First comp prep

PeterDolan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Zealands biggest midget :grin: looking good PD !!

You reckon I could get some type of recognition for this, like a night hood or some thing? \:D/

theres a lot of competition for the biggest midget down those ways you got karl and Supry now the latest Peter (no offence) good company to be with

Doing well fella.

I would say don't worry about your weight just keep the cardio going and get as lean as possible. Don't rely on dropping water to help you out.

Keep up the good work.

Not gonna be coming in shredded so as long as I fit into my weight category I'll be happy. I'm using the mirror though to let me know what's going on and just using the scale to make sure I'm gonna be in my weight class

Cheers for your input though

You reckon I could get some type of recognition for this, like a night hood or some thing? \:D/

theres a lot of competition for the biggest midget down those ways you got karl and Supry now the latest Peter (no offence) good company to be with

Yeah they aren't that big height wise, got about 5kg on me though, few years before I step into their class

I reckon they give you something PD ............4"soles muah haha

Na in all seriousness good luck lat spread looks good!!!!!!!

f*ck, I'd take them haha

Cheers mate, gotta improve on it's symmetry for next year, one lat is a little lower than the other on my rear lat spread

yeah i did see that I thought maybe your back was just crooked as my back has a distinct kink in the spine...

Doesn't help that I'm up on the toes of my back foot which makes my hip crooked. This is why we do posing practice, to make sure everything is presented better. As if being in little trunks and fake tan wasn't gay enough...