NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Only just saw this as havent been able to get on in the the last few days!

Thanks heaps nzbodybuilding team and NZ muscle!

Will be able to get something to bulk up with now HP ... you're looking mighty under nourished lately :grin:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present our September winners.

Photo of the Month goes to Burtnz, for her incredible fatloss pictures. She lost over 60kg (nearly half her bodyweight) and completely transformed herself to hit the bodybuilding stage just two years later.

Two years of hard work, but I DID IT!

file.php?t=1&id=10906

And another inspiring transformation from our Post of the Month winner, Rt_rusty, with his tips for successful fatloss. And if you scroll back up the page, you'll see just how successful Rt_rusty's fatloss was.

Great stuff guys!

You've both definitely earned your $100 prize vouchers from NZ Muscle! :clap:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present our September winners.

Photo of the Month goes to Burtnz, for her incredible fatloss pictures. She lost over 60kg (nearly half her bodyweight) and completely transformed herself to hit the bodybuilding stage just two years later

OMG :D Thank you so much, far out I never expected to get this! I just wanted to show that if you put your mind to something & work your arse off you can achieve what your mind some times says you can't. & if it motivated just one person to walk the same path that was reward enough for me.

All I can say is WOW :D , & a big thanks to NZ Muscle for putting up the fantastic prizes.

Keep an eye out for me in the future as I'm not stopping just yet, I'm planning on doing a few more comps next year.

Keep up the fantastic work, I totally love the NZ Bodybuilding site & all the info you get from it. There is such a wealth of knowledge with the members, all you need to do is ask.

Thanks again

Di \:D/

Our October winners are both competitive bodybuilders.

The Post of the Month prize goes to a first-time competitor. In true bodybuilding style, he overcame all the obstacles life threw at him (and there were a few!), and carried on to win his debut show. You can read Shutupandsquat's journey to the competition here. Well done bro - keep it up.

Now from a competition newbie, to a competition veteran - and hopefully Android won't mind that description! Getting ready for his show, Android took regular progress photos, and it's this set that earned him Photo(s) of the Month. Tracking his changing physique against the dates was fascinating. You can see his photos here.

file.php?id=11674&t=1

Well done to both of you. You were both already competition winners before - now you've just won another. And thanks to NZ Muscle, there's $100 worth of supplements waiting for each of you. Check your PMs for details.

Well, the votes are in, the specials have been counted, and we have our November winners! They each get a $100 supplements voucher thanks to the guys at NZ Muscle, and they even don't have to share it with any minor coalition partners.

For bringing a new way of cooking delicious chicken breasts to the masses, Post of the Month goes to Perfect Poached Chicken Breasts Every Time. Diab0lic, we who were tiring of the daily grilled chicken salute you. :salute:

And for his progress pics over the last year, ScrambledEggs wins Photo of the Month. Well done mate - you made a huge change in your physique.

Enjoy your NZ Muscle prizes, guys. I'll send you a PM with the details.

Cheers! :grin:

Just what I need my protein was just starting to run out

This!

Cheers guys, that's feckin awesome! I'll have to post some more recipes :twisted:

Peace

bit more of an incentive than 10k rep power a brah? lol

This!

Cheers guys, that's feckin awesome! I'll have to post some more recipes :twisted:

Peace

Please do show us the light

This!

Peace

bit more of an incentive than 10k rep power a brah? lol

lol, indeed. And that's 94k rep power to you my son 8)

I come off my ban tomorrow too, time to go pwn some phaggots :twisted:

With the last of the awards for 2011, here are our December winners...

He said he was just giving his two cents worth, but NZBBers thought it was worth a lot more than that. For his well-balanced views on the pros and cons of Crossfit training, Post of the Month goes to Matrix.

Meanwhile our Photo of the Month prize goes to Justhell and his progress pics. Well done, mate - you can see a lot of hard work has gone in there.

Congrats to you both. And of course, the jolly little elves at NZ Muscle have a late Christmas present for each of you - $100 worth of supplements. I'll PM you the details.

HA HA HA HA yeea wow too much guys,

man there was some pretty big competition in the post ya pics section,

after seeing soundsgood i thought i was screwed.

WOW IM STOKED TO BITS

AWWSOOOMMMMEE NZBB & THANKS HEAPS NZ MUSCLE & thanks to you all that voted.

My next pics will definiatly be more in proportion.(BIGGER LEGS) :shifty:

Cheers olympia, Yes go the manawatu.

:rockout:

8)

Thanks very much to Pseudonym, NZ Muscle for this fantastic gift, very generous and much appreciated!

Also thanks to the community on this website for the great debate and learnings that can gleaned from contributing posts.

All the best for 2012 guys and girls and may everyone make great progress in achieving their goals!

Cheers Matrix,

Gee, How many pics do I have to post to win :think: :pfft:

Just kidding, good work Justhell, mean transformation. And congrats to you too Matrix, your posts are always quality :nod: