14 year old looking for advice

eskrock

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey eskrock, I wouldn't take the fatburners just because you've got them. Like the others say, you probably don't need them yet anyway.

If you do decide to take them, it's better to wait until you do a proper cutting phase. Right now, you're eating to get bigger, so adding fatburners is going to be wasted at best, and at worst it may actually slow your gains.

My advice? Save them until you can use them properly. :)

thanks for that guys, i talked to my sports academy teacher wich is also my science teacher, and he sed that cytolean is pretty much speed in a lower dose, he said thats why ive felt how i have. today i felt out of it as. was holusinating, and cant remember shit. so im going to lay off the pills for a while and then when i want to get cut for competing or something i will use them but not just yet.

thanks alot guys

thanks for that guys, i talked to my sports academy teacher wich is also my science teacher, and he sed that cytolean is pretty much speed in a lower dose, he said thats why ive felt how i have. today i felt out of it as. was holusinating, and cant remember shit. so im going to lay off the pills for a while and then when i want to get cut for competing or something i will use them but not just yet.

thanks alot guys

speed in lower doses... lol ok.

thanks alot guys

the fact he said that means i have no doubt in telling you you shouldnt listen to anything he says dude. seriously.

thanks alot guys

the fact he said that means i have no doubt in telling you you shouldnt listen to anything he says dude. seriously.

Translation... your science teacher doesnt know shit!

thanks alot guys

Translation... your science teacher doesnt know shit!

cosign.jpg

All fatburners make me feel spaced out like I'm on ice for the first 3-4 days then my body just snaps out of it and I just have more energy. Next time you take them eskrock just persist with them.

Good to see a young fulla smashing the weights around. My old man had me squatting from 12 years old and it ignited a flame that has been burning ever since. Make sure you are hitting all your bodyparts mate, your more than just your chest and biceps. Good work so far and look forward to seeing more progress. Perhaps you could even start a journal in the journals section, I'm sure some of the weights you are throwing around would put some guys twice your age to shame :pfft:

Kudos to Tom for following thru with his bet :clap:

he cleared up with me today that from what he knows, they can give effects similar to speed on a young person i also asked a p.e teacher who was previously a body builder and she said the same but she said they arent pretty much like speed like my science teacher had said. i take it the reason its stuffing me round a bit is because of my low tolerence to stimulants at this stage, and i asked her about coming right off them and then starting some other time and only taking 1 pill a day for a while and she said that might work out better and help raise my tolerence.

Your teacher is spot on. Cycolean isn't a weaker form of speed but it sure can feel like it! Just build your tolerance up a bit first. Remember these pills were not designed to be used by people under 18 years of age so dosages should be adjusted to suit. Can't imagine myself needing a fat burner at your age with the amount of calories I was burning every day with basketball, rugby, swimming etc.

It was a joke mate, Although i have seen it done before .

Big ups to you at 14 that is a huge effort. Have you looked on youtube at other 14 year olds on the bench? The heavier lifts being not a lot more than you. All i can say is do practice the slow eccentric rather than the bounce as this will improve your overall strength

Located in Bulls mate. I think you should stay away from the cytolean and superpump at your age and just eat good food, drink lots of milk and focus on your lifts. If you are lifting that sort of weight at 14 your going to be a monster at 25. Although as you get older you are going to need more recovery time so lift heavy and slow down on the frequency