At 22yrs old and now at 31

Bobsta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may be but for the most part I don't think they are training for the same reasons. People train for many different reasons ... I like to train at night as a way of grounding after a hard day at work. That a really good part of the lifestyle IMO - for one hour you are pretty much in your own parallel universe, you own that space. Putting the "trunks" on is for the competitive body builder ... some are just in it for the physical and mental journey.

Optimass this is an awesomw post and so true it doesnt matter how bad a day youve had once you walk through those gym doors its all forgotten and by the time you finished training your world is at peace again no matter what happened before the work out f*ck YEAH :clap: :clap:

may be but for the most part I don't think they are training for the same reasons. People train for many different reasons ... I like to train at night as a way of grounding after a hard day at work. That a really good part of the lifestyle IMO - for one hour you are pretty much in your own parallel universe, you own that space. Putting the "trunks" on is for the competitive body builder ... some are just in it for the physical and mental journey.

Optimass this is an awesomw post and so true it doesnt matter how bad a day youve had once you walk through those gym doors its all forgotten and by the time you finished training your world is at peace again no matter what happened before the work out f*ck YEAH :clap: :clap:

Opti gets my vote for "Post of the Month" :clap:

Opti gets my vote for "Post of the Month" :clap:

+2 :nod:

Total bunch of crap...couldn't disagree more, worst post ever

during that time, I'm the centre of ALL UNIVERSE, current and parallel.

If your not, then your simply not focussed :wink:

Miyagi out

• 2 weeks later...

during that time, I'm the centre of ALL UNIVERSE, current and parallel.

If your not, then your simply not focussed :wink:

Miyagi out

I feel so violated! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As promised aaaaggges ago, heres a pic after the dieting, some of you might have seen it already but its a good quality photo thanks to Mr Keith Jolly from Muscle Imaging :)

The diets all over now and Its now time to eat and try to grow some muscle :nod:

post-2893-14166821632076_thumb.jpg