Hey people

RippedSurfer

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Lyle McDonald has calmed down a bit, Ive heard he used to threaten people to fist fights if they ever disagreed with him. Some oh is stuff is good I own all of his books come in handy as useful references.

I hope Lyle McDonald has calmed down a bit, Ive heard he used to threaten people to fist fights if they ever disagreed with him. Some oh is stuff is good I own all of his books come in handy as useful references.

haha, I never knew him to threaten fights, but he's still as...I guess rowdy as ever.

I'm loving all the comments,

You will get your jollys soon enough. :roll:

Wrong! Your camera will mysteriously become dysfunctional :pfft:

Im always right!

%7B3B74157A-D922-4F18-9611-0F2636247443%7D.JPG

Victory pose :lol:

hey, you gotta give the guy a chance. he's still got tonight to prove us wrong :lol:

I'll try and get the vid done on Monday when I will actually have more time.

come on, RippedSurfer, show us your stuff buddy. :pfft:

Gasp said earlier he dropped nuts. Offered to do a bicep session instead of benching. :roll:

:pfft:ridiculous. i don't care about the god damn preacher curl, i want to see the leg press and the bench.

This is now officially the largest introductory thread in the history of NZBB btw

no doubt it'll pick up an award at the NZBB 2010 annual awards

RippedSurfer did accept the offer however due to fatigue from his Thursday chest session RS suggested he would have probably only been able to do the bicep work-out.

I wasnt going to divert to CF Kapiti for biceps as I suspect this would still leave most of you short-changed over the chest and leg stuff. :nod:

Most of us including me would jump at the chance to do some compound workouts with some of the regulars on the forum ripped surfer you lose BOY no creatine from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah the sweet taste of victory \:D/

Ahhh we have another bullshit artist...what a surprise... let this be a warning to other newbies that come on here talking up ridiculous gains... Its monday thursday was 4 days ago if you can do 3 sets of 100kg bench at 12 reps lets see just two sets then? and wheres the 400kg leg press? I want the 30min of my life back lol.

Ahhh we have another bullshit artist...what a surprise... let this be a warning to other newbies that come on here talking up ridiculous gains... Its monday thursday was 4 days ago if you can do 3 seats of 100kg bench at 12 reps lets see just two sets then? and wheres the 400kg leg press? I want the 30min of my life back lol.

:nod:

cummon RS, show some balls

• 1 month later...

this guys a complete moron.

unless your going to prove your claims, f*ck off and stop talking shit. seriously why even bother.

hes probably delaying it as much as possible untill he can actually do those weights. we'll probably get a video of him in 5 years from now saying "told ya so!".

seriously ill be the first to eat my words if he proves us wrong.

• 1 month later...