Beginners cycle for newbie

got_you755

hey guys love the forum and im looking at doing my first cycle and would like some feed back and or help and suggestions on what others think of it. I have done loads of research and this is what ive come up with:

wk 1-6 - 30-40mg of dianabol everyday (thai pinks)

wk 1-10 - 500mg of Test E (two injections a week of 250ml)

wk 1-10 - 10mg of Nolvadex everyday.

Start PCT (Post cycle therapy) week 12 with 40mg of Tamoxifen Citrate

(Nolvadex) for 2 weeks then run 20mg ED for another 2 weeks

im just not really sure about running nolvadex during the cycle but it has come up in my research a number of times any thoughts are appreciated !

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys love the forum and im looking at doing my first cycle and would like some feed back and or help and suggestions on what others think of it. I have done loads of research and this is what ive come up with:

im just not really sure about running nolvadex during the cycle but it has come up in my research a number of times any thoughts are appreciated !

Looks like you've done some intensive research to compile such a sound cycle, good work.

wk 1-10 - 500mg of Test E (two injections a week of 250ml)wk 1-10 - 10mg of Nolvadex everyday.

Way too much.....780mg a week on a first cycle!!!!

In my humble opinion:

First cycle should be one compound only , TE probably a wise choice, 500mg week max, I'd advise starting at 250 and seeing how you go!

There is plenty of time in the future to ramp up the dosages, compounds (& of course the unwanted side effects! :grin: ) as you become more experienced.

Maybe an experienced user with some morals would like to comment further. MNZ?

Tom - surely you know this is too much for a newbie, SM - I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic!

is the 10 weeks a couple or four too short from what I read on the overseas forums seems like if you gonna shut down your natural test may as well utilize the first cycle and gains to go to 12-14weeks however thats another vial too hmmm?MNZ your thoughts???

from a website.......

Using anti-estrogens or aromatase inhibitors during cycle will reduce your gains, so they are not recommended to use concurrently unless gyno or estrogen related symptoms show up. Exceptions to this are for users who are highly sensitive to estrogen (for example those with a genetic predisposition to gyno), or those using highly aromatizing substances.

is the 10 weeks a couple or four too short from what I read on the overseas forums seems like if you gonna shut down your natural test may as well utilize the first cycle and gains to go to 12-14weeks

I agree. But with the dbol kicker he might not need to as he will be up and running faster.

that makes perfect sense AO :nod: :nod: however isnt it still going to take the the same time for the test e to be running at maximum in the body >?

you are right Nate, i must have forgot the bit about first cycle and i am not very switched on today.

but on the other hand whats your testosterone? is it on prescription or is it UG its most likley UG and also most likley not 250mg a ml. so then you end up taking a underdosed first cycle when your first cycle is meant to be the one you will get the best gains from.

TT and AO, for my first cycle i used 10ml of prescription sustanon250 over an 8 week period and gained 9kg and lost bodyfat you dont need to do twice that.

your first cycle is the gains you will always remember, in those 8 weeks thats where i went from only me thinking i looked liked i a bodybuilder to 8 weeks later kicked out my gym it was so obvious.. LOL

good call Nate.

dbol and tes E are highly aromatizing arent they? 10mg a day of nolvadex is a cycle i read for newbies during the 10weeks then up 2 40mg after cycle
But estrogen ensures a degree of water retention, and that means more strength. You don't need it unless you start having problems with your nipples. I never used it until the PCT.

On those dosages, you may only need it here and there, not everyday.

I would suggest you save the dianabol for your next cycle (if you go there) and just sit with the test en. Start off getting to know the base drug this cycle.

I know that we all front load with D, but on your first, I am sure you will notice the changes within a few weeks. I notice the recovery improvements by the 3rd shot, the strength improvement by the 6th and the size changes not long after that (@500mg/wk test en).

for me, the recovery is the best indicator of all, as every workout feels so fresh. Wait till you don't ache at all the next day, or even later the same day, no matter how hard you workout. Truly a great feeling.

just my 10cents worth.

dbol and tes E are highly aromatizing arent they? 10mg a day of nolvadex is a cycle i read for newbies during the 10weeks then up 2 40mg after cycle
But estrogen ensures a degree of water retention, and that means more strength. You don't need it unless you start having problems with your nipples. I never used it until the PCT.

On those dosages, you may only need it here and there, not everyday.

I would suggest you save the dianabol for your next cycle (if you go there) and just sit with the test en. Start off getting to know the base drug this cycle.

I know that we all front load with D, but on your first, I am sure you will notice the changes within a few weeks. I notice the recovery improvements by the 3rd shot, the strength improvement by the 6th and the size changes not long after that (@500mg/wk test en).

for me, the recovery is the best indicator of all, as every workout feels so fresh. Wait till you don't ache at all the next day, or even later the same day, no matter how hard you workout. Truly a great feeling.

just my 10cents worth.

yes that was my next question " when do i start to notice test E"

nicely answered

Everyone will be different, i didnt notice much till about week 8 when i was on test e @ 250mg pw. other than the amount of chicken i was eating off the BBQ. first cycle. So my first cycle being only 10 weeks.. i didnt feel like i got the best from it, should have had enough for 12-14 weeks.

next cycle was test cyp, 350mg pw and i felt like it kicked in faster,

Didnt gain much on the test e (was legit), but have gone from 90kg to 103kg on cyp.

Everyone will be different, i didnt notice much till about week 8 when i was on test e @ 250mg pw. other than the amount of chicken i was eating off the BBQ. first cycle. So my first cycle being only 10 weeks.. i didnt feel like i got the best from it, should have had enough for 12-14 weeks.

next cycle was test cyp, 350mg pw and i felt like it kicked in faster,

Didnt gain much on the test e (was legit), but have gone from 90kg to 103kg on cyp.

what you reackon about 500mg test E should kick in nice and quick

Depends on you mate, in my opinion...

if you wanna get into bodybuilding, then this will be the first cycle of many... in which case it wont hurt starting at 250mg per week and seeing how it goes... maybe at 4 weeks, you might wanna increase it.

On the amount you have, if i could go back to my first one... 250mg over a longer period would have been the way to go.

im not sure how the maths and biology of it all works, but 250mg a week is still like 5 times a well hung males normal weekly natural release... someone might wanna correct me.

only thing id say is you would get away with 20mg dbol day for first four weeks and extend the test out for 12 weeks at 500mg pw i wouldnt run the nolva during just save for your pct its debatable but i feel nolva limits your gains when trying to bulk smart to keep handy just incase your one of the unlucky ones that is very sensitive at that dose otherwise looks like you have put some research in and thort it through good luck

Whats peoples thoughts on running nolva during a cycle to keep fat gain down? Im not talking about fat gain from a crap diet but in regards to test aromatizing..

I know some guys who are happy to get slightly less muscle gains during a cycle if they finish their cycle leaner and dont have to get rid of any fat later on (and run the risk of losing some muscle while dieting).

if you have aromasin, adex, nolva. How would you guys piece the PCT together ?

seems to be alot of varied ways of doing it, some threads i have read saying to use adex as part of your PCT, others saying to only use it during cycle if problems arise and to use aromasin in your PCT. But then the list of variations in recommendations continues with aromasin first, then nolva. both together. etc etc..

After a cycle like what this guy above said of like 500mg a week for 12 weeks with dbol kick start.

how would you guys run the PCT if you had all three of the products i have listed above.

if you have aromasin, adex, nolva. How would you guys piece the PCT together ?

seems to be alot of varied ways of doing it, some threads i have read saying to use adex as part of your PCT, others saying to only use it during cycle if problems arise and to use aromasin in your PCT. But then the list of variations in recommendations continues with aromasin first, then nolva. both together. etc etc..

After a cycle like what this guy above said of like 500mg a week for 12 weeks with dbol kick start.

how would you guys run the PCT if you had all three of the products i have listed above.

just put them all in a shaker, and take 2 a day :lol: