ChCh Bodybuilding Training Partner?

PDY

oh hai Nick Smith

Confirmed! :nod:

Nick you know the rules re: multiple accounts. Please PM myself or one of the mods and let us know which account you wish to use. We can then close the other.

Nate

Do I get post of the month for guessing? Or was it pretty obvious anyway?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hai Nick Smith

Confirmed! :nod:

Nick you know the rules re: multiple accounts. Please PM myself or one of the mods and let us know which account you wish to use. We can then close the other.

Nate

Do I get post of the month for guessing? Or was it pretty obvious anyway?

I'm sure Luigi will cast his vote for ya mate! :pfft:

Bugger ... I didn't think I was being negative at all :shock: ... I think your being a bit sensitive buddy.

Nate, it's all your fault. It must have been reference to the "Douche Nozzle". :P(By the way ... used it twice at work and once with the mrs, but was just out of ear shot so as not to get hit by a random shoe) :pfft:

Bugger ... I didn't think I was being negative at all :shock: ... I think your being a bit sensitive buddy.
Nate, it's all your fault. It must have been reference to the "Douche Nozzle". :P(By the way ... used it twice at work and once with the mrs, but was just out of ear shot so as not to get hit by a random shoe) :pfft:

Opti - I've already told you, you cant just go around caling people "douche nozzle"...........

You've got to add "you fucken" as a prefix! :grin:

Best said out the side of you mouth in a bad american-italian accent..... you faaarken douche nozzle! :grin:

PS - watch out for those stilletos, they hurt when the missus gets a good throw in! :pfft:

Nick Smith from team Reset. Building his very own USANA cult.

Nick, you would be welcome to come and train at Eastside Barbell. Only problem you have is that we have a "wanker free" policy. :pfft:

That said, good luck with your quest for a training partner to match your own limited talent.

Nick, you would be welcome to come and train at Eastside Barbell. Only problem you have is that we have a "wanker free" policy. :pfft:

That said, good luck with your quest for a training partner to match your own limited talent.

Without wankers who is there to laugh at!! :grin:

Without wankers who is there to laugh at!! :grin:

True Jim, but there are wankers and then there are wankers. :)

LOL

this is obviously a touchy subject amongst these guys - a final message to the abusive ones here: it's okay, I understand that looking in the mirror and seeing a skinny guy staring back at you can be hard even when you weigh 300lbs however, if you feel the need to abuse people on an internet board to make yourself feel better about being so ticked off with yourself on how big/small you are than that's your business - i really couldn't care less what personal deep seeded issues led you to the point of abusing drugs for your own self perpetuating personal gain. If you have issues, see a counselor... or yell abuse back at yourself on a forum board - who cares. lol

Hey, I'm new to this website so I'll be easy the first time round...

Never been on anas before but considering myself after 5 years of heavy training the only debate is am I willing to commit 2 training session a day, am I willing to train, eat and sleep twice as hard? I'm assuming you think it's an easy way to a pro show? Thing about bodybuilding 'now' is not what gear you take but it is literally up to your genes (in reality a natural reaction for your body to reject or accept the drug). "Can your body take and use to the best potential the gear you take?" Because if every steroid user looked like current Mr O. I think there would be a few more of us out there injecting before and after every session.

I see you are not a user yourself but can you name any "natural bodybuilders"? Because I just Googled and even Google is struggling... maybe i'm not a google expert

I would further be intrigued to see number of spectators that attend a natural show compared to IFBB show. It's on a same par as Olympic games, hell let those sprinters go on gear, and I would watch those games with drug users... Would you not?

Sorry nothing personal, but maybe you should "think before you type next time"

To be honest yes, I just don't understand why people would waste their time pursuing bodybuilding without the use of steroids; this depends of course on your goals but if you ever want 20" arms for 95% of the population this just isn't physically possible without them. who can off the top of there head name a massive natural bodybuilder? i'm sure there are the odd one that come up on google but even then you can't prove they are/were natural anyway.

What would the Olympia stage look like without them? :shock:

To be honest yes, I just don't understand why people would waste their time pursuing bodybuilding without the use of steroids; this depends of course on your goals but if you ever want 20" arms for 95% of the population this just isn't physically possible without them. who can off the top of there head name a massive natural bodybuilder? i'm sure there are the odd one that come up on google but even then you can't prove they are/were natural anyway.

i can understand why people would prefer to be a natural bodybuilder, there is a number of reasons and i respect them just as much as someone that uses. but theres no such thing as a massive natural bodybuilder :pfft:

personally i think gear uses can learn off natural guys and vice versa. there are some great natural bodybuilders out there with great genetics.

i ask you guys this, is gear the only reason u train? so if there was no gear anymore would you still train? and with the intensity you do now?

i ask you guys this, 1. is gear the only reason u train? 2. so if there was no gear anymore would you still train? 3. and with the intensity you do now?

1. Nope, into training anyway.

2. Yep

3. Yep

Basically just into training, gear just helps move bigger weights. Bigger weights = bigger muscles. Or along those lines.

personally i think gear uses can learn off natural guys and vice versa. there are some great natural bodybuilders out there with great genetics.

i ask you guys this, is gear the only reason u train? so if there was no gear anymore would you still train? and with the intensity you do now?

Awesome comments. It's the young guys who have bearly trained and that are using that worry me. No foundation, no training knowledge, no nutrition knowledge, no desire. They generally are the ones who come and go and go through big periods of not training at all. How the hell does that work?

Fair enough, I like the look of the mass monsters as much as anyone :), for some of us using isn't as easy as it may be for others :?

Fair enough, I like the look of the mass monsters as much as anyone :), for some of us using isn't as easy as it may be for others :?

LOL yeah a bit of a tough one for you bro! but seriously though there must be some guys in your line of work that use? i'm sure Ive encountered a few :P