Alexart photos

alex-art

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using d-bol only as my first cycle - 25mg/day for 4 weeks. Got from 90kg to 99. After 2 months dropped to 97. No visible water or fat (did BF measure before and after), no gyno as well.

Now I'm on my 2nd cycle 500mg Test-e per week. 6 weeks behind, 4 weeks more. Again no water/fat/gyno. But have tamox on stand-by just in case. So I guess it depends so much on the every single body

:pfft:

I was using d-bol only as my first cycle - 25mg/day for 4 weeks. Got from 90kg to 99. After 2 months dropped to 97. No visible water or fat (did BF measure before and after), no gyno as well.

Now I'm on my 2nd cycle 500mg Test-e per week. 6 weeks behind, 4 weeks more. Again no water/fat/gyno. But have tamox on stand-by just in case. So I guess it depends so much on the every single body

:pfft:

Rip into that tamox buddy...not sure what mirror you've been looking into?

:shock:

Again no water/fat/gyno

Hang on, is this a picture of you? or someone else?

The guy in the pic has all of the above.

Brutal gyno.

Alex art, maybe you should start working out before you take gear.....

Ok then tell me how could I get gyno years before taking gear? I've been working out for 4 years now, got from 65 to 96 so can't see your problem buddy :pfft:

Before my first cycle I was 17% Bf, after - 18% measured by caliper method. So I don't relay on mirrors.

Now tell me why should I use tamox if no symptoms of gyno exist?

Before my first cycle I was 17% Bf, after - 18% measured by caliper method. So I don't relay on mirrors.

you clearly have gyno, your holding a lot of water and your bodyfat looks over 20% . as samoan muscle said get into the tamox straight away.... get your diet sorted. oh and start working out !

HAHAHAHAHA Maaaaaayte...

No symptoms?

Are you blind or just seeing what you want to see?

This is going to be an Epic Thread.

There are usually two types of bodybuilders in this world:

the one who is freaky massive and ripped and admired by all his peers and yet he sees himself as small and fat. Sometimes known as muscle dysmorphia.

The other is seen by others to have a fairly average physique and probably overweight more than anything else however he sees himself as having a physique to proud of. Something not dissimilar to Arnold himself. He constantly stares at himself in the mirror and grunts when pressing 25kg dumbells.

IMHO I'd say you were the latter of the two.

get your diet sorted. oh and start working out !

1. I sit on low carb diet for quite a while.

2. I don't work out, I just masturbate with 150kg barbell 4 days a week.

Any other suggestions? And yes, who's a men's doctor among you to set a diagnosis for me using one low resolution photo?

I appreciate your opinion but will tell you the same you told me...

It's not an advise it's IMHO :nod:

an opinion best kept to yourself perhaps.

Cheers

This would have been a massive self esteem blow I bet.

Could have been nicer to the guy everyone.

But then again the truth can hurt, best thing IMO would be to get it checked by a professional doctor which may persuade you to the truth.

Again IMO, I would listen to these guys (at least take their opinion with consideration), they are all a wealth of knowledge!

But all said, if strength is what you want and anesthetics don't bother you continue as you were!

Who cares what the caliper test says! You should look in the mirror because it always your best quide. And dude im not trying to tear you down but no symptoms of gyno?? Id say the symptoms were long ago.. its there now!

If you claim its the low resolution photo then by all means post a better quality one and you can prove us all wrong. :?

HAHAHAHAHA Maaaaaayte...

No symptoms?

the one who is freaky massive and ripped and admired by all his peers and yet he sees himself as small and fat. Sometimes known as muscle dysmorphia.

The other is seen by others to have a fairly average physique and probably overweight more than anything else however he sees himself as having a physique to proud of. Something not dissimilar to Arnold himself. He constantly stares at himself in the mirror and grunts when pressing 25kg dumbells.

Snap SM I hate it lol the bigger and stronger I get the less pleased I am the bigger I want to be and the more "unnormal" I want to be :pfft:

Alex Im your weight and height mate and my physique aint nothing like that your muscles are very soft and look to be retaining an awful lot of water I dont wanna be an arse but when you refuse to listen to those who know WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT you might as well delete your profile as those who arent willing to learn by listening are doomed to failure :nod:

NO MORE ADVICE IN THE AAS SECTION EITHER PLEASE :pfft:

HAHAHAHAHA Maaaaaayte...

No symptoms?

Snap SM I hate it lol the bigger and stronger I get the less pleased I am the bigger I want to be and the more "unnormal" I want to be :pfft:

Alex Im your weight and height mate and my physique aint nothing like that your muscles are very soft and look to be retaining an awful lot of water I dont wanna be an arse but when you refuse to listen to those who know WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT you might as well delete your profile as those who arent willing to learn by listening are doomed to failure :nod:

NO MORE ADVICE IN THE AAS SECTION EITHER PLEASE :pfft:

Its a worry when you see what some of these people look like who give advice. :naughty:

I think everyone might have been a little harsh on this dude, gyno or no gyno, your body fat is a little high my friend, my friendly advice to you would be, forget about the scale and how heavy you are, lose some fat and then take it from there, from my experience I'd say you have about 15 to 20 kg's of fat to lose. And trust me at 75kg's you're gonna look a hell of a lot better and (bigger!) than you do at the mo.

Thanks Bobsta.

Come on guys, stick to constructive comments, please.

Alex, your body fat is high, which could be contributing to the appearance of gyno. I'd work on getting that down before you think about using any more AAS. Apart from anything else, you'll be able to see your gains more easily with a lower body fat. Keep training hard!

Thanks Bobsta.

Come on guys, stick to constructive comments, please.

Alex, your body fat is high, which could be contributing to the appearance of gyno. I'd work on getting that down before you think about using any more AAS. Apart from anything else, you'll be able to see your gains more easily with a lower body fat. Keep training hard!

pseu and Bobsta are right mate - your body should grow quicker at approx 12% also. (Abs should be starting to be completely formed in the mirror) Sounds like you are dead keen to finish your cycle - what is your daily nutro intake like? also water ... you can drop bodyfat and still make good progress with your cycle by adjusting your macros.

Takes a lot of courage to post your pics - good on you.