WARNING!!! DISHONEST SUPPLEMENT STORE!!!

bigballs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sucks that a guy would lie to try and sell a product.

I couldn't agree more. It also sucks that a guy would log on here to bash his competitors under a fake name, don't you think, Grant?

Thanks for warning us about the dishonest supplement store though. I'm just not sure it's the one you were talking about. :naughty:

HAHAHA busted !!

:nod:

So, do you actually have any evidence that caffeine accelerates muscle loss, or that glutamine prevents it, or do you just want to quote some soundbites and say "IFBB Pro" a few more times?

^ This. Grats on copy and pasting a random article from the internet that has zero citations, let alone any of scientific nature

http://www.articlealley.com/article_924678_23.html

hahahaha. somebody sounds jealous. just cause your not an ifbb pro, you dont have to hate on others.

Ummm doesnt sound like that at all? However your doing a great job of sounding like a 12 year old, only not as smart.

titan90 already gave you proof. go read his post.

I did read his post. I didn't see anything there but poorly informed speculation.

Handwaving about vasoconstriction isn't proof of anything. It's just some guy guessing based on very poor understanding of physiology.

Quite correct. I apologise for entering this rather shambolic debate but instead of parroting some other persons opinion about the effects of caffeine in weight loss

http://www.articlealley.com/article_924678_23.html

it would be more productive to make a short statement about what you know in terms of how caffeine is used in fat burning formulas. From my understanding it is typically used as a catalyst to aid the distribution of real fat burning drugs like ephedrine around the blood system & its cns stimulation is relatively mild in effect. Perhaps our resident pharmacologist ThePman will comment.

wow sooo much aggression haha

Firstly I dont know Grant personally and I dont live any where near Hamilton so, im definitely not one of his "bum boys" lol nicely put though..like i said so much anger. Some people may be 'Jacked' a little way to much.

Yes i did copy what i read from a site and if it is incorrect i apologise.

I thought that this may help rather than causing members to Hulk out.

Look, yes if you disagree with someones opinions how about you either correct them in a more informative manner or provide information for them so maybe they could learn. After all, people sign on to this site to get more information from those who have more experience so they can greater there own knowledge in bodybuilding.

There have been so many posts on here where people get attacked because of there views or thoughts. What happened to positive discussions in which people could share their information from personal experience or research, and help expand eachothers knowledge. If you know more than someone else why not help them to understand your views.

Why are we not helping eachother, guiding the noobs to one day become the future veterans of this site? Why are people not supporting those who are trying to put NZ on the map in the sport of bodybuilding? Why are we not sending a positive message around so that one day we all can be the best we can be?

If we want to create growth for the sport of bodybuilding and powerlifting in NZ and help NZ make an impact in the world for bodybuilding and powerlifting, then we have to help eachother! Share our experiences and knowledge! Help those who have passion for this sport but are less informed! This country has a lot of pontential and rather than continually diminishing this potential lets help eachother grow instead. Im sure we all can benefit from this.

I Have A Dream Today! haha but seriously!

If we want to create growth for the sport of bodybuilding and powerlifting in NZ and help NZ make an impact in the world for bodybuilding and powerlifting, then we have to help eachother! Share our experiences and knowledge! Help those who have passion for this sport but are less informed!

Well said, Titan. And it's a good note to end this topic on. I think everyone's said their piece on the original subject, and now we're heading off on a tangent.

Whether caffeine is anabolic or catabolic is definitely worthy of discussion though, so feel free to start a new topic dedicated to it.

8)

• 3 years later...