10mg blue heart cycle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am still up bro, yes my birthday was great, going to train at 1pm after that will eat and then sleep then wake up eat for fathers day dinner and then sleep till work in morning.

So what conclusion has everyone come to? are these blue tabs underdosed or are they 10mg?

hey in regards to the blue hearts they werent working for me was on them for 3 weeks with no weight gain and my training and diet is definatly between 85 - 95 %but my supplier refunded me which is unheard of in the black market coz he is adament that they are real ive opted for the thai pinks 5mg hopefully they will work for me

i got no results with blue hearts then when i moved to pinks instantly noticed a difference, im sure you will be the same.

Good on your supplier for refunding you :nod:

no shit,i hope they are ok cause iv just ordered 100 10mg blue hearts :doh:

hey got_you755,how many mgs were you havin a day?

im gonna have 40mg a day. :shifty:

There are two types of Blue Hearts

Body Research (Thailand) Black-Market

March Pharmaceuticals (Thailand) Licensed Company

Both are good to go can be found in pretty much any pharmacy in thailand

500 count tub "DANABOL DS"

What makes you so convinced they are OK..???

:?

What makes you convinced they are OK..?

What makes you convinced they are OK..?

Obviously I cant swear by this statement as underground labs dont have access to the same powders Pharmaceutical Companies have access to

The quality of UG lab powders can often change causing batches to vary but this is what I do know

Body Research were the first ones to make Danabol DS when they got shut down they went underground I still use alot of their products so do thousands of other people no problems at all am currently running their testolic.. The shit is strong!

I like it alot the stuff is better then any other prop ive used!

March Pharmaceuticals.. How could they be fake theyre a licensed company?

There was a lab report on mesomorphosis a vet member got a tub of each just to compare them the body research ones had less mg then the march pharm ones around .1-.4mg per tablet varied from tablet to tablet around the

8.5-8.6mg mark which is quite good IMO licensed pharmaceutical companies dont even make 10mg tablets 10mgs LOL

Face it.. 10mg dbols dont contain 10mgs of dbol powder and probably never will it dont take a rocket scientist know this!

If you want accurately dosed dbols stick to 5mg tablets either

British Dispensary or Naposim

All im saying is that that blue heart Danabol DS do contain active ingredients they aint full of sugar!!

• 1 month later...

hey guys i tried 10mg blue hearts earlier for 3 weeks (ive posted a few comments earlier on this post) and didnt get any weight gain or strength leading me to thinking they were highly underdosed. Im currently on the 5mg pinks just 25mg a day, 5mg @ 6am, 5mg @ 9am, 5mg @ 12noon and 10mg @ 3 gym at 4:30pm. Im on day 2 of the cycle, the tabs look legit with the snake etc from what my research has suggested they should look like i was wondering if dbol makes you piss alot because im only day 2 into the cycle and have been pissing shit loads allday with really small intervals sometimes 15mins up 2 45mins/hour without any major fluid increase than normal. i noticed this also on the 10mg blue hearts is this normal. How can any water retention occur if im pissing it all out

hey guys i tried 10mg blue hearts earlier for 3 weeks (ive posted a few comments earlier on this post) and didnt get any weight gain or strength leading me to thinking they were highly underdosed. Im currently on the 5mg pinks just 25mg a day, 5mg @ 6am, 5mg @ 9am, 5mg @ 12noon and 10mg @ 3 gym at 4:30pm. Im on day 2 of the cycle, the tabs look legit with the snake etc from what my research has suggested they should look like i was wondering if dbol makes you piss alot because im only day 2 into the cycle and have been pissing shit loads allday with really small intervals sometimes 15mins up 2 45mins/hour without any major fluid increase than normal. i noticed this also on the 10mg blue hearts is this normal. How can any water retention occur if im pissing it all out

you want to retain water?????drink lots of water bro I thought the secret was to drink a lot of water so as to keep the body flushed and so you do not get the bloat as bad....

orals are a bonus, the injectables are the bread and butter. Get them into you either on their own, or the same starting day as you take the orals. Seeing as you have started already, get those injectables in.

In my opinion.