete honestly in tested sports as well. I have nothing against anyone who uses, but personally couldn't be bothered with the expenses and hassles that using raises.

It's a hell of a lot cheaper and there's far less to worry about health complications/side effects wise. Can compete honestly in tested sports as well. I have nothing against anyone who uses, but personally couldn't be bothered with the expenses and hassles that using raises.

Lmao not when you know the right people :D

Keeping my balls the same size :lol: I lift in a tested fed so using is not an option. Plus I believe I have what it takes to be better than average without aas. At the end of the day I lift because I love the gym and enjoy the challenge of consistently bettering myself(or trying anyway :pfft:) and it hink starting to juice would corrupt that.

Keeping my balls the same size :lol: I lift in a tested fed so using is not an option. Plus I believe I have what it takes to be better than average without aas. At the end of the day I lift because I love the gym and enjoy the challenge of consistently bettering myself(or trying anyway :pfft:) and it hink starting to juice would corrupt that.

Great post tt - just got my vote for post of the month :D

Great post tt - just got my vote for post of the month :D

ditto

I think Josh is taking the piss Jimmy boy. :) As you well know, it's all about the creatine. Along with peanut buttter and Grits.

I wasnt taking the piss actually :oops: ... but he is right its not going to help very significantly .

esp if your comparing it to aas. :wink: