14 year old looking for advice

eskrock

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"chippies"?

nah ive never heard of him. whys that?

Sweet, if you post a vid of you benching 90kg I will send you 5kilos of strawberry protein powder (free postage ofcourse).

Im only 12 Jigga and can bench 180Kg if I send you a vid will you sent me 5kg of Protein powder. ( I look very mature for my age)

Get yourself a very good trainer who also does nutrition. With the right nutrition, at your age, there should not be any real reason to use supplements. Weight training at your age is perfectly fine, but remember you are still growing. Talk to someone like Brian McFarlane. He has been training a very long time and is good with nutrition.

Breakfast: nothing

Morning tea: nothing

Lunch: sometimes maybe an apple

Afternoon tea: couple of sandwichs and bag of chips

Dinner: meat and vegetables

Supper: nothing

Any snacks: not usually

Any drinks: usually just water

and jigga if your still keen for me to post that vid and youl send me 5 kg of protein shake, ive got the vid il upload it later on when i get my usb cord. thanks

and jigga if your still keen for me to post that vid and youl send me 5 kg of protein shake, ive got the vid il upload it later on when i get my usb cord. thanks

fantastic, can't wait

fantastic, can't wait

yes and if its good form and really u then i will send you a gaspari mitropin and cyto-lean for your fatloss ok, worth $69.99 each

Why do I get the feeling that there is no way he is going to see any free supplements :pfft:

And that has to be one of the worst diets I have seen.

Eat some breakfast, eat a snack, eat lunch, eat a snack, eat dinner, eat a snack. And have a source of protien with all of them. Your metabolism must be crawling.

Priceless :pfft:

is that good or bad? haha

Good job eskrock. Try going a bit wider with your hand position. Guess what you are seeing on here is that people want you to start looking at your food intake. If you start eating more regularly & try & eat good wholesome food containing protein & carbohydrate in each meal you will start putting on weight & feeling much better in the classroom. You will be more focused & have energy to use on your sports & training. You are a very young guy & its not a great idea to push the weights out too heavy as your bone & muscle structure has not developed properly & you can have a negative effect on the bodies ability to grow in height if you overdo it. Enjoy your training. Maybe one day I will be seeing you at one of our Bodybuilding Shows :grin: