Hey people

RippedSurfer

What is very interesting is on these forums you seem to give poeple grief for posting what they do, you mock and laugh but yet you know nothing of them?

Kind of interesting I find...... It's like a modelling agency, you're getting all catty like a little Bit*h

Just because someone is posting their results?

An introduction is just that it is not about flaming the person, mocking them or taking the pi$$.

To be honest that is why alot of people probably CBF with forums?

:clap:

Stop crying like a twink thats lost its musclebear and post up a vid.

Repd.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name's Luke, based in Wellington...

Been going to the gym constantly for about 1 1/2 months now...

When I first started this is what I could pretty much do...

40kg flat bench

12kg incline over head raises with dumbells

80kg leg press

etc....

Not alot of weight anyway... after going to the gym constantly with a spotting partner I am now lifting much more...

100kgs + flat bench 3 sets of 12

46kgs incline bench (over head dummbell raises) 3 sets of 12

400kg leg press 3 sets of 12

50kg preacher curls

I haven't really got in to squats and stuff yet, so i'll needa get in to that at some point...

Supps include:

Balance Protein Whey Protein Isolate through out the day, before and after workout

BZAAs before bed time

Creatine after work out

And I have gone from stripping tonnes of fat and started at 69kgs, now weigh in at 76.5kgs

The reason I have not gained much weight is while I've been putting on lean muscle, I have been stripping fat as well.

Good times, anyway just here to say hi and what not.

Catch yaz round. :D

Mate you've been training for 6 weeks, you have put on shit loads of muscle and lost tonnes of fat, you're benching 100kgs for 12reps, 46 kg dumbbell incline presses, and i see you're also giving advise on the steroid forums!!

This is not about flaming you but you realy need to work on your stories a little better coz this is just rediculus, there's a lot of experienced people on here and they can smell bull shit from miles away

Hahahaha@panther, Judgement will come when he posts the video, I was simply making sure he doesn't try to bullshit us by doing half reps while being spotted. Like I said I'd love for him to prove us wrong I really would...It would be a nice change of pace from the usual douche bags we get bragging on here....

but like someone said, theres a lot of experience on theses forums that can smell bullshit a mile away. 7.5kg of lean mass in a month? You'd be lucky to get that from a heavy 8 week oral cycle.

Of course we will have to take his word on his starting weights and time frame...anyone benching 100+ on here could post a video claiming they could barely lift the bar only a month ago :roll:

would you all believe me if i said i could bench 140kg for 15 repitions

or would u believe me more if i said i can bench 15kg for 140 reps?

just food for thought... aw yeye

Btw, i live in a fucking space ship on mars and have a beard that makes willie apiata's look like bum fluff.....

video up tonight!!!

Lmfao, you wanna be a cool guy and make judgemental statements without knowing jack.

Come to my gym and see for yourself bud.

I lift the weight by myself my spotter only helps a little bit with my last lift... I guess there must be cool people like you on every forum?

bro if your benching 12 reps at 100kg for three sets at your weight then your one rep max should be around 130 or more which i highly fucken doubt your on here giving the lads who do it every day year in and year out grief not really the way to learn from the experience a lot of peeps here have.

If I see you bench a solid 12 reps at 100kg ill eat my words til then :flames:

The funny thing is that its not 7.5 kg of solid muscle gain that he claims like most people are saying, he reckons he's gone from 69kg to 76.5kg whilst losing shit loads of fat so theoraticaly he's gained a hell of a lot more than 7.5 kg of lean mass, I love this guy :pfft:

Omg i'm back, now comes the mocking part. Since I catch the train home, I don't get back till rond 7pm, gym closes at 8:30pm on fridays.

Put my cam on charge as soon as I got home and left the battery out as soon as I got to the gym stuck it in, warmed up, turned cam on and batt was flashing no power, yayyyyyyyy. Come on people mock me more please? I love this fucking shit :twisted:

Since the cam didn't work I just done some cardio tonight. I'll try and get the vid done on Monday when I will actually have more time. At least I tried, meh.

Anyway, spam this thread till the cows come home until monday and then i'll post one up. Sorry to disappoint. :roll:

And ahh no it's not an excuse, but I really do love reading comments from you mocking the shit outta me, quite the entertainment. :wink:

LOL just said u posted before me TonganTerror, wait till monday broski.