First comp prep

PeterDolan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking really good peter great progress!

how you finding the "warrior" diet and do you carb up on the weekends? its obviously working for you ive always been curious as i have never done that type of diet before

Good, only thing I don't like is the small pumps with out carbs. I do carb up on the weekends, a little more than I should've in the beginning stages but tightened it up and making it cleaner, only 2 meals.

If I was to do it all over again, I'd only move to keto in the last few weeks if needed and keep carbs in for aslong as possible

• 2 weeks later...
good work PD 8 litres a day farrrrk good luck mate you been quiet on the forum lately probably too fucked im guessing lol

Nah energy levels are good, I have to force myself to stay out the gym PLUS NFL has started! :D

Just can't sit at the computer long enough with out almost pissing my pants haha

It's all over, the cookies and cream cheese cake my girl made me was fucking epic! I fucked up my color, coming in to light for pre-judging, which I rectified for the finals. Very disappointed with the result but I guess I just wasn't what the judges were looking for.

I had an amazing time and had some real fun interacting with the crowd (in hindsight I looked like a bit of a dick haha)