NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Railway_Man

What is the opinion of most users on this forum on Marijuana

i hate how sarcasm doesn't translate through text.

My bad read it again just before you posted that and got the sarcasim. :doh: Its been along week

haha read it and thought huh jimjim your normally in on the jokes a bit better than that :lol:

yeah i still reckon alcohol is a way bigger issue. look at the guy who died last weekend, apparently he didn't even know what vodka was. they should start educating kids about the dangers of hard liquor, etc

In my old days at school,the Drug education course at the school I attended inclued watching Reefer Madness,I know of a mate who asked the Drug ed co-ordinator why did she not metion that cigarettes and alcohol are much more destructive than Marijuana

repped.

Any chance we can have a rule about not posting for the singular purpose of telling someone we repped them? we have threads to spam in to up post count go there.

If it's just me thinking this let me know.

repped.

Any chance we can have a rule about not posting for the singular purpose of telling someone we repped them? we have threads to spam in to up post count go there.

If it's just me thinking this let me know.

:nod: fair enough. from now on the word is taboo

like it how it is tbh,

easy enough to get ur hands on it, but still has that image of being something you shouldn't do..

I used to always push the boundaries when I was younger as I think any teen does, rather have kids being 'cool' with weed etc than something stronger..

be nice to standardize the price and have A grade product, but nz weed isn't to bad comparatively if you know where to shop and the price I'm happy to pay.

I however rarely smoke and only smoke when I'm with my mrs and want to blow my heads off, so that's obviously affects my opinion.

nice way to look at it tii

i gotta say tho, i dont like how its recently been bumped up a class to b class.

meaning anything processed from that b class substance is A class!!!!!! wtf!!!

so oil, hash and possibly even RESIN is A class!!!

logical motherfuckers

the issue i have with legalising weed is that teens will start using some other illegal drug and that'll become the norm. if weed was legalised it wouldn't be "cool" to smoke it anymore

the issue i have with legalising weed is that teens will start using some other illegal drug and that'll become the norm. if weed was legalised it wouldn't be "cool" to smoke it anymore

your opinion is based on a "what if" scenario. its never happened so we cant assume it will.

your opinion is based on a "what if" scenario. its never happened so we cant assume it will.

yeah that's true. i 'spose alcohol is legal but it's still "cool" to drink. ,maybe nothing would change. are you a weed smoker PTinCHCH?

i actually got high last night. first time in about 6 months. and it was surprisingly enjoyable. just watched movies all night and ate like f*ck! lol

thats why i dont smoke, cos i just wana eat shit food.

but im an EX smoker.

all day every day kinda smoker too.

its good. i prefer not smoking. i got too lazy when i did.

So is every opinion about this topic lol

So is every opinion about this topic lol

so holland doesnt have legalisation laws?

shit, i must be on shrooms or something.

Whyn dont you go live in holland?

why dont you blow me?

look, at the end of the day EVENTALLY pot is going to be legal. it is going to be viewed as a valuable resource for medication purposes and utilised within society. it is going to be seen as a less destructive stimulant for the general public and is going to be used recreationally.

might not happen for 50 years or 100 years, but eventually, it will happen.

go drink your piss and pop your prescription meds and judge those around you who chose something you dont, but for the same reasons you do.

might not happen for 50 years or 100 years, but eventually, it will happen.

Yeah man, and humans will have 7 fingers eventually, might not happen for 100 or 200 years. But no one heres gonna be alive to prove me wrong... We must have the same crystal ball

Yeah man, and humans will have 7 fingers eventually, might not happen for 100 or 200 years. But no one heres gonna be alive to prove me wrong... We must have the same crystal ball

just over two generations you recon!

geez, maybe more like a couple million years.

maybe in your family two generations, just leave your sister alone man!

no ones gona be alive to prove you wrong!!!!

ahahahahaha f*ck you are an inbred f*ck.

im talking about within this generation and half into the next (as a lame guesstimation) the legalisation laws will change.

if theres this much controversy around the subject now, and the support is only growing, weve got fucking government support even within certain parties. all evidence points to....wait for it....its in the spotlight, and it wont come out till these laws are changed.

itl happen.

Chill out boys. I dont know if it will ever be legalised but it may be decriminalise. Its neither here nor there if its legal, illegal or decriminalised if you want to smoke have a smoke. I think its well known the side effects of any drug are detremental to your health when used in excess.

No need for name calling

:smoke: and chilax

i actually got high last night. first time in about 6 months. and it was surprisingly enjoyable. just watched movies all night and ate like f*ck! lol

thats why i dont smoke, cos i just wana eat shit food.

im an smoker.

all day every day kinda smoker too.

its good. i prefer not smoking. i wasnt too lazy when i didnt.

I know a lot of people like this... smoking all day obviously isnt going to have you at your most productive. Marijuana is for losers (steroids are for winners).

:P

Next thread should steroids be legal?

Im from New Zealand where Gay Marriage is accepted.

Adam and Steve live next door and my son now thinks its normal for two men to kiss each other FML

nice way to look at it tii

i gotta say tho, i dont like how its recently been bumped up a class to b class.

meaning anything processed from that b class substance is A class!!!!!! wtf!!!

so oil, hash and possibly even RESIN is A class!!!

logical motherfuckers

Marijuana CLASS B Drug,thats wrong,who in the hell would want to do that?

No your wrong! that chch c*nt saw it in his crystal ball. could be 1 or 1000 years away, he doesnt have a fucking clue, but its happening!!!

magic_8ball_hellz_yeah.jpg