soundsgood

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It only counts if its judged in competition IDW 8)

Speaking of which after catching up with Android yesterday I have decided to do the Capo Auckland powerlifting comp on June 8. Thanks for the motivation bro :)

In other new I seem to have blimped out to just under 119kg today lol.

Not much between us - I think Panzer at 119-122 at the moment. Im looking forward to eating uncontrollably - roll on 12 ocklock lol

CAPO Auckland champs yesterday

Squat - 310kg

Bench - 210kg

Deadlift - 280kg

Total - 800kg @ 115.8kg

1st open men 125kg Raw+ and 1st overall on Glossbrenner

Rapt to piece together 3 good lifts on the day. Truly great competition with some outstanding lifters. Will give a more detailed report later :)

Thanks to Leeroid for the video ;)

Like a freight train ran over me bro hahaha

I think my biggest downfall was trying all those new pre workouts on top of the double scoop I had already taken lol

You did well yesterday too Jimmybro. Once you sort out those technicalities your lifts will shoot up. Big difference between lifting in the gym and in comp :)

Like a freight train ran over me bro hahaha

I think my biggest downfall was trying all those new pre workouts on top of the double scoop I had already taken lol

You did well yesterday too Jimmybro. Once you sort out those technicalities your lifts will shoot up. Big difference between lifting in the gym and in comp :)

Agree JimmyB - should have introduced yourself sooner bro (I def dont bite .. much :pfft: ). Good on you for getting amoungst it. Hamish is addicted I can tell :grin:

Post comp hangover SG :nod: I normally cant sleep after a comp as a result ... good day for movies with the family anyway.