In house bench comp

tinytraps

I agree with PD next dec isnt long term hell im looking toward 2015 lol and for those that are not gonna be around by then well they are only pretenders anyway although everyone that has expressed interest has pretty extensive training background and is likely to stay.At very least we will be posting vids along the way so that will act as mini goals achieved the whole way.

So tom is 220kg not even a serious post??

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with PD next dec isnt long term hell im looking toward 2015 lol and for those that are not gonna be around by then well they are only pretenders anyway although everyone that has expressed interest has pretty extensive training background and is likely to stay.At very least we will be posting vids along the way so that will act as mini goals achieved the whole way.

So tom is 220kg not even a serious post??

i said mid-term and a lot of people leave this site but continue training seriously is what i ment, which is why it would be good for a shorter term goal too but yea if you think the updates will cover that then sweet

yea 2011 is pretty silly.... its a great mid-term goal but for an online site you kind of need something much shorter as theres a good chance half of these people wont still be on the site by next dec.

maybe divide it into end of 2010 and 2011 goals ?

Short term goals can be set by the individuals and the training up dates will support that I think

That was the whole idea behind the deadlift one, not to many people I know can add 40 - 50 kg on there lift in 16 weeks so the end off 2011 gave every one a chance to make some serious gains and to post progress reports though out the year instead of a small gain from now till the end of the year and if the individuals are serious enough they will still be here in a year and if not well no harm done to the ones that are left.

VP

end of next year is ages away..

220 RAW of course, i dont cheat. real talk.

roid free then tom?

Juice isn't cheating, it's accelerating your hard work. Unless you claim to be a "I'm better than everyone cause I'm a natty" but are actually "enhanced"

I was taking the piss. Im assuming tom was trying to point out that using a bench shirt was cheating. Thats the reason we have equipped and raw divisions. If you dont like FIFO :pfft:

roid free then tom?

Juice isn't cheating, it's accelerating your hard work. Unless you claim to be a "I'm better than everyone cause I'm a natty" but are actually "enhanced"

I was taking the piss. Im assuming tom was trying to point out that using a bench shirt was cheating. Thats the reason we have equipped and raw divisions. If you dont like FIFO :pfft:

I didn't take what you said as anything snide, was just saying

of cause thats what tom was saying :pfft: and nice come back TT hey FIFO I thought that was my copyright bra sheesh bloody twins next you want my women auw :pfft: hmmmm wait if we are identical theyll never know :pfft: :pfft: \:D/

haha im the winter version except year round :pfft:

hmmmm might have to try and resurrect my downward spiral myself and come up with a cunning plan for 2011.

After losing 9kgs over the past month it felt like someone was sitting on the bar during warmups yesterday.

I`ll try for 150kgs next year.

Might have to start reading up on those authentic "add 80kgs to your bench in 3 weeks" sites.

Might have to start reading up on those authentic "add 80kgs to your bench in 3 weeks" sites.

"Want to increase your bench numbers by 2.2 times! it's so simple, you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it earlier. Enter your credit details to find out how! Simply use pounds instead of kilograms!"

Wonder if I could actually sell that :pfft:

"Want to increase your bench numbers by 2.2 times! it's so simple, you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it earlier. Enter your credit details to find out how! Simply use pounds instead of kilograms!"

Wonder if I could actually sell that :pfft:

bahahaha add in pounds instead of kgs lmao :pfft:

• 2 months later...
Some targets for me-

Raw 227.5 kg- short term. 500 pound raw. This one is still bugging me.

Raw 250 kg- If I can get by bodyweight to 125 kg I want to take this for a ride. Eastside Open 2011 could be the day.

That's awesome raw power DS looked forward to end off next years results :clap:

VP

Targets are one thing bro. The path to doing them and doing them are what matter. As you know VP.

Some targets for me-

Raw 227.5 kg- short term. 500 pound raw. This one is still bugging me.

Raw 250 kg- If I can get by bodyweight to 125 kg I want to take this for a ride. Eastside Open 2011 could be the day.

That's awesome raw power DS looked forward to end off next years results :clap:

VP

Targets are one thing bro. The path to doing them and doing them are what matter. As you know VP.

True brother if we didn't have targets we'll be no - one just a gym floater and in my opinion there are already to many off them, anything can be achieved if you really want it, it just takes a smart plan and a bloody strong mind which you already have and are also very capable off putting both in action go hard DS

PS - just don't go ahead to fast I want catch up 8)

VP