NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Announcing our April 2012 winners, and keeping it short and sweet...

Post of the Month goes to FellowshipOfTheRon, for consistently handing out sound and simple advice to the newbies. Thanks FOTR - that's what NZBB is all about.

Photo of the Month gets taken by Deeseenz for his fat-loss progress pics. It takes guts to post photos before you get into top shape, but with the improvements you're making, Deeseenz, a full transformation isn't far away. Good stuff!

And thanks to NZ Muscle, you each win $100 worth of supplements. Enjoy!

Good work FOTR - I like simple clear advice for noobs, too many people try and complicate things unecessarily rather than get basics right and get on with getting on!! Enjoy the supps! :clap:

Deeseenz - well done bro! :clap:

Was gutsy putting your pictures up and holding yourself accountable. You've been training up a storm and I'm sure those results will keep coming - which will be worrying big brother! :pfft: :grin: Choose you supps wisely - find ones that fit your goals, and lets see some more pics in another 8 weeks or so time. :nod:

:o wow... Thanks heaps! was soo not expecting that! Thank you NZBB & NZ Muscle!

SO stoaked!

Well deserved bro - stay strong and focused. You can do it ...

:nod:

Congratulations to our May 2012 winners!

For a great reply in the Ladies' Room on how to lose body fat without losing weight, Post of the Month goes to Dinah. Good, simple advice - exactly what the original poster needed. Nice one, Dinah.

When looking for our Photo of the Month winner, the mods wondered how many times this guy had already won a prize. So we checked our logs, and were amazed to find he never had. Always a nominee, never a winner. Well, it's definitely time to put that right, so Photo of the Month goes to Soundsgood at the Christchurch Grand Prix. Much deserved, and long overdue!

And of course, the good people at NZ Muscle have $100 worth of supplements for you both. Enjoy!

Congratulations to our May 2012 winners!

For a great reply in the Ladies' Room on how to lose body fat without losing weight, Post of the Month goes to Dinah. Good, simple advice - exactly what the original poster needed. Nice one, Dinah.

When looking for our Photo of the Month winner, the mods wondered how many times this guy had already won a prize. So we checked our logs, and were amazed to find he never had. Always a nominee, never a winner. Well, it's definitely time to put that right, so Photo of the Month goes to Soundsgood at the Christchurch Gran Prix. Much deserved, and long overdue!

And of course, the good people at NZ Muscle have $100 worth of supplements for you both. Enjoy!

Both well deserving!

Finally SG, some recognition for your millions of pics!!!

Well done Dinahlady and SG!

I missed Dinahlady's post cause it's in the Ladies Room...but very good response. Great pics in her Journal too she could have won both this month tbh :clap:

Oh wow that's awesome! Thanks Pseudonym and the rest of the team :)

Finally get some pay back for being a picture whore :pfft:

Congrats to Dinahlady too, quality post. Perhaps you could get her to write some posts for you too hhhh1 then you might have a chance of winning next month 8)

I hope I win post of the month one day :pray:

gymrat, we should join forces. im confident that together over the course of the next month we will be able to come up with a good post

Thanks so much guys!

I bought some of the pharma greens (srs) and some straps cos I'm always just borrowing TPs.

I thought I should try something I wouldn't normally spend my money on (not just your standard pro powder etc) Hopefully it will help prevent me getting sick again before the show... :pray:

Only had to pay postage!

The weather may be wintery, but our June 2012 winners are hot off the press!

Taking home our Post of the Month prize is Startinfromscratch, for his yummy-looking Brotein pancakes recipe. Complete with photos and macronutrient breakdown. Nicely done, sir! Our mouths are watering.

Photo of the Month goes to Daniel8. Not only competition photos, but a before/after transformation as well. And shredded glutes on top! Well done, Daniel - you've certainly ticked all the boxes there!

file.php?t=1&id=12632

Guys, you've both won a much-deserved $100 worth of supplements from the good people at NZ Muscle. Congratulations!

July 2012

This month, the winning post was made by HumanPerformance, for his contribution in the excellent debate we had on meal timing (well worth a read if you haven't already seen it). HP's post argues that as our bodies are in a constant state of change, it makes sense to spend as much time as possible in a state that supports muscle growth. Read his post here.

Meanwhile, the Photo of the Month prize goes to Wolffenbuttel for his comprehensive set of photos as he prepares for his first competition. Best of luck, Wolffenbuttel!

Guys, you've both won $100 worth of supplements from NZ Muscle. Congratulations! :clap: