Got Abs?

ani_m0L

Well i'm no expert but here's a couple exercises that I do for the cause

Knee raises or parallel even better

Sitting with your medicine ball twisting side to side

Bicycle

Lying down with dumbell - overhead legs out straight, bring back knees in

Hanging knee raises a good one but fucken sore on the arms!!

Lunge and twist to opposite side with dumbell

half of these probably got names but i don't know them :shrug:

I don't really do these in sets tho, just till it burns and then do it again :nod:

Diet plays a major part too, if I eat properly I have them :D if I eat rubbish they go away :cry:

Of course you need to have them to be able to see them, weighted ab exercises work the best IMO. Oh and a boring diet :pfft:

real talk Vee!

my abs are like jesus. they probably exist, but noones actually seen them :lol:

Diet plays a major part too, if I eat properly I have them :D if I eat rubbish they go away :cry:

Of course you need to have them to be able to see them, weighted ab exercises work the best IMO. Oh and a boring diet :pfft:

real talk Vee!

my abs are like jesus. they probably exist, but noones actually seen them :lol:

Ive seen jesus. If I do anything over 10reps he starts talking to me too :lol:

For me it's diet. Unfortunately my midsection isn't naturally lean so I have to actually try to get abs. I did improve the appearance of them even with my stomach teh fatz by doing weighted ab work. Then I got big ab muscles pushing through teh fatz so I can see at least the outline of them.

Then I got big ab muscles pushing through teh fatz so I can see at least the outline of them.

Will this make your waist seem thicker instead of thinner? Would it be like having bulked muscle with a layer of fat on top? :-s

I may have mixed this up with a boxers body myth... just ignore if it doesnt make sense :roll:

Then I got big ab muscles pushing through teh fatz so I can see at least the outline of them.

Will this make your waist seem thicker instead of thinner? Would it be like having bulked muscle with a layer of fat on top? :-s

Well it doesn't look thicker, so I'm not worried. I don't think abs really grow in width...