NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Pseudonym

• 5 weeks later...

August 2012

For his thoughts on Zyzz, and the effects of using steroids at a young age, Post of the Month goes to Daz69. Judging from the amount of support his post received, plenty of you agreed with him too.

Our Photo of the Month winner is Pabs, with his benefits of starting powerlifting. We love seeing progress pics, and never more so than when we know there's an inspiring backstory as well. (Pabs doesn't go into the detail in this topic, but he's also fought his way back to walking after being paralysed in a freak accident.)

Good stuff guys. Check your PMs for details of your $100 prize voucher from NZ Muscle.

• 1 month later...

September 2012

Well, the moderators discussed and reached a unanimous verdict on our September winners, and then I promptly went and forgot to announce it. So without further delay...

Post of the Month goes to Narcosis73 for his detailed Test Freak and Anabolic Freak experiment. Complete with blood tests and everything, we were so impressed with this that it HAD to win, despite still being a work in progress. You'd better not leave it unfinished now, Narcosis. We want Before/After photos when you're done, too! :D

Photo of the Month was for a collection, rather than one single photo. Ronin went to the NABBA Sth Islands 2012 and kindly shared a load of excellent photos with us. Cheers Ronin!

As always, you've both won a $100 supplements voucher from the wonderful people at NZ Muscle. If your experiment is a success, Narcosis, perhaps you can use your voucher to restock.

To all at NZBB, THANK YOU, will be starting this study again next week, did my back in shortly after 2nd bloods were done, nothing too serious, but physio ordered me out of the gym till she was happy, got clearance last week and have been taking it easy and working back into my lifts. Will add photos aswell this time round to see if the gains on the scales are noticable, and of course to NZMuscle the sponsor, Thanks heaps team.

P.S. Do I have to smile in the photo or do I bring out the grrrr face. :pfft:

• 4 weeks later...

October 2012

Our Post of the Month winner for October... Matrix! He gave some outstanding advice on techniques that can help get those quads looking cut. In fact, the whole topic was outstanding. Definitely worth a read if you feel your legs have stalled.

Photo of the Month goes to Rapz. We nearly gave him this for his pics a few months ago, but it's just as well we didn't, because he's back now and looking even more impressive after a cut. See his cutting progress pics here.

file.php?id=13296

Good stuff guys. You've each won a well-earned $100 voucher from NZ Muscle.

Thanks to Pseudonym, the fellow moderators, the Sponsors and to everyone who participates and engages in these conversations,

The more you know, the more you dont know and there is always something more to learn. I have certainly got some gems of knowledge from this forum about the sport/dieting/training over the years and had more than a few "light Bulb" Moments where somones advice has made me think of a technique or take on things that I would have never thought of myself.

Regarding the Post, the truth be known, I would be happy to have half Lee's Muscularity but there lies the sign of a great athlete, the guy competes shredded but is still looking to find ways to improve an aspect of his physique that he is not happy with.

Many Thanks

Thanks to Pseudonym, the fellow moderators, the Sponsors and to everyone who participates and engages in these conversations,

The more you know, the more you dont know and there is always something more to learn. I have certainly got some gems of knowledge from this forum about the sport/dieting/training over the years and had more than a few "light Bulb" Moments where somones advice has made me think of a technique or take on things that I would have never thought of myself.

Regarding the Post, the truth be known, I would be happy to have half Lee's Muscularity but there lies the sign of a great athlete, the guy competes shredded but is still looking to find ways to improve an aspect of his physique that he is not happy with.

Many Thanks

That could be another post of the month right there lol.

I'm glad u won matrix, I always enjoy reading ur intelligent posts. I hope u enjoy ur supplement or watever you won.

• 4 weeks later...

'Tis the season to announce last month's winners...

For November 2012, our Photo of the Month prize can only go to Icecream. She's gone from fit, to pregnant, to skinny fat, to damn awesome with a chiselled sixpack. Check out her Lovely Lady Lumps.

file.php?id=13400

Meanwhile Post of the Month goes to Nemesis for his Onehunga YMCA Gym Review. We need more good reviews from members - and this one wasn't just good, it was fantastic. Cheers, Nemesis!

Thanks to our good friends at NZ Muscle, you've each won a $100 supplement voucher. Nicely done, guys. :clap:

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to our last winners for last year. Taking the prizes for December 2012...

Sneaking in just before the end of the year, Danomyte's 2012 Super Total - 1,121kg is our Photo (well, video) of the Month winner. Well done Danny, that's an impressive total, and you're consistently improving.

Meanwhile, a certain moderator made an excellent response to a Smolov question, so Post of the Month goes to Drizzt.

Congratulations, guys. Thanks to NZ Muscle, you've both won $100 worth of supplements to kick off the new year with. :clap:

Congratulations to our last winners for last year. Taking the prizes for December 2012...

Sneaking in just before the end of the year, Danomyte's 2012 Super Total - 1,121kg is our Photo (well, video) of the Month winner. Well done Danny, that's an impressive total, and you're consistently improving.

Meanwhile, a certain moderator made an excellent response to a Smolov question, so Post of the Month goes to Drizzt.

Congratulations, guys. Thanks to NZ Muscle, you've both won $100 worth of supplements to kick off the new year with. :clap:

OH MAN!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Didn't expect this - but super stoked in the same instance.

Cheers Pseudo for having me on NZBB - I'm motivated and inspired by a lot of people on this great forum. Good to be on board.

Cheers to NZ Muscle for the generous prize - it will be put to good use :)

Cheers NZBB community - cheers for the support. Keep up the good training, what ever your goals are this year #SALUTE

Massive thanks Pseudo, NZ Muscle and those who upped the post, this will be put to good use :grin:

Interested to hear from the guy who was asking the question as to whether he ended up throwing in the towel or continuing on :nod:

Congrats Danny also, very, very well deserved bro. Here's to a stronger 2013 :cool:

you deserve it Dan for being the most motivating guy, just getting on and doing what it takes....awesome and congrats! :clap:

Many thanks Android. All the best bro.

Congrats Danny also, very, very well deserved bro. Here's to a stronger 2013 :cool:

Cheers bro :) Well deserved as well.

Nice work Danny and Drizzt good score :clap:

Cheers bro :) Good timing too - I've just run out of protein :)

• 1 month later...

The winners for January 2013...

For a couple of very informative posts answering questions about the entrance tests for army/navy applications, Post of the Month goes to Tomsammce. Well done, Tom - for sharing your knowledge about military enrolments, we salute you. :salute:

More importantly, we also give you $100 worth of supplements from NZ Muscle.

(There were several more quality posts from other members too, making it a good topic and well worth a read. So thanks to all who contributed.)

This month for Photo of the Month, we're doing something different and splitting the prize. Usually we don't count photos that are hidden away in the Workout Journals forum, but this time we're making an exception. Photo of the Month is jointly won by Gym Rat, for his photos on the way to the bodybuilding stage, and Wolffenbuttel for taking the time to help him. Well done guys - you've won $50 worth of supplements each. :clap:

Congratulations to all three of our January winners. Enjoy your NZ Muscle prizes; they're well deserved.