What is the opinion of most users on this forum on Marijuana

Railway_Man

God what a long thread :roll:

Shame on you to those who are abusing people for having an opinion. All those people who smoke weed sound like they think are experts on the stuff. Ignorance is bliss aye.

You can't justify legalising something because you think something else is worse. Thats how addicts talk. And I mean all different types of addicts. Not just drug and alcohol. They justify their behaviour by comparing it to worse behaviour. And they are quick to try and discredit any evidence that suggests it might be harmful.

I've been around plenty of pot smokers. And tried it a few times myself. Mostly guys I know smoke weed more than girls. And most of them dont feel normal unless they have something in there system. They all wake n bake. Alot of them are paranoid, and definately angry. Not all of them though. But then again I know P smokers who are not angry either. Just coz they aren't angry doesn't mean the drug aint bad. Alot of the P smokers I know say alcohol is worse too. Listening to that kinda shit from them makes me wana scream. And reading some of the posts that are pro legalising cannabis makes me feel the same. I dont see any benefits from legalising it except those who smoke it will feel they can justify it. I don't see how that helps society move forward in anyway.

Not just a pretty face eh!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God what a long thread :roll:

Shame on you to those who are abusing people for having an opinion. All those people who smoke weed sound like they think are experts on the stuff. Ignorance is bliss aye.

You can't justify legalising something because you think something else is worse. Thats how addicts talk. And I mean all different types of addicts. Not just drug and alcohol. They justify their behaviour by comparing it to worse behaviour. And they are quick to try and discredit any evidence that suggests it might be harmful.

I've been around plenty of pot smokers. And tried it a few times myself. Mostly guys I know smoke weed more than girls. And most of them dont feel normal unless they have something in there system. They all wake n bake. Alot of them are paranoid, and definately angry. Not all of them though. But then again I know P smokers who are not angry either. Just coz they aren't angry doesn't mean the drug aint bad. Alot of the P smokers I know say alcohol is worse too. Listening to that kinda shit from them makes me wana scream. And reading some of the posts that are pro legalising cannabis makes me feel the same. I dont see any benefits from legalising it except those who smoke it will feel they can justify it. I don't see how that helps society move forward in anyway.

But wake n' bake is so good!