WARNING!!! DISHONEST SUPPLEMENT STORE!!!

bigballs

I went into supplement king today in hamilton, and the owner of the store said that Myo-fusion by Gaspari nutrition has added BCAA's and Gutamine in it and I know protein is made up of amino acids, but it is the added amino acids i am talking about. So i thought i might check out the competition 2 stores down which is caled Xtreme nutrition hamilton owned by a guy called Grant or something. I asked him about the myo-fusion and he pointed out on the labelling that it has no added amino acids and no breakdown of the individual amounts. It sucks that a guy would lie to try and sell a product. Definitely won't be goin to supplement king hamilton no more.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sucks that a guy would lie to try and sell a product.

I couldn't agree more. It also sucks that a guy would log on here to bash his competitors under a fake name, don't you think, Grant?

Thanks for warning us about the dishonest supplement store though. I'm just not sure it's the one you were talking about. :naughty:

Dont say my name anywhere if you are not 100% sure, i am lil g and i use my own picture dude.

Big balls you dont need to put this on the forum as people will tell each other.

Pseudonym or watever your name is, remove my name from there now.

I couldn't agree more. It also sucks that a guy would log on here to bash his competitors under a fake name, don't you think, Grant?

Thanks for warning us about the dishonest supplement store though. I'm just not sure it's the one you were talking about. :naughty:

HAHAHA busted !!

HAHAHA busted !!

funny :clap:

I just left something on a post of jacked lol. Dont attack people personaly. and is that big balls guy not on now lol check yourself dude.

what an odd thing to say considering the last post on jacked is by bigballs :lol: forgetting which account your commenting on ?