NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Railway_Man

What is the opinion of most users on this forum on Marijuana

The problem is working out what exercises to do... I have had a smoke a couple of times before training and wound up doing a million sets of one exercise cos "it just seemed like a good idea" ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

harry enhanced around here tends to not mean high on weed :lol: :pfft:

The problem is working out what exercises to do... I have had a smoke a couple of times before training and wound up doing a million sets of one exercise cos "it just seemed like a good idea" ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Sounds like weed would be good before legs day. Numbs the senses a little :pfft:

hell yeah thats a plan just finished a massive leg press, reverse hack squat, extensions, and standing leg curl session \:D/ not looking forward to fridays two day burn lol

Wow interesting comments. But I don't support using Marijuanna at all. I've worked as a Drug and Alcohol Counsellor/Therapist for years. The Biggest impact that 'Dac' has had on our communities are lethal. The scary thing is that guys between the age of 15-24 have already experimented with it or have tried it. Its during this age that young males can develope serious mental health issues as a result of using like Phychosis, mood disorders, and the likes. Take a good long hard look at or Prisons and our Mental Health Impaitient Units. Its a great example of whats not working if you chose to use. I have been working with Individuals, Youth, and families in the Justice system, residentials, and so forth. If there was a solution to why it is a good thing to use Cannabis and make it Legal then why the hang are people like me being employed to work in the Alcohol and Drug Field.

"Marijuana is a plant put on this earth by God man. Take advantage man, take advantage. You aint got no job, you aint got shit to do. Craig? lets get high man!!! Hi Missssssss PARRKEEERRR!!! Smokey(1995).

I know what enhanced means ha ha ha ha

High on weed isn't an all the time thing and in all honestly I don't think training like that is the best idea. Mostly because anything that clouds your judgement is ultimately going to lead to injury.

I dont have a link to the stats but legalisation or decrimilasion do not lead to increased use...

Look at countrys like Holland where it is legal, and levels of heavy use are much lower.

People will always find a way to get high, sniffing glue, paint, petrol, picking mushrooms etc.

As others have said it is not the drugs themselves that are the problem. But our culture.

People are not as dumb as they look. If there is an option for then to collect a slightly lesser amount of money for doing nothing verses working 40hours a week. You would have to be a fool not to take it.

Safe to say I am very happy with national attempting the reduce the number of benefits. People at CC arent too happy about it (lots of death threats etc, lol)

but I think this quote makes me not stress about it...

"Thank god for the fools, if it werent for them it wouldnt be so easy for the rest of us to succeed." Mark twain

(stolen off on of the forum users sigs)

I know what enhanced means ha ha ha ha

High on weed isn't an all the time thing and in all honestly I don't think training like that is the best idea. Mostly because anything that clouds your judgement is ultimately going to lead to injury.

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah i still reckon alcohol is a way bigger issue. look at the guy who died last weekend, apparently he didn't even know what vodka was. they should start educating kids about the dangers of hard liquor, etc

To be honest?

I would rather it no be legal for the simple fact of 'I do not want every driver and their kid on the road stonned as f*** going 50km down the highway

:lol:

To be honest I do not care, I don't smoke it...

Marijuana has "no accepted medical use" for those of you who say it should be legalised for medical reasons. A problem with that though is determining who gets prescribed and who doesn't, what would be the pre-requisite sickness'? etc.

I also believe Marijuana is a "gateway drug" for drugs such as cocaine, heroin and amphetamines (P etc) which have much more serious effects, this being the case more so in youths.

I have also read a couple of times in this topic that the legalisation of Marijuana will be an income loss for Gangs and Organised crime groups and a more tax income for the Government. That is all very good in hindsight but I think will happen is the now Tinny houses would become "Charlie houses" and "P houses" making more serious drugs a bigger problem and being pushed harder by the criminal groups to supplement their income loss. Also for the Government they would be spending that tax and some most likely, on health and other problems caused in the future.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Marijuana has "no accepted medical use" for those of you who say it should be legalised for medical reasons. A problem with that though is determining who gets prescribed and who doesn't, what would be the pre-requisite sickness'? etc.

I also believe Marijuana is a "gateway drug" for drugs such as cocaine, heroin and amphetamines (P etc) which have much more serious effects, this being the case more so in youths.

I have also read a couple of times in this topic that the legalisation of Marijuana will be an income loss for Gangs and Organised crime groups and a more tax income for the Government. That is all very good in hindsight but I think will happen is the now Tinny houses would become "Charlie houses" and "P houses" making more serious drugs a bigger problem and being pushed harder by the criminal groups to supplement their income loss. Also for the Government they would be spending that tax and some most likely, on health and other problems caused in the future.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

have you ever tried it?

had any experience with it?

developed any self discovered opinion, or are you stricktly a sheep in amongst the flock following hype.

cos that post is a fucking joke.

i bet you think steroids will turn you into a raging psychopath too huh?

you need to stfu and research before you post, dickcheese.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

have you ever tried it?

had any experience with it?

developed any self discovered opinion, or are you stricktly a sheep in amongst the flock following hype.

cos that post is a fucking joke.

i bet you think steroids will turn you into a raging psychopath too huh?

you need to stfu and research before you post, dickcheese.

repped.

aaah sorry, the ol weed debate always gets me pissed off. bet tha dude drinks piss like no tomorrow, thats ok but weeds not.

hypocrite.

check out how holland runs its cannabis laws and check out there crime rates, or funding for alcohol caused shit. such as, oh i dunno, policing, accidents, property damage, injuries. days off work etc. the list goes on forever.

quit being ignorant PP and post something worth listening to.

like every other anti pot has done.

im all for a good debate. just not a durrrrrrrr st-st-st-sttttupid one...

People are not as dumb as they look.

Your right, generally they are dumber. Use or don't use I don't really care, just don't cry when you get caught and discover how many places that drug conviction stops you visiting.

aaah sorry, the ol weed debate always gets me pissed off. bet tha dude drinks piss like no tomorrow, thats ok but weeds not.

so much ignorance.

check out how holland runs its cannabis laws and check out there crime rates, or funding for alcohol caused shit. such as, oh i dunno, policing, accidents, property damage, injuries. days off work etc. the list goes on forever.

quit being ignorant PP and post something worth listening to.

like every other anti pot has done.

im all for a good debate. just not a durrrrrrrr st-st-st-sttttupid one...

You need to go spark up and chilax..... :pfft:

touche.

i would if i smoked.

actually, f*ck it. i can afford the munchies once in a blue moon.

i am dedicating tonight to pp.

im gona get hiiiigh, watch movies and eat shitty food.

just like majority of those hardened criminals do with there eeeeevil green stuff. oooooh

save the children and all that.

touche.

i would if i smoked.

actually, f*ck it. i can afford the munchies once in a blue moon.

i am dedicating tonight to pp.

im gona get hiiiigh, watch movies and eat shitty food.

just like majority of those hardened criminals do with there eeeeevil green stuff. oooooh

save the children and all that.

I think the hardened criminals get up to a little more than that.

i hate how sarcasm doesn't translate through text.

My bad read it again just before you posted that and got the sarcasim. :doh:

haha

:clap: