At 22yrs old and now at 31

Bobsta

Alright I was just looking at some of my old photos and I thought I share this with you guys, It almost looks like a different person!!

The 1st pic is of me at 22 and sorry about the quality had to take a photo off a paper pic!!

post-2893-14166820616072_thumb.jpg

And the 2nd one is me in January this year at almost 31 yrs old, Since then I've been slowly cutting and soon I'll post up a pic once Im done with the cut :pfft:

post-2893-14166820616349_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of hard work gone in there. Well done. :clap:

Thanks oldfella, appreciate the comment :)

Wholey bobsta you do look like a different person! Its wicked aye to look back on photos and see how far you've come. Shit i wish I had pics from 10 years ago to compare. Look forward to seeing the next one after cutting

Haha... you're probably not old enough to go back 10 years morattigirl, I'm getting a bit ancient :pfft: cheers...

Solid natural physique.

Thanks bro, I think :think:

Solid!

Cheers mate

:clap:

10 years !

gee I might have to join "oldfella" in the alternative forum, impatient haha

Come on mate, 10 years is'nt that long :lol:

great effort Bobsta, that's some awesome progress mate. how old where you when you started lifting weights?

Thanks Beef, I was 22 when i started lifting weights, but the training wasn'nt perfect to begin with, I'd say the last 5 years been pretty solid though

Fantastic physique, mate. Great thickness all over, arms and chest are incredible. Looks like your waist is small there as well, even despite not being overly lean. Do you compete or are you just a super gym rat?

Thanks Mike, I hav'nt competed yet eventhough I've helped others compete in the past :roll: just seem to get too caught up with my work most of the time!! But a few people are twisting my arm to do one this year, so we'll see :shifty:

Awesome physique mate 8) photo of the month nomination

Cheers brother, you da man...

This guy's a machine, super nice guy too :nod:

Thanks dude, Im not that nice :pfft:

very inspirational stuff man, :clap:

where abouts do you train?

Thanks bob, much appreciated, I train in a small, non-bodybuilder type gym in Albany

very inspirational stuff man, :clap:

where abouts do you train?

Thanks bob, much appreciated, I train in a small, non-bodybuilder type gym in Albany

Looking very ready to get onstage, if you feel like a change of scenery pop on down to Harbour Fitness for workout. I might even join you for a train if the timing is right.

With legs like that.. Small waist and a great upper body.. The potential to be mr NZ one day is vast.. VERY inspirtational and I hope I look like that by 32. No use hoping I guess, gotta get out there and do it!! LOL. Good luck with your training boss.

Looking very ready to get onstage, if you feel like a change of scenery pop on down to Harbour Fitness for workout. I might even join you for a train if the timing is right.

That sounds great Michael, I might take you up on that! if i can get over the fact that you guys been making our business quiet :cry:

Lot of hard work gone in there. Well done. :clap:

Thanks oldfella, appreciate the comment :)

Wholey bobsta you do look like a different person! Its wicked aye to look back on photos and see how far you've come. Shit i wish I had pics from 10 years ago to compare. Look forward to seeing the next one after cutting

Haha... you're probably not old enough to go back 10 years morattigirl, I'm getting a bit ancient :pfft: cheers...

Bobsta 32 IS NOT ancient!! (Sorry almost 32) :wink: I'm the same age as you and in the best shape i've ever been!! \:D/ oh yeah lol

Awesome physique mate 8) photo of the month nomination

X2

Have achieved some good thickness through the chest, and nice round full capped delts.

Thanks mate, I value your opinion

With legs like that.. Small waist and a great upper body.. The potential to be mr NZ one day is vast.. VERY inspirtational and I hope I look like that by 32. No use hoping I guess, gotta get out there and do it!! LOL. Good luck with your training boss.

Thanks Loochi, I don't think you have to wait till you're 32 bro, you're almost there already, train hard...

Great to see some solid results coming through Bobsta. Nice lats you got tucked in there. Maybe some back & leg shots would be good to see but looks like you have got a physique that could stand up on stage & do well with the proper preparation.

Thanks musclenz, I appreciate the kind words, you're right the proper preperation is the key word here, working on finding the right formula at the mo

hay bobsta

sick physique bro just curious whats your weight in the second pic and how tall are you??

Thanks my man, weight not that heavy bro, I actually dont look realy that big fully clothed, in that pic I weigh 95kg's and I'm 5'9"

That sounds great Michael, I might take you up on that! if i can get over the fact that you guys been making our business quiet :cry:

Come on up anyway, even if just to play with the different toys. Which gym do you work at/own?

Come on up anyway, even if just to play with the different toys. Which gym do you work at/own?

Bring your CV :lol: