NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Pseudonym

NZ Muscle Post & Photo of the Month competitions

Yep, I concur. And we've awarded PotM before to people who've consistently made lots of helpful posts, rather than a single specific one.

Wookie it is, then - good call guys.

Congrats Wookie... Your $100 supplement voucher courtesy of NZ Muscle awaits.

And if we can't find a Photo of the Month winner for December, we'll just have to have two winners for January. Quick, get those selfies up! :)

Nah just give to to push up winner. They deserve $100 voucher rather than just singlet... Btw psuedo, I got my singlet. Shows abit too much back for my liking but I'll still wear it sometimes at gym. I'll have to shave my back first

Nah just give to to push up winner. They deserve $100 voucher rather than just singlet... Btw psuedo, I got my singlet. Shows abit too much back for my liking but I'll still wear it sometimes at gym. I'll have to shave my back first

I know that feel

January 2015

Proving that Post of the Month can be a great question just as much as a great answer, Maccaz takes the prize for starting a good discussion on the pros and cons of different powerlifting programs.

And this month, there are two Photo of the Month winners... Shutupandsquat (who also posted up a pretty comprehensive delts workout) and Mrman. From one of our veteran members to one of our newest ones - good stuff guys! Keep up the good work.

Check your PMs... a $100 voucher from the nice peeps at NZ Muscle awaits you.

I know that feel

i alwys forget about the back, clean shaved chest pits and arms nec min i catch glimpse of my back and it like a f*ck lol

Once again setting a new PB for tardiness... February 2015

And I'm not sure which one is Post of the Month and which is Photo of the Month - strictly speaking neither falls into either category. But they're deserving winners nonetheless. So making up my own categories now...

The Grind of the Month award goes to M.T. for a triple PB on deads.

And the "Jesus Christ That's A Bloody Big Lift" of the Month award goes to Soundsgood, for repping out a mere 180kg for 9 on bench press. (There may be a slight grind on the end of this one, too - but that's probably just to make it look heavy.)

Well done guys - as always, NZ Muscle has $100 worth of supps for you.

Once again setting a new PB for tardiness... February 2015

And I'm not sure which one is Post of the Month and which is Photo of the Month - strictly speaking neither falls into either category. But they're deserving winners nonetheless. So making up my own categories now...

The Grind of the Month award goes to M.T. for a triple PB on deads.

And the "Jesus Christ That's A Bloody Big Lift" of the Month award goes to Soundsgood, for repping out a mere 180kg for 9 on bench press. (There may be a slight grind on the end of this one, too - but that's probably just to make it look heavy.)

http://youtu.be/NCfskioZeN4

Well done guys - as always, NZ Muscle has $100 worth of supps for you.

Hamish post of the month by default for peter andre background music

Awesome! Thanks heaps to Gymnation and NZMuscle!!!

I'm enjoying training at the moment and video logs give you a chance to watch your form and keep a good eye on progress

Thanks guys! Good to see a tough grind make the cut. Awesome to be on the same month as soundsgood you strong mo fo.

Cheers NZ muscle and gymnation this will go to good use.

Thanks guys! Good to see a tough grind make the cut. Awesome to be on the same month as soundsgood you strong mo fo.

Cheers NZ muscle and gymnation this will go to good use.

Epic grind mate! Good work

March 2015

For some excellent posts throughout the forum, but particularly in the What bodybuilders can learn from powerlifting topic, Post of the Month goes to HarryB. Thanks for the contributions, Harry - it's great to have you back.

Photo of the Month goes to Trainlikeafreak, with his competition progress photos. Nothing better than reading a journal of someone prepping for a comp, and TLAF kept his with lots of updates and photos.

post-6311-0-91285400-1427498090.jpg

Good stuff guys - check your PMs. The nice people at NZ Muscle have $100 of supplement vouchers waiting for you.