looking for training partner..... chch

mike27

• 1 month later...
whats wrong with les mills in cashel st?

city fitness better?

Seriously, they are both good gyms. Les Mills can be a bit difficult for parking at peak times. Give them both a try and see what you think. My view is that any good gym should be prepared to give you a free week for you to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, they tend to want to lock you in for an extended period pretty quickly.

Seriously, they are both good gyms. Les Mills can be a bit difficult for parking at peak times. Give them both a try and see what you think. My view is that any good gym should be prepared to give you a free week for you to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, they tend to want to lock you in for an extended period pretty quickly.

Don't quote me on this, but I think Cityfitness does give out 7 day trial memberships.... have a gander on their website :nod:

Only reason I know is a mate wanted to train with me for a couple of sessions, so said he picked up a trial membership from them instead of paying for a couple of casuals :shifty:

way smaller than what im used to....

but 153 for 3 month membership and has everything u need.

range of new machines and weights recently too

some of the stuff is dated and well used tho. all does the job tho

seems to only be 10-20 people there too, so reasonably quiet :)