What do we think about some guys in the gym?

AbitDown

I wouldn't usually judge a girl as is stick to my own business and who's says they are sluts?? But females can pretty much pick up on a girl on th prow.

But you implied above that girls who wear short shorts are skanks. It's not for us/you to say that. I wear shorty shorts from time to time but mainly because it's damn hot and I want to be comfortable during a workout.

And who cares if a chick is on the prowl anyway? (Not saying that I am, I'm in a serious relationship).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOUCHETTES

1- the flat ironed hair and heavy mascara

I get the mascara comment (and makeup in general) if it's first thing in the morning and the gym is the first place the woman has gone to. But I don't see it as a problem if it's the middle of the day or after work and the person is doing a weights workout. I'm not much of a one for wearing make up, but if I've put on makeup in the morning, and go to the gym at lunchtime (which is my normal time), I'm not going to go to the trouble of removing it, and then reapplying it for the afternoon just in case someone thinks I've put the makeup on just to go to the gym :roll: I would take it off if I was doing a cardio workout, but not to do weights.

I've always been a fan of the tshirt/singlet guys. They start training in tshirts, then as soon as its time to workout arms, the tshirt comes off 'cos its singlet time...lol. Then as soon as the set's over, the tshirt goes back on again.

yeah plenty of the singlet wearing guys in our gym I wear one in summer as its farken hot but middle of winter come on lol couple of guys train in identical kit black singlets lmao ones tall and skinny ones short and fat muah haha love it :pfft:

I strongly agree with the shorts one. Your at the gym to work out. Not to work on your strut or wateva you think you have. If girls walk around in shorts that u cn almost c their bum, your just advertising yourself as a sexual object to men so you will be treated like a sex object. Some ladies real need to tone it town. Have some class and pride in yourself. A man will never respect a woman that let's it all hang out and sleeps around. Quite plainly he will just f**k u but never really think of even being with you for the rest of your life as he knows you will sleep around. Sorry not so relevant to the topic but related to slutty skanks. And not saying all girls that wear tiny shorts are skanks but common who are we kidding.
DOUCHES

1- definitely the 2 inch squatters with excessive weight

2- the newbies who do 3 reps of bicep curls w 8kg then start flexing at the mirror as if by some miracle had just made them super massive

3- the pervert that stands in the weight area stretching for an half an hour then decides its floor mat time when a bunch of chicks are lying on the floor

4- the idiots that incline or flat dumbell with fuckall weight then hurl the bloody things like a shot put.

5- the excessive dumbell hog who has a collection of dumbells in front of him and his mates whilst they stand there talking shit and perving for fucking ages

Stronlgy agree with the shorts one. Like honestly a gym is to work out your body' date=' not to work on your strut.

DOUCHETTES

1- the flat ironed hair and heavy mascara

2- the shorts that could be classed as knickers when its fucking cold

3- the lone ranger who decides to do body squats in the middle of the weight room when its busy

4- the fat girl who tries to tell you " you know if you had a strong mid section you wouldnt need a belt"

5- the fluro g string which flashes either over the waste band or can be seen right through the 3 times too small black tights, (although this one I dont mind as much) :)[/quote']

something to look at in the gym i.e attractive girls in short shorts. is good! im all for it and i like to think i offer the females something good to look at when i am in the gym... HELLOOOOOOOOO..

THATS WHAT I HEARD!!! LOL

I was training in the gym the other day on my own in a seperate room and some guy came in and asked me what I was doing. I replied that I was doing MMA specific exercises using double kettlebell swings and snatches.

He picked up a bell and started curling it whilst looking sideways into the mirror and only managed 2 (it's a 24kg bell) he said "yeah I feel the burn too". I wanted to slap him. Hard.

something to look at in the gym i.e attractive girls in short shorts. is good! im all for it and i like to think i offer the females something good to look at when i am in the gym... HELLOOOOOOOOO..

THATS WHAT I HEARD!!! LOL

you can train at my gym for one day only auw then back to auckland I dont need you messing up MY PALACE :pfft: :pfft:

:D:D awesome little section here

k

ow yes cant forget the indian boys no offence only pointing out the 1s at my gym. doing way to much CHARMS (chest and arms) and scooping them selves in the mirror, cmon boys those aint guns they cap guns

oi being an indian I take offence to that!!!! :evil: oh what the hell cant really defend them lol :pfft: your right they are all about the charms,you havent you seen any bollywood heroes have you lol?

or even the great Khali ,see he's got his track pants and all

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeY5oAhSPEC2T7I3764IgMjatQ079z-u6zRs2zuIjtLCWfzDM&t=1&usg=__xfhzjbmo0kXqyfraQhaoYySwxFA=

of course there are the rare few like me who love squatting and deadlifting,although my calves are still a challenge I am overcoming. :pfft:

but arent 90% of the guys in the gym concentrating on charms anyways?

The guy who sat next to me and did his sit ups, about 5 cm away then whispered "You're doing really well"

Bahahaha.. Thats awesome :grin:

I've always been a fan of the tshirt/singlet guys. They start training in tshirts, then as soon as its time to workout arms, the tshirt comes off 'cos its singlet time...lol. Then as soon as the set's over, the tshirt goes back on again.

Guys that train so close to the mirror that they unintentionally spit on it during their sets. YUKKK wipe it off you gross beech.

Oh and if you're gonna wear stubbies or short shorts (guys and girls) especially if you're gonna bench or squat.. Please (PLEASE) for the love of my eyes.. Wear undies.

You go to the gym?

emot-v.gif

I think if you are in shape then who cares what you wear if cutler was in your gym training with his shirt off know would say shit just the same as if a top figure girl it can help when you can see the muscles your training

I think theas a few too many haters here that maybe just a lil bit jealous but I do agree if your out of shape or freakishly skinny then cover up

I'm kinda the opposite - half the reason why I wear shorts rather than something more trousery is so that I can see how awful my thighs are - which makes me work harder :nod:

There's nothing like shocking yourself into working hard. I got a dose of that tonight when I looked in the gym mirror. So I'm going to start my 'cut' sooner than I thought I would!

I'm kinda the opposite - half the reason why I wear shorts rather than something more trousery is so that I can see how awful my thighs are - which makes me work harder :nod:

There's nothing like shocking yourself into working hard. I got a dose of that tonight when I looked in the gym mirror. So I'm going to start my 'cut' sooner than I thought I would!

YUS cutting time oooooo yeah :grin:

chillicat I reckon your prob one of the people like myself so hard on ourselves we never satisfied nope nope thighs probably all good to everyone else....

same here I want to be reminded of what I am lacking,plus when i see these top heavy guys with tracks I always snigger! :pfft:

chillicat I reckon your prob one of the people like myself so hard on ourselves we never satisfied nope nope thighs probably all good to everyone else....

Yep TT you're right. Must be that leo vanity of ours :wink:

hehe ah leos lol......dunno if its vanity or the opposite CC while im judgmental of everyone else im harder on myself than any other person which I think is good, I always say once you are entirely satisfied with yourself then you have lost that edge, that spark, that desire!! sooooo back to the gym for me gotta build these calves up turn them into bulls :grin:

hehe ah leos lol......dunno if its vanity or the opposite CC while im judgmental of everyone else im harder on myself than any other person which I think is good, I always say once you are entirely satisfied with yourself then you have lost that edge, that spark, that desire!! sooooo back to the gym for me gotta build these calves up turn them into bulls :grin:

I've definitely got a perfectionist streak that can sometimes be a disadvantage. I've got a colleague who is always calling me on it, saying that I'm way too hard on myself. I just tell her that I'm honest - if I do something well, I'll say it, but I'm not so blind that I can't see what needs work. Plenty when it comes to the old physique :pfft:

I've definitely got a perfectionist streak that can sometimes be a disadvantage. I've got a colleague who is always calling me on it, saying that I'm way too hard on myself. I just tell her that I'm honest - if I do something well, I'll say it, but I'm not so blind that I can't see what needs work. Plenty when it comes to the old physique :pfft:

lmao all true traits of a good leo hehe that made me smile \:D/

I wouldn't usually judge a girl as is stick to my own business and who's says they are sluts?? But females can pretty much pick up on a girl on th prow.

But you implied above that girls who wear short shorts are skanks. It's not for us/you to say that. I wear shorty shorts from time to time but mainly because it's damn hot and I want to be comfortable during a workout.

And who cares if a chick is on the prowl anyway? (Not saying that I am, I'm in a serious relationship).

Fucken aye! I wear short shorts all the time because they are comfortable to workout in, when its cold i'll wear stretchy black pants (coz they're comfortable) not for looks blah blah blah. If people wanna look I don't give a f*ck, can look all they want doesn't mean they can touch!!