NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Pseudonym

• 4 weeks later...
Tomsammce winning post of month... Been a long time coming lol

That's because it was a long time till it was deserved. :D

But it was a good post, thanks, Tom. And the topic's still going, so now with the benefit of experience, you'll be able to add even more to it, right? :wink:

Rounding out summer with our hottest posts for February 2013...

For one of the best workout journals on the site, Post of the Month goes to Phedder. After 3 years and 1179 posts, he wins the award not just for quantity, but for quality as well.

And speaking of quality, Photo of the Month goes to Byza213 for his latest set of progress photos. He's been packing on size since his last pics, and he's still ripped to bits. Good stuff, mate!

IMG_20130208_073311.jpg

Well done to both you guys. You've both won $100 worth of supplements from the excellent people at NZ Muscle. Enjoy!

Awesome! Thanks NZBB and NZMuscle, much appreciated :grin:

Does make me feel a little guilty about getting home a bit late from the gym last night and thinking 'Should I log my training? Na, I'll do it tomorrow.' :pfft: Off to do that now!

Does make me feel a little guilty about getting home a bit late from the gym last night and thinking 'Should I log my training? Na, I'll do it tomorrow.' :pfft:

Trap talking your ear off again? :pfft:

Well deserved, good stuff fellas :clap:

Does make me feel a little guilty about getting home a bit late from the gym last night and thinking 'Should I log my training? Na, I'll do it tomorrow.' :pfft:

Trap talking your ear off again? :pfft:

I think I know why you always have those headphones on :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Our winners for March 2013...

Last month a few of our members headed off to Melbourne's FITX fitness expo. Big John was one of them, representing New Zealand powerlifting in the CAPO Australasian Push/Pull Meet. He's posted his trip report here - and man, it makes some of the most exciting, inspiring reading this forum has seen. Easy winner for Post of the Month. :clap:

Photo of the Month goes to Andre01, for his 180kg dead lift. Good stuff, Andre - it's only a matter of time before the powerlifters steal you away from crossfit.

Well done to both of you guys. You've each won $100 worth of supplements from NZ Muscle.

Thanks Pseudonym and all you guyz and girlz, it is with your support and egging me on that has pushed me to be able to achieve all I have. BTW powerlifters beware, its not something that I'm wanting to move into full time, maybe part time. But Crossfit is where my heart and more importantly my brain and focus is right now. Sorry that this has taken so damm long to write, Oh and I love my new Y-Backs. \:D/

• 4 weeks later...

April 2013

He was on a mission, and he wasn't going to let a little thing like appendicitis hold him back. MT explains how he went from unable to walk, let alone train, to increasing his squat by 60kg in just a few months. It's an impressive feat, and with all the videos of his progress, 5 months of MT wins our prize for Photo of the Month.

Meanwhile, over in Cinnamon - dumb it down for me, we were talking about the benefits cinnamon may have for increasing insulin sensitivity. Vracula made a great post explaining all about insulin, and for that he takes home Post of the Month.

Congratulations, guys. Enjoy your $100 supplement voucher from NZ Muscle. :clap:

MCMASSIVE!! Thank you Pseu and team for your votes. Wasn't expecting anyone to enjoy that just wanted to get it out there and hopefully show people that set backs are just a way to testing your inner strength :nod:

• 2 weeks later...

Berlusconi's good friend Gasparri explained before, Benitez shall be within local moment Mon nights telephone system "indictment" well-known Biss Cady, HVAC Milan private coach persons straight. Finally, that outdated covering by using letters because of the system released HVAC Milan will alter, Cheap NFL jerseys nonetheless it appeared to be after HVAC Milan administrators denied. Biss Cady in the "indictment" system, compere Biss Cady printed Berlusconi's letters, that page written: "coaching workforce will completely alter, and when essential, we'll restructure that membership construction. Following on from the complete distruction at the beginning in the months get started, my coaches in addition to Post attained, that coaches explain to all people the fact that circumstance is quite awful, nonetheless Post advised that crew must alter several practices, due to the fact my encounter is quite abundant. "Because this can be Berlusconi in the most recent period minute moment openly Huanshuai, nonetheless "Biss Cady indictment" system a good romance by using Berlusconi, this individual experienced several times a day to the present, so Berlusconi's declaration appeared to be practically because the outgoing Allegri's system. Once with regards to around 30 minutes, HVAC Milan official headline, denied Berlusconi printed pertinent remarks. That official headline regarding HVAC within Milan written: "announced which Leader Berlusconi, this individual didn't help make any declaration right now, also hadn't written whatever with regards to HVAC from Milan. " wholesale nfl jerseys "The Biss Cady indictment" coordinator Aldo : bies Cady about "whole market" explained: "last This night, Berlusconi openly explained this individual would enroll the" indictment "Biss Cady system, from eight ten this evening, nonetheless after, this individual set it up a personal telephone call to apologize if you ask me, are unable to take place. Then this individual laughed and said I'll post announcements about his / her account, simultaneously, there are been documented about tape. "At once, transfer expert Dimazi O chief atmosphere athletics also explained the other day within nearly night whenever Allegri want to speak about goodbye, this individual explained: "the page, Cady learn Allegri's farewell, every thing appeared to be destroyed, even though HVAC Milan official declaration denying the idea, nonetheless Allegri nonetheless will farewell HVAC Milan. "

• 2 weeks later...

And once more we come to that time of the month where we announce the deserving winners from last month. So, taking home the prizes for May 2013...

This month, Post of the Month goes to an excellent journal - one of the best we've ever seen, in fact. Constant updates with weekly photos showing his progress... and damn good progress it's been too. Congratulations to LeeRoid for his comprehensive log of a steroid cycle, Riding My Bike.

Meanwhile, Photo of the Month goes to DCYPL for his recent pics. There's clear improvement since the first set he posted, so well done, DCYPL... you're our much deserving winner here.

You gents have both earned yourselves $100 worth of supplements, courtesy of the kind and generous people at NZ Muscle. Enjoy!