NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Pseudonym

i nominate all of my quality posts from may and the pics in my journal from may 6 and may 29. if you faggots wanna see the girl with less clothes on then nominate me also. i will deliver

http://www.gymnation.co.nz/sites/default/files/user_uploads/user-94100/i...

Phaggot checking in. +1 for AZIDE

But seriously vote for shit as video's they are awesome, they have everything. The massive amounts of weights being moved, high quality recording, professional editing, but ill admit im lacking on the shoe quality.

Thanks guys for your votes for me and I was wondering about when I would get mention in this thread

What comps are you doing again? And can you please make up a new word.

ty men 

I am doing the pans on august 9th and the day after the pans ifbb Auckland champs

what does "Gym Rat 3:16" mean? is it like 3 minutes 16 seconds into a gym rat movie theres a good scene or have you like written some kind of bodybuilding bible and its like chapter 3 phrase 16 or what?

i heard it originated from the bible so either gym rat is really in to whatever phrase it references or hes referencing steve austin guy from wwf (great era haha, good dramas the rock vs steve austin)

Righto... After much deliberation (some might call it dithering), I can announce our winners for May 2014.

Post of the Month goes to Rebel101 for her journal, One girl's journey to the competitive arena. It's a detailed account of her progress as she prepares for competition later in the year. And it's only going to get more interesting as the comp draws nearer. Keep it up, Rebel101 - it's also great to see another journal by a girl.

Photo of the Month goes to Bambam, with his pics in Progress towards my first comp. And damn impressive progress it is too. He's gone from chubby to chiselled, and with another six weeks to go, there's time for more dramatic changes yet.

Compare.jpg

Congrats, guys. There's a $100 NZ Muscle voucher sitting in an Inbox near you.

OMG thank you so much, l can promise you it will certainly get more interesting as time goes by Aylmer will be seeing to that. He's talking about some videos of workouts soon, l am not so sure, it can be a bit embarassing how pathetic it can be in tough workouts. But anyway up to it!