NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Pseudonym

<---- this guy, so excited he forgot to say congrats to Leeroid! I have read through your thread and the best part to me is the progress, all the same poses, but DEFINITE differences and the important parts, its all recorded as to how you are doing it!

Thanks man

• 1 month later...

After a slight delay due to technical difficulties with our new site, we now resume normal service. We apologise for any inconvenience the delay may have caused, and we hope you enjoy the rest of this Post/Photo of the Month announcement.

So here are our winners for June 2013 -

Anyone know about Army/NZDF training? It's the topic that keeps on giving. FellowshipOfTheRon started it when he was considering joining the Defence Force. A dozen pages later, and it's still going, just as informative on Page 12 as it is on Page 1. And now Ron tells us that he's been accepted into the Force, and wraps up this story with a happy little ending. Well done Ron - an easy Post of the Month winner.

And from our newbies-to-watch file, Photo of the Month goes to ZeroFret, with his 8 weeks from my first competition photo. You're looking good, ZeroFret. Good luck with the competition. How are you going with your progress now? We reckon it must be time for an update photo.

http://www.gymnation.co.nz/sites/default/files/user_uploads/user-96180/images/rsz_41.jpg

Congrats to our two winners. You've both won $100 worth of supplements from NZ Muscle.

Yahoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our winners for July 2013 are in.

Oskarrr takes home our Post of the Month award with a well-written review on Craze preworkout supplement. His post is fun AND educational, kids. Good stuff, Oskarrr.

Photo of the Month goes to Reddog, for all the consistent video logging in his Workout Journal. We were particularly entertained by his training partner's lifts. The form on his bicep curls could have been stricter, but we felt it was still a pretty good effort for a cow. It's up to you whether you share the prize, Reddog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQMqoiTyP4

Oskarr and Reddog, you've both won $100 worth of supplements from NZ Muscle. Well done, guys!

• 2 weeks later...

So here are our winners for June 2013 -

Anyone know about Army/NZDF training? It's the topic that keeps on giving. FellowshipOfTheRon started it when he was considering joining the Defence Force. A dozen pages later, and it's still going, just as informative on Page 12 as it is on Page 1. And now Ron tells us that he's been accepted into the Force, and wraps up this story with a happy little ending. Well done Ron - an easy Post of the Month winner.

Hey all, It is an honor to get the post of the month and the prize from NZMuscle tops it off wonderfully so thanks to both parties!

due to retarded circumstances i am back for now so unfortunately not quite the happy ending any more but gonna recover and train up hard again. more info added to my 'log' http://www.gymnation.co.nz/forum/training-forums/fitness-cardio/anyone-know-about-armynzdf-training?page=11#comment-2708868

August 2013

Post of the Month, by popular nomination, goes to Jimmybro1 for his excellent advice on the metabolism, and why people struggle to lose weight. Thanks Jimmybro1 - those are some of the best posts we've seen on the subject.

Photo of the Month goes to Donz for his Progress Pics. Massive changes there, bro. Dare we say it - you're looking pretty damn aesthetic now! Good stuff.

decjulyXX.jpg

Thanks to NZ Muscle, you guys each have a $100 supplements voucher waiting in your PM box. Enjoy!

• 5 weeks later...

September 2013

This month, Post of the Month goes to Dinahlady for her in-depth discussion on Pre-workouts and Fat-burners. With or without caffeine, how to make your own, and more. Nice one, Dinah.

Photo of the Month goes to Loochi with his latest Progress 2013 pics. Loochi is always ripped, but with shredded glutes a month out from competition, he's surpassed himself. Good luck this weekend, Loochi - we're sure you'll kick some butts (and probably ones not as shredded as yours, either).

Congratulations to both of you. Check your PMs for a $100 supplements voucher, courtesy of the awesome people at NZ Muscle.

• 4 weeks later...

October 2013

By popular consensus, Post of the Month goes to OnlyHuman for his posts in How come only my left side of my abs pop out? - well done, OnlyHuman. For this and a heap of other good posts you've made recently you're a throughly deserving winner.

Photo of the Month goes to our most aesthetic powerlifter, BurnbabyNZ. It's an impressive transformation (we love those!), and here's where he ended up...

2013-09-27%2011.12.42.jpg

Well done guys - check your PMs. A $100 voucher from NZ Muscle awaits you both. :)

Totally Stoked Gymnation!

It was all about the diet no more powerlifting Burger pre and post lifting! This transformation was fully under the guidance of Optimass whom I train with and who put me on the diet! He is the man for diets and training!

nice physique, mean cut burnbaby ! are you entering the new world of powerbuilding now?

I thought I was always powerbuilding but seems it was just power gut building until recent!

• 1 month later...

November 2013

Post of the Month goes to Dinahlady. She explains why it's actually quite hard to lose muscle - that's the last thing your body wants to do. In fact, the whole topic is great with excellent contributions from plenty of our more experienced members. Check it out: Cardio with losing muscle.

And Photo of the Month goes to Ryanstyles. One of his attempts at the Crossfit category in the Gymnation Summer Challenge fell through. Literally. So for being sporting enough to post up the video (and dedicated enough to keep training on!), Ryan is our very deserving winner. Hope your landlord wasn't too mad, Ryan!

Well done to both of you. There's $100 worth of vouchery goodness from NZ Muscle coming your way.