Alexart photos

alex-art

Good shots there Alex - Your still look like holding a lot of water but you'll look pretty swole the leaner you get and the less fluid there is. Will tighten up the excess around your chest too - If you can get down to 10% I suspect your skin will sit pretty much on your pecs.

Well-done any way mate -

Thanks Opti. I'm still fat so hard to say if it's water or "insulation" :pfft:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate I suggest You jump on a strict keto diet (dunno if you have already), I've found this is the quickest and best way to do a cut. You've started to tighten up round the arms and chest, Now just time to get rid of the belly fat. Great progress already, Hit the cardio hard aswell, High intensity. You obviously have a solid amount of muscle and should look good once you strip all the fat.

Best of luck.

Yeah, I'm on it. Don't know how to make it more strick :roll: Don't think making carb load EOW will be good thing. So guess yeah - add more cardio after carb load days. Belly is a problem but hopefully I can make it

Mate I suggest You jump on a strict keto diet (dunno if you have already), I've found this is the quickest and best way to do a cut. You've started to tighten up round the arms and chest, Now just time to get rid of the belly fat. Great progress already, Hit the cardio hard aswell, High intensity. You obviously have a solid amount of muscle and should look good once you strip all the fat.

Best of luck.

Yeah, I'm on it. Don't know how to make it more strick :roll: Don't think making carb load EOW will be good thing. So guess yeah - add more cardio after carb load days. Belly is a problem but hopefully I can make it

Keep the carb load .. you'll want to maintain as much strength as you can. You'll make it ... if you want it bad enough.

I have becoe a fan of High intensity cardio resently - but be cautious on keto unless you know your body and how it will go. Easy to under estimate it and over fatigue - can make you pretty sick. (have been there, done that)

Yeah like opti said keep those carb up days they are important for replenishing glycogen and as you get to lower body fat %s you will find you won't bloat at all and your skin will start to feel thinner and muscle bellies fuller.

Stay away from fructose and sucrose and try to lean towards carbs like potato and rice. Fructose replenishes liver glycogen preferentially over muscle glycogen.

Glucose is preferentially absorbed into muscle to replenish glycogen. Glucose is found in starchy foods.

I too have become a fan of high intensity cardio, I just feel like it works so much faster to strip fat and you don't lose large amounts of muscle so long as you continue to lift hard and heavy! Just be wary of overdoing it, Listen to your body.