My 2.5 year transformation (pics/vids)

JOSEF RAKICH

I joined up to the gym in Feburary 2008 at age 17, started actually training properly about 5-6 months later though when i set a proper routine and started eating properally. I was 61kgs (134lbs) with an estimated 11-12% bodyfat when joined up to the gym, i was basically just skin and bones i diddnt even have abs. I am now 19 and sitting at 75kgs (165lbs) with an estimated 6-8% bodyfat. Here is some before/after pics and also a vid.

Before:

35it5bm.jpg

qsw57t.jpg

After:

ejxxsz.jpg

4uwbye.jpg

Youtube vid:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, im curious to know what your diet and training is like

:ditto:

geez man, thats some great progress! grats

:ditto:

Height? Juice or no?

? :naughty:

:shock: Uh some hard work and solid training gone in there Josef well done

AGREED :notworthy:

Not wanting to sound negative here …but without seeing your face in the before and after pic’s how do we really know it’s the same person??

good point, since we can see your face in that video you posted anyway why not leave it in the pics?

but still very interested to see what your diets like

Awesome chest developement mate! Great abs and obliques too!! I think some more work on the lats and possibly the legs too since I haven't seen any pictures on your bodyspace that had legs? But maybe you don't care for that.

Either way, awesome and I bet the girls are droolin and the boys are hatin.

Good job.

Agree with the difficulty in knowing if they are both you and of course no real idea as to true timeline. Either way your ripped to bits but legs???

And as for juice or no juice.... who cares that irrelevant!

Coming from someone who juices!

I suspect he is on it given his genetics and the gains he has made but was half-hoping he would say he wasn't. Hard to get a feel for what people can naturally achieve with solid training/diet when so many people lie about gear but that's all I was interested in. Nothing nasty in it, just curious what I myself might be limited to physically without it. Sure you can look big, clean at 20+% but to look big sub 5% clean...

Guess I can't expect an honest response since his username is his actual name lol

suspect he is on it given his genetics and the gains he has made but was half-hoping he would say he wasn't. Hard to get a feel for what people can naturally achieve with solid training/diet when so many people lie about gear but that's all I was interested in. Nothing nasty in it, just curious what I myself might be limited to physically without it. Sure you can look big, clean at 20+% but to look big sub 5% clean...

Guess I can't expect an honest response since his username is his actual name lol

I think that is a fair enough question, hard to compare apples with oranges.

Coming from someone who juices!

All my point was is that too many people are quick to jump on the hes on gear bandwagon and too often the guys hard work is overlooked. Being on gear doesnt equal this guys physique otherwise half the gyms in the country would be filled with guys like this.

Agree with Yeah-Buddy.

I don't think he juices.. So juice gave him that 10kgs or how ever much he gained in 2.5 years??

Plus no offence Jigga but I've seen your journal... =/ Not tryna be a dick bro but... Yeah Lol.

Whether he is on it or not, he's getting a physique that MOST people prefer. :clap: