10mg blue heart cycle

Most saying that disregard the similar effect to estrogen nolva/tamox blocks them all over the body but clomid in pituitary/testes only which is more important in PCT. So still nolva against gyno and clomid for PCT.

in my opinion the most important thing post cycle is to bring your natural test levels up as quick as possible after a heavy cycle i would take hcg clomid and tamox if i had to take only 1 it would definatly be tamoxifen mg for mg it is alot stronger alot cheeper then clomid

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion the most important thing post cycle is to bring your natural test levels up as quick as possible after a heavy cycle i would take hcg clomid and tamox if i had to take only 1 it would definatly be tamoxifen mg for mg it is alot stronger alot cheeper then clomid

Then the best one is tamox to block receptors, arimidex to decrease estrogen in the blood flow and HCG to restore endo test production :nod:

But it's for really HEAVY cycles (GH+Test+Ins)

Then the best one is tamox to block receptors, arimidex to decrease estrogen in the blood flow and HCG to restore endo test production :nod:

LOL - WTF has GH & Insulin got to do with it!!!!

The type of PCT being talked about relates to managing increased estrogen (as a byproduct of exogenous T metabolism) & decreased endogenous T production. Peptides have very little to do with this - don't confuse the issue!

LOL - WTF has GH & Insulin got to do with it!!!!

The type of PCT being talked about relates to managing increased estrogen (as a byproduct of exogenous T metabolism) & decreased endogenous T production. Peptides have very little to do with this - don't confuse the issue!

Yes peptides are widely used as part of a PCT regime together with Ai's, Hcg, SERM's etc. Nate I dont think they understand your terminology :pfft:

Hay guys awesome forum, Loving it alot easy to understand then some the Us etc forums ive read over the last 12 months.

Now im wanting peoples thoughts on Cycles for the above dbol.

The person taking them being a Male,21,90kgs,been working out for quite a while.

Cheers guys :D

Hi Fella.....

Are you sure the 10mg blue hearts perporting to be Dianabol are genuine..???

We had a large batch in the UK some while ago & were unsure as to their authenticity..............

A lot of the lads reconed they were'nt dianabol (because they'd taken Dbol before, back in the good old days) but reported reasonable gains on em....

We have found you sometimes get your cheaper to produce testosterones like Cypionates are being put into vials & pills..... If you are lucky..!!!

There is some pink 10mg dbol going round at the moment from SB labs Thailand..... Which is very suspect....

So you dont know what your getting half the time, which is important because If you plan a cycle thinking your getting 40/50mg of dbol a day plus a testoterone & decca every 5 days or so ......... But the dbol is really a testosterone your planning goes out the window....

• 4 weeks later...

There are two types of Blue Hearts

Body Research (Thailand) Black-Market

March Pharmaceuticals (Thailand) Licensed Company

Both are good to go can be found in pretty much any pharmacy in thailand

500 count tub "DANABOL DS"

There are a few counterfeits out there for hearts, Some that contain no dbol at all lol

if you stick to the ones mentioned above you cant go wrong

The counterfeits im aware of dont come in tubs they are bagged and come from china and bulgaria

Newbie: im new to the steroid world and currently trying dianabol thai blue hearts ... been on them for 10days dont really feel anything i eat alot up 12 meals a day about 250 - 300grams of protein im currently on 30mg a day. im just trying it out before i jump into injectables, but its a confidence blow if orals aint working

Newbie: im new to the steroid world and currently trying dianabol thai blue hearts ... been on them for 10days dont really feel anything i eat alot up 12 meals a day about 250 - 300grams of protein im currently on 30mg a day. im just trying it out before i jump into injectables, but its a confidence blow if orals aint working

hate to tell you this but it is a very good chance your dbol is fake or very underdosed there is so much bullshit dbol around and it can be very hard to spot especially if your new.

this sounds like a well thought out intelligent cycle... well done props to you

this sounds like a well thought out intelligent cycle... well done props to you

WHAT HE SAID :roll: :pfft:

Sorry pseud good point and I am in the same category as you dont know enough to give a complete analysis but yes I am certain AO was being sarcastic as was I so lets start that again lol.......

I think you should stop the dbol until you have researched just why and when and how to use them properly, I wont go into it as I feel unqualified but maybe search through the many topics on here or on worldwide websites and you will start to see what you are doing is far from optimal!!

stop using these asap. that would be a bad first cycle.

if legit you would feel them after 3-4 days and by 10 days should have gained a few kgs at least if your eating as much as you say

The stuff must be real, i get back pumps, lower abdominal pain etc, i feal slightly stronger and my arms and chest are slighty bigger but just a little bit. Im just curious with the water retention shit which i havnt got and i have thought this through ive research countlessly about dbol test e novadex etc and pct, I have nolvadex on hand but yeh just curious if its possible to be on dbol and not get the water retention. thanx guys new to the steroid world all info is helpful

Sorry pseud good point and I am in the same category as you dont know enough to give a complete analysis but yes I am certain AO was being sarcastic as was I so lets start that again lol.......

I think you should stop the dbol until you have researched just why and when and how to use them properly, I wont go into it as I feel unqualified but maybe search through the many topics on here or on worldwide websites and you will start to see what you are doing is far from optimal!!

i have search hours on this subject everyday im on my comp looking at heaps of differant shit everything seems bang on i get all the side effects i eat every hour an a half drink loads of water and my supplier is very sure as hell that they are real im just wanting to know if water retention isnt always associated with dbol?

The stuff must be real, i get back pumps, lower abdominal pain etc, i feal slightly stronger and my arms and chest are slighty bigger but just a little bit. Im just curious with the water retention shit which i havnt got and i have thought this through ive research countlessly about dbol test e novadex etc and pct, I have nolvadex on hand but yeh just curious if its possible to be on dbol and not get the water retention. thanx guys new to the steroid world all info is helpful

its quite possible that you do have water retention

bro a couple of days ago you said no positive feeling at all and questioning the quality of them and today you sure they are real im unsure have you just started to notice good gains since your post the other day or maybe someone had a word in your ear :pfft:

There are two types of Blue Hearts

Body Research (Thailand) Black-Market

March Pharmaceuticals (Thailand) Licensed Company

Both are good to go can be found in pretty much any pharmacy in thailand

500 count tub "DANABOL DS"

There are a few counterfeits out there for hearts, Some that contain no dbol at all lol

if you stick to the ones mentioned above you cant go wrong

The counterfeits im aware of dont come in tubs they are bagged and come from china and bulgaria

Thank Fuk................. :D:D:D

post-7412-14166820801202_thumb.jpg