What do we think about some guys in the gym?

AbitDown

PS: Not to bag any boys. Just for laughs :pfft:

Well, I will start off with the guys who think their absolutely hot in the gym when the are obviously not. NEws for you- we come to the gym to gym. Dont think 4 one second we are even looking at you.

The guys who stand in the mirror checking themselves out and thinking their so muscly and irresistable when really you need to focus on you OVERALL body. So many guys have the biggest bulkiest upper body when their legs are the size or female arms. Its WEIRD and a big NO NO.

And what about the wierd men that are just sooo creepy and can't stop staring at you or come right next to you to do an exercise and make you feel uncomfortable. Haha caught the usual 1 fully checking a girl out as she walked away... eyes beeming up and down the girls backside. :roll:

Post what you think or your experiences! :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grunter who I often see at weekends. Almost worse than the grunting is that he always looks around after each set as though to see if people are watching him :roll: Not the kind of looking around that you do when you're just killing time between sets and you're checking out others - it clearly looks like he's checking to see if people are looking.

Found out this weekend that he actually works part time at the gym, and he's been told by his colleagues to tone it down :pfft:

PS: Not to bag any boys. Just for laughs :pfft:

Well, I will start off with the guys who think their absolutely hot in the gym when the are obviously not. NEws for you- we come to the gym to gym. Dont think 4 one second we are even looking at you.

The guys who stand in the mirror checking themselves out and thinking their so muscly and irresistable when really you need to focus on you OVERALL body. So many guys have the biggest bulkiest upper body when their legs are the size or female arms. Its WEIRD and a big NO NO.

And what about the wierd men that are just sooo creepy and can't stop staring at you or come right next to you to do an exercise and make you feel uncomfortable. Haha caught the usual 1 fully checking a girl out as she walked away... eyes beeming up and down the girls backside. :roll:

Post what you think or your experiences! :)

what gym do you train at I wanna meet these dudes they sound awesome lol

So many douches at my gym:

- The guys who walk slowly around the gym with puffed out chests. Seriously, we know your chest isn't that big.

- The guy who sat next to me and did his sit ups, about 5 cm away then whispered "You're doing really well"

- The two so called powerlifters who take all the 20kg plates from around the gym, only to stack them under the hack squat for balance.

- The guy who talks loudly on his cell phone and spends most of his time texting rather than lifting

And of course all the dreamers who think we're looking at them, when really I'm just checking my form.

I could go on.

hahah the guys with shocking technique that think a bench press means lifting their entire body off the bench and useing the feet to push themselfs up hahaha errrr, could drive a tow truck under neth their back. Or the ones that throw their weights down unecessarily and give everyone in the gym a freakn fright so they all look - it is especially annoying when the are doin 1rm or when they could gently drop them down but choose to make it noisy grrrrr. Also when im tryna do a clean and jerk and they think bcoz om a chik i dont matter and they wont get out the way they will continue to walk in the way agrhhhhh -

gym bunny - when you can put a 70kg dumbell or a bar with 300kg on it down nicely then facsimile me ok... hope your well.

at the gym i just left, there was women coming to workout with make up on, ones stinking lke cigarettes, they take up a treadmill and go slower than a walk to the dairy on a sunday.. HELLOOOOO you on a treadmill work that celulite!! there the ones that take up valuable space in the free weight area chest pressing 10kgs when the gyms packed and i wanna lift some actual weights, you gota womens gym that im paying for as part of my member ship for u that you could do those 10kg presses in that you aint even doing properly to begin with and it should be illegal to manufacture and import those gym tights in sizes any bigger than a M/L... jeeeesus!

hahah the guys with shocking technique that think a bench press means lifting their entire body off the bench and useing the feet to push themselfs up hahaha errrr, could drive a tow truck under neth their back.

gym bunni seems to me you are describing an excellent powerlifting technique right here lol and something we all aspire to not something to be laughed at but applauded.

We have a guy we call PartialI busted him on camera the other day lmao he walks around with a puffed out tiny chest wears a belt for everything and does what can only be described as minute movements for all exercises here he is muah haha

You girls must get sick of using a machine after a guy and always having to move the pins up the weight stack right? 8)

Oooh... fighting words right there :)

when im tryna do a clean and jerk and they think bcoz om a chik i dont matter and they wont get out the way they will continue to walk in the way agrhhhhh -
Just clout 'em with the bar, they'll learn :pfft:

i hate people who 1, insist on the heavier they lift the shorter the range of motion should be, 2 people that let cables go when your standing next to the weight stack as it goes CLANG!!, 3 people that cant control the weight or dumbell and drop it from a great height. if you cant control it dont lift it!

And of course all the dreamers who think we're looking at them, when really I'm just checking my form.

You girls seem to have some pretty precise descriptions of the people you are supposedly not looking at! :pfft:

The guy who sat next to me and did his sit ups, about 5 cm away then whispered "You're doing really well"

Yeah...thats just creepy :shock:

Today I was on the treadmill. The cardio is a seperate room to the weights room. So this Indian guy with the tiniest legs ever (from overworking upper body and paying no attention to lower). He starts his lunges from all the way in the weights room and enters the cardio doing lunges and gives us girls on the treadmill a look like: "oh yeah, dont u think im hot?" while he hisses after ever lunge and pretends he is working soooo hard. Its quite funny tho because he is so ugly yet thinks he actually stands a chance. Try doing split squats with 5kg in each hand.

Today I was on the treadmill. The cardio is a seperate room to the weights room. So this Indian guy with the tiniest legs ever (from overworking upper body and paying no attention to lower). He starts his lunges from all the way in the weights room and enters the cardio doing lunges and gives us girls on the treadmill a look like: "oh yeah, dont u think im hot?" while he hisses after ever lunge and pretends he is working soooo hard. Its quite funny tho because he is so ugly yet thinks he actually stands a chance. Try doing split squats with 5kg in each hand.

LOL :pfft:

Haha we have a guy at our gym in Nelson, also Indian with pop-sickle sticks for legs and a big fat belly. He does chest atleast every second day and always wears the smallest stubbies to show off his tiny legs, and finds T-shirts that are obviously from the kids section because theyre about 10x too tight and his gut hangs out the bottom. When he finally does train legs, he walks up to the squat rack with the XL belt wrapped loosely around his waist, stacks on excessive amounts of weight, (about 150+ when he should really be doing around 60) and does the good ol' knee pop with excessive grunting (even tho hes only squatting down about 2 inchs). After hes finished with his little performance, he leaves all the weights on the rack and walks around the gym puffing his chest out and making noises as if hes just squatted a small car from the ground 10 times.

Makes for a good laugh watching him in between sets..

You girls seem to have some pretty precise descriptions of the people you are supposedly not looking at! :pfft:

:lol: Fair call.

I'm a shocker for looking around at what else is going on in the gym between sets. It's either that or look at myself, and I get a bit bored with that, so I probably really annoy people by seeming to check them out - and in my weekend gym, the man cave, it's tiny, so you just can't avoid noticing when someone is looking around to check if people are looking at them :nod:

:D:D awesome little section here

definitely the grunting bloke with the split shorts lifting some average as weights, dude whats with bandana you rock

ow yes cant forget the indian boys no offence only pointing out the 1s at my gym. doing way to much CHARMS (chest and arms) and scooping them selves in the mirror, cmon boys those aint guns they cap guns

The silly ones are just so damn entertaining to look at tho :pfft:

The guy who sat next to me and did his sit ups, about 5 cm away then whispered "You're doing really well"

Yeah...thats just creepy :shock:

And he did it twice in one week! Once during my set. I had a feeling he was going to ask my out or something so every time he got close I'd just give him laser eyes.