NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

At the beginning of this month, the NZBB elves delivered the Post and Photo of the Month nominations to the mods. The mods discussed it and reached a verdict. The admin agreed with the verdict, and then promptly forgot to announce it. :doh:

So without further delay, here are our January winners!

Photo of the Month goes to H.White, for his Before cycle, after cycle, and after PCT photos. Complete sets of before/after shots are few and far between, so thanks for sharing yours, mate. Skimming back through the topic now, one word kept recurring - impressive.

Post of the Month goes to someone for whom recognition is long overdue. His individual posts never quite reach the chart-topping heights of fame needed to win outright, but they are consistently top quality and always made to help the newbies. In fact, I recently noticed one of his original newbie-helping posts was being quoted by the newbie to help another newbie! So, for ALL of his great posts, I'm pleased to give this month's prize to Teamfatboy!

Guys, well done to both of you. You both highly deserve your $100 prizes from NZ Muscle. :clap:

Long overdue recognition for TFB :clap: Always writes replies that are well constructed and easy to understand as well as obviously good advice. As soon as you see Teamfatboy has responded its /thread

And Congrats to H White as well. Great review of his 'supplement' use and awesome results too \:D/

Wow, many thanks to Pseu and the mods for their vote of confidence, and to SG, Harry, CC and the others for the kind words...

I know how much good advice I got from folks on here when defx (who's long since moved on) tipped me off to it, so really I'm just enjoying payin' it forward, as they say.

Keep paying it forward TFB (how sad is that movie!), hopefully we'll get some of those you've helped with the same attitude to keep it rolling :nod:

Congrats also to H.White, inspiring stuff :clap:

Two more deserving winners, this time for February!

Post of the Month goes to Riccardo, for his explanation of how your muscles work to lift a weight. Bodybuilders tend to stick to certain rep ranges - but what makes these numbers so effective? It's a great post in a very interesting topic. Read it!

The Photo of the Month prize is taken by Tinytraps with his transformation pics. Losing 30kg made a big difference. And he's a powerlifter too - never let it be said powerlifters don't have abs!

Guys, thanks for your contribution to the forums. In return, those wonderful people at NZ Muscle will make a contribution to your cupboards - $100 worth of supplements each! Check your PMs for details. :)

Thanks NZBB, Pseudo and NZ muscle! Made my week :grin:

Congrats guys, yes Riccardo that was informative even if I did take the piss... (apologies). Good work on sticking to your weight loss goals TT.

Thanks Harry think its the first time Ive ever stuck to something :lol:

Congrats guys, yes Riccardo that was informative even if I did take the piss... (apologies). Good work on sticking to your weight loss goals TT.

Think you got ALOT more than than just a voucher with your transformation bro life changing benefits with that you deserved it and then some.

So how's the lady front going? can pm if too shy :oops:

Think you got ALOT more than than just a voucher with your transformation bro life changing benefits with that you deserved it and then some.

So how's the lady front going? can pm if too shy :oops:

Yea I dont think I have felt this good physically (and mentally) in a long time! Powerlifting is the best sport I have been apart of. I just didnt need to go to the extremes I did to get the most out of it like I thought.

As for the ladies I dont think Ive ever had this much attention even when I was a skinny beta boy :oops:

Before everyone goes off for Easter, here are our March 2012 winners.

Post of the Month goes to HJP, for his Coan Phillipi Program Review. A 15kg increase to his deadlift Personal Record in just 10 weeks is pretty impressive. Thanks for the writeup and video, HJP!

Photo of the Month goes to Cezare for his collection of Mr New Zealand Title Holders. He's shared some great pics from old bodybuilding shows, and for those of us who weren't around then, it's interesting to finally put physiques to names we'd heard of but never seen. Cheers, Cezare!

To thank you both for your efforts, the guys at NZ Muscle have a Easter treat for you - $100 worth of supplements each! Enjoy!

Thanks a lot! Appreciate that, hopefully some more people try the program because it works. Highly recommend it.

Well done to both, fair bit of effort gone into them. Very deserving.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate that, hopefully some more people try the program because it works. Highly recommend it.

Coming up right after Smolov for me :nod: