Never in a MILLION years!

paul2010

Malo aupito cuz. It is my passion to use any platform to help other islanders (and people in general) realise the many benefits of taking up a healthy lifestyle. For islanders, there's still alot of attention, education and focus required on our foods - everything in moderation I say. Can't eat like Sunday to'ana'i (lunch) every day of the week, eh...I still have taro 2 or 3 times a week, natural steriod they say :pfft:

Paulo

this is what I'm working towards doing too! There's one thing about getting a degree in it, but its another to actually live it, lol,

very inspiring :nod: and like everyone else, congrats on the great achievement

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malo aupito cuz. It is my passion to use any platform to help other islanders (and people in general) realise the many benefits of taking up a healthy lifestyle. For islanders, there's still alot of attention, education and focus required on our foods - everything in moderation I say. Can't eat like Sunday to'ana'i (lunch) every day of the week, eh...I still have taro 2 or 3 times a week, natural steriod they say :pfft:

Paulo

this is what I'm working towards doing too! There's one thing about getting a degree in it, but its another to actually live it, lol,

very inspiring :nod: and like everyone else, congrats on the great achievement

Thanks Vongi...I'm a visual person, and I've been in a gym where someone who doesn't look like a bodybuilder or personal trainer at all try to show me the 'correct technique' etc - works at the gym of course, and I'm thinking to myself 'WTF?!! Did he like pass some theory exam at Uni or something???'. On the other hand, I've had someone who actually looks the part tell me how to do them and I'm like 'Yes sir, how high sir?!' LOL! Human nature I guess, we are very judgemental creatures. I guess it's like that ol' clich'e - Walk the Talk, eh.