10mg blue heart cycle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stuff must be real, i get back pumps, lower abdominal pain etc, i feal slightly stronger and my arms and chest are slighty bigger but just a little bit. Im just curious with the water retention shit which i havnt got and i have thought this through ive research countlessly about dbol test e novadex etc and pct, I have nolvadex on hand but yeh just curious if its possible to be on dbol and not get the water retention. thanx guys new to the steroid world all info is helpful

bro a couple of days ago you said no positive feeling at all and questioning the quality of them and today you sure they are real im unsure have you just started to notice good gains since your post the other day or maybe someone had a word in your ear :pfft:[/

all i wanted to know is the water retention

looks like candy :P

Quick question for you. You have a 41 page test e cycle log and are forever talking in the steroid section but your status says your a natural bodybuilder?

are you a gear user who only has the gains of a natural person??

sorry 2guns ill change it just for you

I don't get any noticeable water retention while running dbol.

what do u notice instead? good gains? weight gain?

There is no disputing real dbol, strength and size gains plus crazy back pumps if you think it might be underdosed or fake it probably is

exactly! this is what i dont understand i get the back pumps all the time the stuff i have is from thailand as mentioned above but yeh i havnt gained weight on the scales in a 14day period on dbol

what do u notice instead? good gains? weight gain?

There is no disputing real dbol, strength and size gains plus crazy back pumps if you think it might be underdosed or fake it probably is

exactly! this is what i dont understand i get the back pumps all the time the stuff i have is from thailand as mentioned above but yeh i havnt gained weight on the scales in a 14day period on dbol

Then get eating man, its not f**king rocket science.

i understand its far from optimal thats not my prob i new to this stuff and just trying it out before i poke holes in my muscles if u catch my drift ive researched all about stacking orals injectables and pct but my prob is these 10mg thai blue hearts dont work but i get sides strange and frustrating

i understand its far from optimal thats not my prob i new to this stuff and just trying it out before i poke holes in my muscles if u catch my drift ive researched all about stacking orals injectables and pct but my prob is these 10mg thai blue hearts dont work but i get sides strange and frustrating

strange and fustrating? no its not. if they pills are fake and you are getting side effects, have u maybe wondered what is in the pills? they not made of thin air dude. fake steroids will still give u sides because most of the time they have cheap chemicals in them which will f*ck your body up and give u no results. worst of both worlds.

this is the problem you have when u buy UG gear, you might trust your life with the guy whos selling it to you... but wheres he getting it from? and wheres the guy hes getting it from, getting it from?

Well I would hate to go against the grain, but I reckon everything about losing gains etc is bull shit. If you eat well and train hard you will gain with or with out the dbol, so why would your gains disappear? I have run a few succesful cycles with dbol. Sure I did lose 1 kg after.. but that was only water, and I looked better for it. My strength did drop, but only by a couple reps.. As long as your realistic about what to expect you can be successful. I have done a cycle where I used dbol to help cut, you might think its bizzarre, but this way I could keep cals low without losing muscle.. Worked a treat!! I just finished a bulking phase, 6 kgs in 6 weeks, post PCT. Maybe Im lucky, who knows.. But as Arnold once said, Dbol is the breakfast of champions..

Well I would hate to go against the grain, but I reckon everything about losing gains etc is bull shit. If you eat well and train hard you will gain with or with out the dbol, so why would your gains disappear? I have run a few succesful cycles with dbol. Sure I did lose 1 kg after.. but that was only water, and I looked better for it. My strength did drop, but only by a couple reps.. As long as your realistic about what to expect you can be successful. I have done a cycle where I used dbol to help cut, you might think its bizzarre, but this way I could keep cals low without losing muscle.. Worked a treat!! I just finished a bulking phase, 6 kgs in 6 weeks, post PCT. Maybe Im lucky, who knows.. But as Arnold once said, Dbol is the breakfast of champions..

this is true, however there are better options imo

this is the problem you have when u buy UG gear, you might trust your life with the guy whos selling it to you... but wheres he getting it from? and wheres the guy hes getting it from, getting it from?

I just about fucking pissed myself after reading this.

Oh the irony!

rebirthed Is our friend :grin: :pfft:

Born again! Praise the Lord!

Oh the irony!

i stopped pissing myself at 3years old lol poor you!!

Oh the irony!

quality post there knob :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh the irony!

no clue...

Oh the irony!

HELLOOOOOO... wasnt me... i shot the sheriff but did not shoo the deputy lol

Oh the irony!

HELLOOOOOO... wasnt me... i shot the sheriff but did not shoo the deputy lol

:pfft: :pfft: thought you were having a big one bro or are you still up lol happy birthday for yesterday !!!