Railway_Man

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course it should.

it is a resource! for us as a species to determine we dont need it is ridiculous.

as if we have an unlimited stockpile of resources we can afford to discard this one...yea fucking right.

and medicinal benefits of marijuana compared to synthetics is far greater and with minimal to NO side effects.

the list goes on forever to be frank.

how the f*ck can alcohol be perfectly fine in our society but a substance like weed be a no-no?

people dont smoke weed then go home and beat their wives and kids.

people dont smoke weed and act without mindful concern of consequence.

people dont smoke weed and try and hit on ya mrs, or fight you cos you looked at them.

people do however, smoke weed and become relaxed, hungry and placid.

just for the record. i DO NOT smoke weed.

i used to, but not anymore cos i get the munchies and eat shit food. a no-no for training. lol.

but, id rather smoke pot than cigarettes and get high rather than obnoxiously drunk....anyday.

Alcohol and tobacco are more destructive because they are consumed to a much greater degree than weed. If you smoked as much weed as you did tobacco it would break your body down in just the same way on top of deteriorating your brain.

I'm not against it at all (I'm getting blazed in about an hour infact) but the fact that mushrooms are a Class A drug in NZ sort of indicates to me that Marijuana will never be available over the counter. This reminds me of a recent southpark episode :lol:

should pot be legal? this is a good question...

There is many people and "studies" i use that term loosely, that say how pot is harmful and that it is a gateway drug that it will make you a stupid lazy retard.

These are always well publicized by the media, how ever they never really go into detail or go behind the issue.

I work in a bottle shop and i see the damage that this drug causes first hand the laws around this are so lose you have to be 18 to buy something that can kill you! its available in supermarkets for Christ sake, as i type this on the news a story about a normal teenage boy that is dead because he drunk a bottle of vodka that he took from his parents place. have you heard of a teenage boys death from pot... all bar those silly propaganda movies form like the 1930s i havent heard or seen anything.

California and holand both have made it legal the first putting taxes onto the sale. there is a thread on here to do with the sog "lime" sting that used a study as its base this study was done in 06 yet has only come out now funny that...

To be perfectly honest there is side effects to pot like you will be relaxed want to eat (alot) and prob sleep like a baby, like anything if you are a prick, in a bad mood or lazy it will just amplify these traits.

the gangs make money off it alot of money, its not going away and everyone from all walks of life use it from cops to teachers to doctors if you think that its just drug es or teens that use it your kidding yourself.

If it was legal to grow it bam there goes a big income from the gangs, put tax on the sale of it and bam theres a big income for the govt. people will now be like how to tax them... well its not small time now they will be big ops and run properly. If your answer to this question is still no i suggest you do abit of research on the topic, we even have our own dr dak by the name dakta truthful info is not hard to find these days and is only an internet search away. as always though there will be the forum donkeys who think they know everything and slam it down as the losers choose as they drink down there alcoholic drug.

I know which one id rather have after a hard day at work :grin:

should pot be legal? this is a good question...

There is many people and "studies" i use that term loosely, that say how pot is harmful and that it is a gateway drug that it will make you a stupid lazy retard.

These are always well publicized by the media, how ever they never really go into detail or go behind the issue.

I work in a bottle shop and i see the damage that this drug causes first hand the laws around this are so lose you have to be 18 to buy something that can kill you! its available in supermarkets for Christ sake, as i type this on the news a story about a normal teenage boy that is dead because he drunk a bottle of vodka that he took from his parents place. have you heard of a teenage boys death from pot... all bar those silly propaganda movies form like the 1930s i havent heard or seen anything.

California and holand both have made it legal the first putting taxes onto the sale. there is a thread on here to do with the sog "lime" sting that used a study as its base this study was done in 06 yet has only come out now funny that...

To be perfectly honest there is side effects to pot like you will be relaxed want to eat (alot) and prob sleep like a baby, like anything if you are a prick, in a bad mood or lazy it will just amplify these traits.

the gangs make money off it alot of money, its not going away and everyone from all walks of life use it from cops to teachers to doctors if you think that its just drug es or teens that use it your kidding yourself.

If it was legal to grow it bam there goes a big income from the gangs, put tax on the sale of it and bam theres a big income for the govt. people will now be like how to tax them... well its not small time now they will be big ops and run properly. If your answer to this question is still no i suggest you do abit of research on the topic, we even have our own dr dak by the name dakta truthful info is not hard to find these days and is only an internet search away. as always though there will be the forum donkeys who think they know everything and slam it down as the losers choose as they drink down there alcoholic drug.

I know which one id rather have after a hard day at work :grin:

I know of a school which I will not name always make the students watch Reefer Madness,that is wrong

of course it should.

it is a resource! for us as a species to determine we dont need it is ridiculous.

as if we have an unlimited stockpile of resources we can afford to discard this one...yea fucking right.

and medicinal benefits of marijuana compared to synthetics is far greater and with minimal to NO side effects.

how the f*ck can alcohol be perfectly fine in our society but a substance like weed be a no-no?

people dont smoke weed and try and hit on ya mrs, or fight you cos you looked at them.

i used to, but not anymore cos i get the munchies and eat shit food. a no-no for training. lol.

but, id rather smoke pot than cigarettes and get high rather than obnoxiously drunk....anyday.

You would be suprised how many people smoke cannabis and do commit crimes like beating their wife and children and act without mindful concern of consequence. Alcohol is by far a more destructive drug I agree, but cannabis does have its own set of problems. The vast majority of burglars and theives commit crime to support a drug habit and many of these offenders have a reliance on cannabis (didnt want to call it an addiction as its more of a psycological addiction than physical). Hugs not Drugs! :pfft:

of course it should.

You would be suprised how many people smoke cannabis and do commit crimes like beating their wife and children and act without mindful concern of consequence. Alcohol is by far a more destructive drug I agree, but cannabis does have its own set of problems. The vast majority of burglars and theives commit crime to support a drug habit and many of these offenders have a reliance on cannabis (didnt want to call it an addiction as its more of a psycological addiction than physical). Hugs not Drugs! :pfft:

Yea a reliance as in it helps when they are coming down and feel like shit. Ultimately the argument is that weed doesn't make you a violent person, meth does. Mainly problems in the lower class sect of society.

of course it should.

Yea a reliance as in it helps when they are coming down and feel like shit. Ultimately the argument is that weed doesn't make you a violent person, meth does. Mainly problems in the lower class sect of society.

Ive seen plenty of violet people on weed. Think a lot depends on the person, if your a prick without it you will be a prick with it. Gang members dont cuddle and do charity work when stoned. Sure the casual toker might mellows out but when your smoking an oz a week things normalize pretty fast and anger comes on through. Definatly a thousand times better than meth and alcohol but still it alters moods and not always for the better.

\:D/ in the NZ herald last week they said that the THC percentage on some of the hydroponics they have recently found was over 20%. If you sat down and smoked say 1/4 to 1/2 a joint? would you even be capable of getting up off the couch to get munchies or would you need someone to come and feed you? :stupid:

My question is 'How was it classified as a DRUG in the first place?'. Ganja is a natural herb found all over the world and is not harmful. Who and why was it classified as a drug? Part of the answer is probably that in the Western world people began to manipulate it and lace it with other things to make it more potent. But anyway there could be all sorts of explanations. I just want to know the classification as a drug part of it. Anyone!

Ive seen plenty of violet people on weed. Think a lot depends on the person, if your a prick without it you will be a prick with it. Gang members dont cuddle and do charity work when stoned. Sure the casual toker might mellows out but when your smoking an oz a week things normalize pretty fast and anger comes on through. Definatly a thousand times better than meth and alcohol but still it alters moods and not always for the better.

iv never seen or heard of anyone get violent on weed unless they also had another substance in them such as alcahol or a mental condition. it doesn't happen.

alcahol and tobacco are 100 times worse and more destructive to society

What are the options for people who use cannabis (with no previous convictions)?

1) Grow a few plants of their own and risk arrest and a criminal conviction; or,

2) Buy from gangs and pretty much ensure nothing worse than a diversion if busted.

iv never seen or heard of anyone get violent on weed unless they also had another substance in them such as alcahol or a mental condition. it doesn't happen.

alcahol and tobacco are 100 times worse and more destructive to society

What are the options for people who use cannabis (with no previous convictions)?

1) Grow a few plants of their own and risk arrest and a criminal conviction; or,

2) Buy from gangs and pretty much ensure nothing worse than a diversion if busted.

We obviously deal with different people because there an many people who become violet after smoking weed.

We all know what the risks are in using cannabis from a criminal point of view. If you use and get caught thats just a risk you take whether you agree with the law or not the law is the law. The police dont care about casual smokers who dont draw attention to themselves anyway. :smoke:

I personally dont thinnk it should be legalised. We have enough problems managing the sanctioned recreational drugs, let alone adding another to the list. The argument of moderation will be lost on many young people and I guess my fear as a parent for one would be, what would be the impact on children attending school? Smoking cigarettes is an unfortunate habit for them to pick up but can you imagine kids mixing it up in the peer groups with legal dope and the potential implications that can have of education and social development.

On top of that you then open the system up to doctors, pilots, bus drivers and other trades where concentration is the key to success can be subject to malpractice.

I figure if you are going to legalise a drug, why not MdMA? You are always in a good mood, you have heaps of energy - and you can dance to pretty much any song on the radio. :nod:

I personally dont thinnk it should be legalised. We have enough problems managing the sanctioned recreational drugs, let alone adding another to the list. The argument of moderation will be lost on many young people and I guess my fear as a parent for one would be, what would be the impact on children attending school? Smoking cigarettes is an unfortunate habit for them to pick up but can you imagine kids mixing it up in the peer groups with legal dope and the potential implications that can have of education and social development.

On top of that you then open the system up to doctors, pilots, bus drivers and other trades where concentration is the key to success can be subject to malpractice.

I figure if you are going to legalise a drug, why not MdMA? You are always in a good mood, you have heaps of energy - and you can dance to pretty much any song on the radio. :nod:

im with Luigi on this one 100%.

i can say that in all my years of smoking and association with stoners that i have NEVER encountered a violent stoned person.

the reason for this is simple.

pot, in any form on its own, is a SEDATIVE.

jimjim, i encourage you to source information that supports your claim.

i would be very interested in reading it.

even studies on animals.

and yes, i will eat my humble pie if you find it :D

but i doubt you will.

agree with you optimass. however i think it should be decriminalized if you are caught smoking or in posession of small amounts i.e a 50 bag which is only for yourself and obviously not being used to sell/make money from others

Kind of agree with you - but I guess if you compromise you still put kids and others at risk. I think if the public were to analyze the bulk of those people picked up for offences relating to small qty dope, you'd find opportunities for big things to have happened. (smoke and fire ... ) i.e you have to be doing something dodge in order to atract the attenetion in the first place.

agree with you optimass. however i think it should be decriminalized if you are caught smoking or in posession of small amounts i.e a 50 bag which is only for yourself and obviously not being used to sell/make money from others

You buy protein in bulk to save, same with weed. What if you don't want to be ripped off and get an O or 2 purely for yourself. Not fair that someone with a small amount on them gets of the hook and you don't :o