turbo - genesis

wats the deal with taking preworkout supps i workout around 7pm and i try to get to sleep by 10pm will these stop me from sleeping

its certainly possible with the ingredients in them mate but I feel if you use all your energy in the gym youll still be fucked at night no matter what you eat pre workout, however I gave one to a dude from the gym he rang me at lunch today saying he fell asleep at 4am this morning :pfft:

Yep I got some just this last week, I have been taking one and having a small party by myself at Le gym at 5am :grin: they is fun!

I bet you have been having a private party while everyone waking up your bouncing round the place \:D/ I just had a wicked leg session on my second pill Im hooked steak send me another bottle mate please :pfft:

• 5 months later...
tryd to search on the net but cant seem to find them.

anyone have an ingredients list ?

Ingredients...

theobromine

caffeine

gurana

Citrus aurantium

phenylanine

capsacain

geranium extract

ginger

green tea

white willow

magnesium

calcium

taurine

50 x1000mg tablets

We sell them for $50 plus postage. $5 of that goes to our non profit club. Im ordering again 2moro at lunchtime if you want...PM me

I searched on the net as well,pretty non existent.

yeah we have them..($50/50tabs) .Keep in mind they are banned in sport ...well if tested on the day of competition and there are varying thoughts on detection times...you'd have to suss that yourself.

Uses: Quite a few of the ladies use them and I example is a girl who is on a fat loss program here. She has 1 after breakfast and 1 after lunch. They do supress the appetite a wee bit but only if you're overly sensitive to them. She reports that when she has them (4 days a week-her cardio days)she has stacks of energy, feels less stressed when she has a lot on, is way more "chatty" and she feels her training is more productive. It looks it too.

A few BB use them here as well and they seem to charge through work outs pretty well on them. They do ramp you up a bit.

I have used them in my training...not every session mind... and I find I can do a 2.5hr sheiko session without feeling mentally run over at the end. I notice the difference when I have 1-2.

I do eat during a long session like this and use a pro/carb drink intra too. This may dull the effect.

I train in the evenings as well and havent had any sleeping issues when Ive used 1. The most I have had was 3 and I noticed for a short period I was a bit "jittery" and felt some tingling in my cheeks. This came on about 45 mins after I had had them on empty stomach went away after about 10 mins when I then felt pretty charged up for the the most of the session...squat/bench/squat from memory. No sleep issues.

They will make you thirsty and heat you up (so expect to sweat a little more)

Another I know has taken 4 and headed out for the night where he ended up in Sth Aucks at 2am with no money and a sore prostrate :lol::lol: :lol:

(just kidding Bob26))

Overall (although banned in sport on day of competition) a good product that differs from the vaso dillaters like Superdump250 /Splatterdump250 due to the 30mg of geranuim extract. Plenty of thermogenic ingredients which can aid fat loss make them pretty popular with the girls and a good mental kick if youre not already loaded full of coffees during your day.

Tip: dont chew them! :puke:

LOL - I heard Steak hits them intravenously nowdays & can't sleep for more than 4 hours without waking and chewing another few down! :pfft: :grin:

Three at once - Madman! :twisted:

Good product though, just don't get reliant on them for training. Like any stimulant / pre-workout sup, I'd recomment cycling on & off them.

Funny bastool eh :lol: Im mad but not stoopid bro!

A bit more info...

It contains 1,3-Dimethylamylamine which is a geranium extract also known as methylhexaneamine. Methylhexaneamine has been added to the WADA banned list for 2010.

Additional note: Methylhexaneamine is a stimulant that can cause you to test positive for amphetamines if you are required to take a regular drug test for employment.

Other products with 1,3-Dim....

All The Whey - Therma Lean

Athletic Edge Nutrition - PreSurge Unleashed

Axis Labs - Adipo-X V2.0

Beast Sports Nutrition - AmphetaLean Extreme

BPI Sports - 1.M.R.

Cellucor - M5 Extreme

Core Nutritionals - Core ZAP

Dorian Yates Nutrition - NoxPump - I have tried this also but it was the scaled down version (legal for use in NZ) and it was pretty grunty as well.

ErgoGenix - ErgoBurn

EST - ThermaPhoria

Futurebiotics - StressAssist

Genera Supplements - Adrenaline

LG Sciences - E-911

LG Sciences - Anadraulic Pump

LG Sciences - Speed V2

LiveLong Nutrition - Hordenine

MAN - Swagger

Muscle Gauge Nutrition - Trim Down

Nature's Way - Umcka ColdCare

Neogenix - Velocity XT

Neogenix - CryoShock

NuCare - PhenolFire

Nutrabolics - Hemorush

Nutrabolics - Hemodrene

Nutrex - HEMO-RAGE Black

Nutrex - Lipo 6 Black Hers

PharmaFreak Technologies - Ripped Freak

PrimaForce - 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

S.A.N. - Launch

S.A.N. - Tight! Xtreme

SciVation - Quake 10.0

Thermogum - Thermogum

USPLabs - Jack3d

USPLabs - OxyELITE Pro

Youth Addict - Intense

Youth Addict - Torch'd

amphetamines usually clear within 4-6 days. However, ephedrine hcl is an amphetamine and is usually detectable for up to 10 days. Use at your own risk.

DMAA won't show as an amphetamine in an ESR test (confirmatory tests are highly accurate Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectometry). I enquired about DMAA and workplace testing when I was updating our D&A policy. They don't test for it unless asked to specifically.

I don't see how it would trigger a positive in an instant screen test either, as the Immunoassay works on the principle of antigen-antibody interaction. The antibodies are selective for amphetamines / amphetamine metabolites, methylhexamine should be different enough that no binding occurs.

Send me a free bottle or 10 Steak and I'll test it ASAP for you on the instant kits.

Send me a free bottle or 10 Steak and I'll test it ASAP for you on the instant kits.

10 bottles to do an instant test :roll: :lol: Thats like the Japs taking 500 whales for research :lol::lol::lol:

You're a hard man D,

Tell ya what just send 5 free bottles and a small whale or two and I'll run the test..... :grin:

I've tried it, works well as a pre workout stim. Anything with DMAA should do that tho...... if you take enough!

Yah dmaa is powerful stuff, just dont booze, not hydrate, and suffer from brain damage. :3 or youll be beached as bro

Schizandrol A? in Jack3d and I assume the curse. Good too, another stim and anti-inflam :D

Wouldn't mind an anti inflammatory supp after leg day lol