10mg blue heart cycle

Hay guys awesome forum, Loving it alot easy to understand then some the Us etc forums ive read over the last 12 months.

Now im wanting peoples thoughts on Cycles for the above dbol.

The person taking them being a Male,21,90kgs,been working out for quite a while.

Cheers guys :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for a fast strength increase they will do the trick!

But you need an injectable if you want to keep half the size and strength you will gain from them! 20-30mg everyday is average 40+ is getting up there!

If you are looking for a fast strength increase they will do the trick!

But you need an injectable if you want to keep half the size and strength you will gain from them! 20-30mg everyday is average 40+ is getting up there!

Awesome Thanks man.

Yeah thought we would stick with the blue heart for 1st cycle just to get the feel etc for things.

2 days into it taking 10mg in morning and 10 before work out. Was told ya can break it up 5mg 4 times a day but because the low dosage if wont really matter.

Only doing a 4 week cycle, From yours guys exp with dbol what was the ups and downs u noticed?

I read heaps about back pump,water retension and so on.

Cheers heaps guys!

Don't have them without injectable testosterone. You have started to suppress your natural test production. You must get over your fears, and do it properly. Orals alone are a waste of growth IMO. They shoud be used WITH injectables.

Don't have them without injectable testosterone. You have started to suppress your natural test production. You must get over your fears, and do it properly. Orals alone are a waste of growth IMO. They shoud be used WITH injectables.

not if your just testing the water mate .... I know heaps of guys that just did oral gear for short period to get a bit of confidence. 4 weeks on these isn't going to fully supress natural test. However blueman adding an injectable would be beneficial if you want the gains to be consistant. I'd be doing some intense reading over the next week just in case you descide to take it further.

Even just adding Winny - which is pretty mild - if your unsure would harden your muscle a bit after your blues are done>

in my opinion a 4 week cycle off dbol only is a waste of money yes you will be feeling good and stronger for the four weeks but ill guess your gain a lot off water weight and by the time you stop you will lose nearly all off it and be back too were you started i would at least take 1 ml of test a week for 8 weeks and run the dbol for the first 4 .but prove us wrong and tell us how it goes for you if you do it good luck

Haaa! The Orals Only debate continues ad nauseum.

Yes it does work & it can be a useful precursor to a full blown injectable cycle.

Yes you have to go to the gym & lift weights & eat like a mofo possessed

Yes you do loose about 50- 90% of gains in the first few weeks after the cycle

Yes you do suppress your HPTA depending on how long & what dose you use

Yes you get water retention & estrogen issues including gyno

Yes you need to do a PCT immediately after the cycle for 2-3 weeks

Yes Anadrol is more powerful & has more sides than Dianabol

Yes you can use Winstrol with Dianabol but you will put twice the stress on the liver in the process

Yes Anavar is a weak oral as a standalone but the Ladies love it

Yes you should use a liver protector like Milk Thistle

Yes liver enzymes will return to normal 3-4 weeks after your oral cycle

Yes typically Dbol Pinks or Blue hearts contain considerably less Dbol powder than you have paid for in many examples

So, Yes oral only cycles can be effective but often the gains are short & not good quality. But sure try it as life is too short to be small! :P

Haaa! The Orals Only debate continues ad nauseum.

Yes it does work & it can be a useful precursor to a full blown injectable cycle.

Yes you have to go to the gym & lift weights & eat like a mofo possessed

Yes you do loose about 50- 90% of gains in the first few weeks after the cycle

Yes you do suppress your HPTA depending on how long & what dose you use

Yes you get water retention & estrogen issues including gyno

Yes you need to do a PCT immediately after the cycle for 2-3 weeks

Yes Anadrol is more powerful & has more sides than Dianabol

Yes you can use Winstrol with Dianabol but you will put twice the stress on the liver in the process

Yes Anavar is a weak oral as a standalone but the Ladies love it

Yes you should use a liver protector like Milk Thistle

Yes liver enzymes will return to normal 3-4 weeks after your oral cycle

Yes typically Dbol Pinks or Blue hearts contain considerably less Dbol powder than you have paid for in many examples

So, Yes oral only cycles can be effective but often the gains are short & not good quality. But sure try it as life is too short to be small! :P

More Yes' than Nos thts got to be a good thing :pfft:

Awesome guys happy to see every 1s opinions!

I seem to learn more in 5 posts on here then 2 hours of google :wink:

As i said though its been a long time coming and is a 1st time thing to see what its really about, As for PCT what kind of PCT have you guys used thats effective etc?

Il decide after this cycle but im pretty determined to do another cycle with injectables but once i see what happens with the dbol at the mo!

1 Thing i am slightly confused on cant find an awnser for is estrogen blockers? Do i need these for a 4-5 week cycle 20mg split a day, From what ive learnt i dont due to the short period ill be on these,

Any info is great guys, Cheers

20mg a day of tamoxifen for two weeks start the first day after your last day on dbol should be more then enough for what your taking.

Cheers dude, Have been told by another guy to use tamoxifen.

Hmm am having a wee bit of trouble locating it though, Cheers Train Hard :D

I was using d-bol only as my first cycle - 25mg/day for 4 weeks. Got from 90kg to 99. After 2 months dropped to 97. No visible water or fat (did BF measure before and after), no gyno as well.

Now I'm on my 2nd cycle 500mg Test-e per week. 6 weeks behind, 4 weeks more. Again no water/fat/gyno. But have tamox on stand-by just in case. So I guess it depends so much on the every single body

I was using d-bol only as my first cycle - 25mg/day for 4 weeks. Got from 90kg to 99. After 2 months dropped to 97. No visible water or fat (did BF measure before and after), no gyno as well.

Now I'm on my 2nd cycle 500mg Test-e per week. 6 weeks behind, 4 weeks more. Again no water/fat/gyno. But have tamox on stand-by just in case. So I guess it depends so much on the every single body

What PCT did u follow it up with? Also how often were u training, cheers

Curious.

Natural bodybuilder

Still curious? :pfft:

You've changed it since oldfellas screenshot.

Sure I did. At his screenshot I'm from Auckland now from Jupiter. So all I wanted to say is that words on internet have very low value - I can say/write whatever I want. No one is obligated to say only true especially when it come to roids

No PCT after d-bol. Just slowly dropped from 25mg/day to 5mg during the last week. That time was training EOD.

But I'll be using clomid after my current cycle. Don't know why people say to use tamox/nolvadex after the cycle as it doesn't recover your endogenous test levels but occupy your estrogen receptors leaving estrogen in a blood flow.

No PCT after d-bol. Just slowly dropped from 25mg/day to 5mg during the last week. That time was training EOD.

But I'll be using clomid after my current cycle. Don't know why people say to use tamox/nolvadex after the cycle as it doesn't recover your endogenous test levels but occupy your estrogen receptors leaving estrogen in a blood flow.

brief write up I found a couple months ago

The increase in testosterone Nolvadex can give someone with a dysfunctional is basically that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% Why don’t we use Clomid, another SERM? Well, basically because it takes much more to do the same thing. In comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone

As you already know, Nolvadex is highly anti-estrogenic at the hypothalamus and pituitary, while Clomid exhibits weak estrogenic activity at the pituitary (7), which as you can guess, is less than ideal. It should be avoided for the PCT I’m suggesting…and in fact, avoided in general…it’s simply not as good as Nolvadex.

150mgs of Clomid you need to get the hormonal increase experienced with 20mgs of Nolvadex is much more expensive? So lets dump the Clomid…and no, using it along with Nolvadex will provide no “synergy” that I’ve ever seen in any relevant study.

brief write up I found a couple months ago...

Did some reading just now - 1 million people 1 million opinions :shock: I assume that there was no serious researches on this topic.

Most saying that disregard the similar effect to estrogen nolva/tamox blocks them all over the body but clomid in pituitary/testes only which is more important in PCT. So still nolva against gyno and clomid for PCT.

It certainly would be good to have some of the lads who have cycled voice their opinion.....some say no need for PCT but after ALOT of reading I can see the science in needing to kick start the bodies natural hormones after a cycle or.............as is a fav saying by someone on here STAY ON FOREVER :pfft: