Beginners cycle for newbie

got_you755

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey got_you755,

im no pro on aas but i have researched for over 1 year now and have done 2 cycles.

i think that you should do 500mg testosterone enanthate per week for 10-12 weeks and dont use d-bol for ya first cycle,

just see how you go with one compound first.

i dont think you should only do 250mg per week because your gonna shut down natural test anyway.

like people say your first cycle will be the best,so go for it mate,500mg per week.(if training and eating in check)

dont use nolva unless you get sides.

good luck & welcome to the dark side :pfft:

how did you go on 500mg? how did u feel and what sort of gains did u make? any sides and estro probs?

there is one more factor in play here ........if you already have the dbols on hand can you resist eating them through your cycle or will you be too tempted and just start them mid cycle :pfft: if this is the case may as well eat em as part of the proper cycle and front load the test with them.....

Hey TT....

I'm sure the lads got loads of will-power & won't be tempted one bit...

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

haha they steer at me everyday

hey got_you755,

im no pro on aas but i have researched for over 1 year now and have done 2 cycles.

i think that you should do 500mg testosterone enanthate per week for 10-12 weeks and dont use d-bol for ya first cycle,

i dont think you should only do 250mg per week because your gonna shut down natural test anyway.

like people say your first cycle will be the best,so go for it mate,500mg per week.(if training and eating in check)

how did you go on 500mg? how did u feel and what sort of gains did u make? any sides and estro probs?

500mg was algood,felt like i could have done more,na no sides at all and felt great for the whole time.

i can see why some people do cruise/blast. :nod:

im looking forward to doing it all again in 3 weeks time,as iv had 3 months off.

i gained 8kg but only kept 4 kg,hopefully il keep more next time .

i did get tender nipples but nothing major.

as well as feeling strong,energized and good all the time your sex drive will increase lots too.

\:D/

hey got_you755,

500mg was algood,felt like i could have done more,na no sides at all and felt great for the whole time.

im looking forward to doing it all again in 3 weeks time,as iv had 3 months off.

as well as feeling strong,energized and good all the time your sex drive will increase lots too.

after how many weeks did it take for u to notcie

hey got_you755,

what did you do for your pct and in regards to the tender nips what did you do?

hey got_you755,

after how many weeks did it take for u to notcie?

took bout 4 weeks till i felt realy good,but i did notice strength getting up after 1 or 2 weeks cause i had d-bol to start,it felt like a gradual strength increase.

for tender nipples i didnt do anything cause the cycle i did before this i had same feeling(but i was ready to take anti e if it got too bad).

if you want to see how i went,i have it all on my workout journal.page 5 onwards.

next time i will fine tune a few things to get better results.

8)

there is one more factor in play here ........if you already have the dbols on hand can you resist eating them through your cycle or will you be too tempted and just start them mid cycle :pfft: if this is the case may as well eat em as part of the proper cycle and front load the test with them.....

Hey TT....

I'm sure the lads got loads of will-power & won't be tempted one bit...

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

haha they stare at me everyday

Well lock em in a cupboard..........

:D:D:D

a good cycle. for a first timer you probably dont need an oral. just sticking to 500 mg of test a week with nolva on hand and a good solid pct after will give great gains assuming training and nutrition is there to support it. Maybe on a second cycle add an oral as a kick start or an anabolic like deca or eq.

• 4 weeks later...

yeh ive just done my first shot of test E i did a funny amount of 1.3ml which is 325mg testosterone. I chose that amount to divide my 2 10ml vials into 14 for a 14 week cycle. It also allows me for a little wastage being new etc as im sure draining the entire vial wont be easy. I ended up putting it into my delt didnt feel a thing but i wobbled a bit and today its a bit sore but nothing major

deffinatley got me thinking i was at first considering dbol only but my research and this forum has all said that oral onlys are frownd upon, waste of time and money apparantly, but i have read other peoples stories of gaining weight and muscle and keeping alot of what theyre gained. soo thats why i got dbol and test e maybe 25mg a dasy for 5weeks and just the minimal does of test e @ 250mg a week for 12 weeks

FYI..dont believe everything peeps post up bro. But good on you for researching the right info into your first cycle.

deffinatley got me thinking i was at first considering dbol only but my research and this forum has all said that oral onlys are frownd upon, waste of time and money apparantly, but i have read other peoples stories of gaining weight and muscle and keeping alot of what theyre gained. soo thats why i got dbol and test e maybe 25mg a dasy for 5weeks and just the minimal does of test e @ 250mg a week for 12 weeks

FYI..dont believe everything peeps post up bro. But good on you for researching the right info into your first cycle.

yeh bro i flagged the dbol just wasnt working so hopefully the test does guess ill know in a few weeks

yeh bro i flagged the dbol just wasnt working so hopefully the test does guess ill know in a few weeks

What makes you say they wern't working? How long were you on them for?

was on 10mg blue hearts for 3 weeks with no results didn't feel anything just stomach pains and switched to thai pinks same shit nothing happening

To have two lots in a row not to work is pretty unlucky. I guess you have to consider the possibility of either

both lots of pills were fake.

your body is rejecting them via the oral route.

If no luck with the injections then I guess you are one of the unlucky ones whose bodies do not respond to anabolic steriods. Not a common occurrence but does happen to the odd person. Hope it works out for you. :)

If no luck with the injections then I guess you are one of the unlucky ones whose bodies do not respond to anabolic steriods. Not a common occurrence but does happen to the odd person. Hope it works out for you. :)

Hey Hone..... Imagine that, what a horrible thought....!!!!

:cry:

was on 10mg blue hearts for 3 weeks with no results didnt feel anything just stomach pains and switched to thai pinks same shit nothing happening

How many a day were you taking..????

If you were only taking the one, then thats your problem....

The blues are understrengthed as it is, so unless yout taking at least 4-6/day you probably wouldnt feel anything anyway......

I'm in my second week of blues, & have put my dose up from 4 to 6 a day because I was unimpressed by their lack of kick...

:wink: :wink: :wink:

was on 10mg blue hearts for 3 weeks with no results didn't feel anything just stomach pains and switched to thai pinks same shit nothing happening

To have two lots in a row not to work is pretty unlucky. I guess you have to consider the possibility of either

yeh bro so just trying injectables atm hopefully it works out coz the fear of needles is long gone now lol

was on 10mg blue hearts for 3 weeks with no results didnt feel anything just stomach pains and switched to thai pinks same shit nothing happening

How many a day were you taking..????

If you were only taking the one, then thats your problem....

The blues are understrengthed as it is, so unless yout taking at least 4-6/day you probably wouldnt feel anything anyway......

I'm in my second week of blues, & have put my dose up from 4 to 6 a day because I was unimpressed by their lack of kick...

:wink: :wink: :wink:

started on 30mg for first week then ended up increasing till i got fucked off and took 60mg still nothing, and 40mg on the pinks

Hey Hone..... Imagine that, what a horrible thought....!!!!

:cry:

Pretty depressing alright :shock:

yeh bro so just trying injectables atm hopefully it works out coz the fear of needles is long gone now lol

:lol: yeh after a while you will think what all the fuss is over, sticking a little piece of metal into your body. Like most things it will get easier the more you do it.

Hygiene is the no 1 issue with injectables, washing your hands before you start the process, cleaning the injection site, I like to use the sterile alcohol wipes but have also used in the past stuff like mouthwash (high alcohol count). If using multi draw vials don't forget to wipe the top before sticking the needle through the top. It is a good idea to push some air into the vial as this makes drawing the liquid out a lot easier (adds pressure in the vial) so to do this keep the needle in its sheath, attach the syringe and draw back while the needle is still in the sheath The air that is in the shealth with the needle is sterile so better to inject that in to your vial rather than dirty air floating about in the room.

Good luck bro :)

i just read that stopping steroids cold turkey is a no no. Steroid use should be discontinued graduallyfor 2 to 4 weeks and cold turkey induces catabolic phase.... any opinions??

Depends on which side of the fence you sit on bro. There are a few different views on the subject.

Guys will do their cycle of say 500mgs or whatever the dose may be per week from week 1 to week 12 then wait the required weeks before starting PCT. Others don't do any PCT.

Others will taper down over a period of weeks so there last injection may be only 250mgs. Some will do PCT while others will argue that by tapering the dose removes the need to do PCT.

So as you can see no real answer, what works for one person may not for another. The advice I would give to you as someone just starting out is to do your cycle at the same dose throughout, wait the required weeks then do a good PCT with clomid and nolva and see how you get on with that. If you are going to continue taking gear then you will have plenty of chances to try out the different protocols and see which one works best for you.

The only true way to find out the best way is to have blood tests done and compare the results. :)