First comp prep

PeterDolan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, gotta improve on it's symmetry for next year, one lat is a little lower than the other on my rear lat spread

Yeh i thought your tattoo looked bit crooked!! Funny though my mate has a tattoo in the exact same place and his is crooked too. But not from muscles though just from a lowsy tattooerer (tattooist???).

• 2 weeks later...
looking good PD some colour gonna do you wonders why dont you sunbed a few weeks out to maximize the colour once it goes on????

I've heard it can cause you to hold some water, not sure if it's true or not but not gonna play with it. Can't wait to see what I look like tanned, haven't seen that since...ever...

Cardio

1 Scoop Whey + 1g CLA + 1.5g Fish Oil

4 whole eggs

200g Chicken + 1 TBSP peanut butter + 1g CLA + 1.5g Fish Oil

Train

1 Scoop Whey

200g Chicken + 1 TBSP peanut butter + 1g CLA

2 Scoops Whey + 2 TBSP peanut butter

What is CLA man & do you eat your greens ?

I've heard it can cause you to hold some water, not sure if it's true or not but not gonna play with it. Can't wait to see what I look like tanned, haven't seen that since...ever...

I've read this somewhere too. But I tan ummm heaps :oops: and I have tried to compare to see if I notice any difference but I don't. i think if you burn though thats another story...

Looking gud PD 8)

Cardio

4 whole eggs

Train

1 Scoop Whey

Conjugated Linoliec Acid

Supposed to but can't be arsed making anything. Broccolli will be in the last week

is that right bro seems like there be no reason for water retention but yeah you kapiti boys sure are white lol mean bro keep it up two more weeks aye yeeyaa then a trophy for first place :nod:

Just something I've heard but I've also heard it thins out your skin, next time I'll tan and stop a couple of weeks out to be safe. First place is the goal but never know who's gonna turn up

I've read this somewhere too. But I tan ummm heaps :oops: and I have tried to compare to see if I notice any difference but I don't. i think if you burn though thats another story...

Looking gud PD 8)

Maybe if you tan well you're fine, like you do, and if you are butt ass pasty white then maybe you hold water?

Cardio

4 whole eggs

Train

1 Scoop Whey

Conjugated Linoliec Acid

Supposed to but can't be arsed making anything. Broccolli will be in the last week

How do you shit! :shock: :pfft: