What do we think about some guys in the gym?

AbitDown

he turned around and called me a "roided up little wanker"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny, but definitely an overreaction...

haha my reply was "yeah but your wife thinks about me when you're fucking and not your fat ass"

..but sounds like you got him back good :pfft: :pfft: Well played :clap:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon when your training hardout with hardcore intensity..peeps leave you alone...they take a look at you, take a look at the weights you are pushing or whatever style or form of training you are doing and shit you not..a lot of them actually get initmidated by your workout intensity and keep away

Either that or they do the opposite. They get threaten by some guy that can lift heavier weights than they can. I was doing bent over rows & some jackass comes up right behind me & starts doing shoulder shrugs with weights heavier than he could handle trying to look all tough. There was plenty of space, but no, he wanted to try & intimidate me.

All I thought was what a farkin fag, cumin up behind a guy doing bent over rows. ewh :puke:

try this stoopid little 60kg asian at the gym last night trying to deadlift 150 with the most rediculous form no leg drive no nothing and what made it worse was the PT was with him encouraging him to do it he had about 7 attempts he kept getting the bar just off the ground then trying to wrench with his back I had to tell him just give up before you end up in hospital with a herniated disc

try this stoopid little 60kg asian at the gym last night trying to deadlift 150 with the most rediculous form no leg drive no nothing and what made it worse was the PT was with him encouraging him to do it he had about 7 attempts he kept getting the bar just off the ground then trying to wrench with his back I had to tell him just give up before you end up in hospital with a herniated disc

Should ave told the PT = YOUR A FAILURE!

Bit like the PT that was at the gym yesterday with a morbidly obese chap, his 1st session

had him do some stretches, cable pullls, 80kg deadlifts 3 x 5 sets then he was :puke:

I said to the PT not a good reccommendation to use your services!

He replies "and this is only the warm up"

be interesting to see if see this guy in gym again!

Bit like the PT that was at the gym yesterday with a morbidly obese chap, his 1st session

had him do some stretches, cable pullls, 80kg deadlifts 3 x 5 sets then he was :puke:

no pain no gain.... especially when an hour after gym ull find him at burger king

Good PT :D ..... Thats what they pay you for Grover. The people that genuinly want to change, come back. (1min 17sec)

normally i mind my business and get on with my training ..... but a couple of early morn trainings have left my laughing when ...

- smelly fart lingering through the weights room on a monday morn, and you are 1 of 4 people in there ..the only female ... and you know it wasn't you :pfft:

- Man who makes eye contact in the mirror then scartches his balls :pfft:

But i also get a good laugh out of

- pipe cleaner looking girls who insist on doing 5kg db presses in the free weights area at peak time and asking some big burly dude for a spot!! :doh:

DOUCHES

2- the newbies who do 3 reps of bicep curls w 8kg then start flexing at the mirror as if by some miracle had just made them super massive

They are newbies for a reason bro everyone starts somewhere they will learn oneday...hopefully...

I rememeber when I started and now see new people come in and wonder whas I really like that too? give them time though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mmm, had this old dude at the gym this morning and he was so uber irritating with this weight clanging and huffy puffing! He stacked about 48kg on the leg extension machine and using momentum kicked up with both legs, moved one leg back and caught the bar with his other leg. Did 10 of those (5 on each leg) and let it drop with this almighty clang. I'm surprised his legs were attached at the knees!!!!

He then moved on to lying leg curls stacked them at 4 plates (couldn't see the weight) and huffy puffed his way through it.

I'm no bodybuilder (yet!) but regardless of the weights I am using I always try and maintain good posture. That's what mirrors and common sense are for right??

This thread had me in fits at work!

i got stuck at one gym, with 3 guys decided to spend their time seeing who can do the most on the bench machine. when i asked them t move so i could use it they said,"its not for females, go back to the fitness ball" they worst thing was one was my twin brother...

Had to laugh though the heaviest they got was just over 80kg, and they thought they were awesome.