Anyone ever tried importing PH's or Steroids into NZ

Growth

Thanks guys for all your input. Cant get nolva or clomid so Im going to go with the 6 oxo. Any of you tried forza-t? Its a 6 oxo product from "instone", Sylvester Stallone's supplement company. Would that be ok. It also contains trib and ZMA.

And what do you mean by blood work. Ive come across ppl discussing it in forums many times but dont know exactly what it is. Would appreciate any help on this.

Also, is 6 oxo the only legal product I can use for PCT because I dont know of any others.

I have milk thistle, hawthorn and alpha lipoic acid. Should I be taking these during my cycle? Should these be part of my PCT aswell?

Thanks again.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any clinical trials that show PCT to be effective? One school of thought is that since it stimulates the body in an unnatural way, the body will revert to its previous state once the PCT ends, so the drop in natural test will happen anyway. Also, reducing estrogen conversion reduces gains. If so, might not simply using roids for a lesser time period and reducing the dose if sides became a problem be a viable strategy?

On another topic, does anyone know how long supplements ordered from overseas generally take to arrive (or be confiscated)?

Never tried that forza stuff but if it is 6-oxo it should be ok, there are a few other products formestan is very good although it is hard to get now I think the product name was v2. I will be trying a new product that I heard about. I will let you know how it goes, but I wont recommend it till I have tried it.

I have had packages take anything from 14- 30 days to arrive depends where it is coming from though. If you get a tracking number then you can see where it is and if it gets through customs. Having said that I know customs have held items of mine for upto a week before release just trying to find out if they can get some tax out of me. I recently spent 2 days arguing with them over some stuff I sent home by post whilst overseas. Just clothing nothing else but they were keen to take more money off me.

Id you dont have access to nolva then i would keep the M1T cycle as short as possible, but then a short cycle wont be as effective. Id say 3 weeks at the most. Start taking the 60X0 a few days before the end of your cycle. You could also possible taper the dosage of the M1T down near the end of your cycle, but im not sure that is very effective.

Cornfed - I dont know of any clinical trials to support PCT, but it definitly works. Just before you finish your cycle test levels and estrogen levels are through the roof, obvously if your cycle has been a long one then natural testosterone production will have basically stopped. Then when you finish your cycle, test levels are basically zero, and estrogen levels are still high. This obviously will lead to the development of gyno so an anti-e is a must, if for nothing else than just to prevent gyno. But once you start reducing your e levels, test production will increase once again because test and e levels are both low.

I cant really see how once you stop PCT your body would revert to its previous state, as PCT is to supress e levels and thus increase natural test production again. That is why you ramp the dosage of PCT down over the weeks, such as 60mg nolva for the first two weeks, 40mg the next two, and 20mg the next two, etc. So the idea is that in the early weeks estrogen will be almost fully supressed by the high dosage of nolva, thus natural test production will begin, in the later weeks test levels will be returning to normal so you can drop the amount of nolva, which in turn will allow your natural estrogen levels to begin returnign to the norm. At the end of your PCT, test levels are almost normal so you use a very low dosage of nolva, both natural test and e levels are almost normal again.

Your body wants to be in a state of equilibrium, when you add exogenous test you are disturbing the equilibruim so to compensate your body reduces enogenous test production to try to retain equilibrium. When you stop your cycle, and stop adding exogenous test, your body will once again will be out of equilibrium. If you do nothing your body will take a long time to return to equilibrium, and you will likely get gyno. When you do PCT you are helping your body to rapidly return to its natuaral state of equilibrium.

I guess if you did not ramp down the dosage of the anti-e then your body could revert back a little to its previous state as your e levels would still be zero which isnt your bodys natural level, again in that case your body wouldnt be in equilibrium and would need to compensate somehow.

Yes reducing estrogen will reduce your gains a bit as estrogen is an effective muscle builder, however some people are more prone to gyno than others, thus some people use a low dose of anti-e's while on there cycle. This will lead to less gains but the amount is miniscle compared to the gains from the massive increase in test. Your right in thinking that using lower dosages for shorter cycles will result in less sides, many people use this technique.

In my experience supplements order from the states will arrive about 1 week after ordered, if they are confiscated and sent to medsafe for checking the delay can be as long as two weeks.

Just a final word, if your worried about gyno, use nolva full stop.

stated just nuitrional tablet. The main ingredient is based on rx med but on the bottle it just uses a trade name, so nothing for customs to get excited over, but it appears they did not even look inside, i inspected the packaging and it all appears original.

looking forward to giving this product a go.

I have imported alot of prohormones over the years, they normally have Nutritional supplement printed on the sticker and not get opened. but the other day i recived a package witch had bottles or Dermabolics transport matrix for some 4AD i have and it had tape with "opened by customs " all over it.

I ordered some Designer Supplements Supperdrol the other day.

so will interesting to see what happens ay.

Oh and i ony use 6oxo during cycle to keep the water down.

Nolva/clomid for PCT!

6oxo for PCT will not restore your HPTA and leave you with little if any sexual libido.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would share my experience, but I haven't had any. :P

(That's not to say I won't ever try PHs, but I'm staying natural for as long as I plan to do NZFBB competitions)

I'm sure you're not the only one here who's "enhanced"... you're just the only one open enough to admit it! :pfft:

what's the story with the NZFBB, what is banned, can you use andro's? methoxy, trib?

which ones, it's always hard to tell which sups could be banned and which ones are just a half step up from herbal? I too am joining the NZFBB and am a little paranoid about everything, and what they might pick (ignorance i know)

Frogie - you'd have to ask the NZSDA - http://www.nzsda.co.nz

They're the ones who actually do the testing. I'm not 100% clear on what's allowed and what's not, so you're better to ask them directly.

Send them an email, and let us know what the reply is! :)

(Another thing you might want to ask about specifically is caffeine. I know it's been on and off the list over the years. I'm not sure what its status is now)

http://www.nzsda.co.nz/pdfs/wada_banned_list_05.pdf

I found the link. a pretty good website. it's good to see that BB is cleaner than cycling:) I read the list and half the stuff I wouldn't have a clue. looks like andro stacks are out, but I couldn't see methoxy

saying that what does some prohormones break down to produce.you need a bloody chemistry degree to get through it. caffeine is on the list also. no bloody fun

I was still very surprised to find that cafeine is in the list. I wonder if that is a cup or 2 of coffee. ? I am also wondering what the testing regime is seriously like. I mean what are the odds of getting picked up on? not that it is worth the risk but I'm sure these tests aren't cheap.

• 10 months later...

Hey guys, I managed to get a few bottles of M1T into the country after the ban,well actually a year after the ban, this was 6 months ago, but then my other box got seized. Gutted az but hey it was only a few, but I managed to get the rest in, I just got a slap on the wrist from the ministry of customs, but thats it, Schweeet az. :pfft:

Yeah Bro, kinda funny really, and then I had a yarn to them over the phone explaining this and that of how and why steroids are banned without a prescription. I got the letter here and framed it because I personally thought it was funny, because we all know what customs is like.

Hey, I ordered 10 bottles of M1T of various brands (underground labs 5mgs, myochem 10mgs, legal gear 10mgs from the UK they gave me a track and trace number aswell. It got really weird though. Within 5 days I got my first lot (they packaged it in 2 boxes just incase one did get seized id have a better chance of getting the other box in) anyway yeah i got one box, and then a couple weeks later I got a seizure notice from customs stating that they seize my goods because methyl 1 testosterone is classified as a steroid. I already knew this I was just pushing my luck to see if it could be done. I got them in, but I wouldn't dare do it again, the fine was far too hefty and i'm lucky that i got just a warning. Thanks customs. But I'm sure there is plenty of M1T floating around here in New Zealand already. But finding M1t these days is like finding legit Dbol without a prescription. Its only if you got the right hookups or a generous doctor.